Computer Alliance was established in 2000 and remains a locally owned and operated technology retailer and service provider. We have built a reputation for great pricing, honest advice, and good old fashioned service, employing approximately 90 local staff with a wide range of expertise.
Our technology product range is one of the most extensive in Australia and we support our products with a dedicated engineering team to provide Managed Services, Helpdesk, and General IT support for clients nationwide.
Our Products and Services
- We stock a broad range of computing and technology products in our Brisbane warehouses for immediate supply in shop or by courier.
- Our Brisbane service centre can handle computer repairs and service work at all levels.
- Our consulting engineers can design, implement, and support IT based solutions with a focus on outcomes.
- We provide whole of site IT Management from designing and implementing service infrastructure through day to day helpdesk support using remote support services and on site teams.
- Please see https://business.computeralliance.com.au/ for details of our business services.
- Customisation: We specialise in tailoring the configuration of computers and infrastructure projects to exactly your needs, saving you costs on components you don’t need while providing the performance you do. Since we build locally, we can customise at no additional cost and in volume.
- Range: We stock thousands of items from all major manufacturers and if we happen to not stock an item you need fill out your requirements, we can source it for you.
- Warranty: Most of our products are backed by three year warranties, including our custom build systems, compared to most competitors who rarely offer more than one year. We hold buffer stock and run our own service centre to provide best available turn around.
- Availability: We are open seven days a week with our technical services support staff available 24/7 to support business clients under contract. We have technicians available 7 days a week for our retail customers to provide warranty support.
- Technical Services: We have cultivated a strong and diverse Managed Services Team whose skills can be drawn on for major projects in IT including server design and setups and ongoing desktop support. Please see https://www.abtechnologies.com.au/
What times does Computer Alliance open and close for trading?
Computer Alliance Online is open 24/7 for online orders with our team of experts in the online department responding to orders and inquiries from 8am till midnight on most days. Our business premises and phone access is available:
- Monday - Friday 9am-6pm
- Thursday 9am- 7pm
- Saturday 9am-4pm
- Sunday 10am – 3 pm
Our store is closed most public holidays, however we respond to online queries on a more limited basis
What is the Australian Business Number (ABN) of Computer Alliance?
All of our receipts feature Computer Alliance's ABN (83 092 544 253) at the top, making it easy for you to find.