Ultimate Gaming Competition
The ‘Ultimate Gaming Package’ Competition
Terms and Conditions
Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry.
Entry is open to residents of Australia. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, resellers of the promoter, government agencies, and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
The competition allows entries via Facebook and an Online Entry Form
To enter, entrants must complete the Online Entry Form during the promotional period, http://ultimate.computeralliance.com.au
A second entry to competition can be made on our Facebook page during the promotional period, www.facebook.com/ComputerAllianceAus
Promotion commences 3pm AEST 14th November 2017 and entries close 5pm AEST 14th December 2017.
The competition comprises:
One (1) major prize draw valued at over $10000.00 RRP
- Intel S1151 Core i7 8700K 3.7GHz 6 Core CPU
- 280mm Thermaltake Riing RGB Premium Edition Liquid CPU Cooler
- 3 x 120mm Thermaltake Riing PLUS 12 RGB Premium Fans with Controller
- ASUS S1151 ATX ROG MAXIMUS X HERO DDR4 Motherboard
- 32GB DDR4 Corsair (4 x 8G) 3000MHz Vengeance RAM Blue LED
- 512GB WD Black PCIe M.2 SSD Drive
- 2 x 6TB WD 3.5" 7200rpm SATA 6Gb/s Black HDD
- ASUS GTX1080Ti 11GB STRIX OC PCIe Video Card
- 34" ASUS ROG SWIFT Curved PG348Q with Speakers
- Thermaltake Full ATX View 71 Tempered Glass RGB Case
- 1250 Watt Thermaltake iRGB PLUS Modular Power Supply
- Corsair Wired K95 RGB Platinum Cherry MX SPEED USB Gaming Keyboard
- Corsair SCIMITAR RGB USB Gaming Mouse Black
- Corsair MM800 RGB Polaris Gaming Mouse Pad
- Integrated Sound Card
- Logitech Z906 5.1 THX Speaker System
- Corsair VOID PRO RGB Wireless SE Premium Gaming Headset Yellow
- Integrated Network Connection
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64bit OEM DVD
- Logitech G920 Driving Force Racing Wheel (XBOX1/PC)
- Logitech G Driving Force Shifter
- Logitech G X52 PRO HOTAS Flight Control System
- Corsair T1 RACE Gaming Chair Black/Yellow
- Netgear R9000 Nighthawk X10 Wireless-AD 7200Mbps Tri Band Gigabit Router
Prize values are the recommended retail values as provided by the suppliers and are correct at the time of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize.
The draw will take place at 1517 Logan Road Mount Gravatt QLD 4122 shortly after 5pm AEST 14th December 2017.
1x prize, with the winner designated as the first valid eligible entry drawn by random draw.
Photos and images used on promotional materials may not match actual prize.
The Promoter will notify the winners by email or phone as soon as possible after the winner has been verified. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winners to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Entrants (including winner) must be 18 years of age or over. If the winner of a prize is under the age of 18 years the prize will be awarded to the prize winner’s parent or legal guardian.
The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
In the event of the prize being unclaimed more than 5 business days subsequent to the draw, a further draw will take place to determine replacement winner. Winners in any replacement draw will be notified by email or phone as soon as practical.
The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of accepting and/or using the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
Once prizes have left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion.
The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition.
The Promoter reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions
The Promoter is Computer Alliance Pty Ltd 1517 Logan Road Mount Gravatt 4122; ABN 83092544253