Ordering - Payment Options
Payment options include:
1. Cash as in folding notes; our favourite but only really useful if you are collecting your order from our store.
2. EFTPOS Note that most EFTPOS accounts have a maximum withdrawal limit of $800 to $1000 per day; you must turn up to our store in person to swipe your EFTPOS card.
3. Bank Cheque from any major bank. Please also bring photo ID. If you are mailing the bank cheque we must wait until the funds are cleared before releasing the goods.
4. Bpay. If you choose to use BPay we will send you a unique reference number and our biller Code. Payments can be made from Savings and Cheque Accounts only.
5. PayPal. Payments via PayPal attract a 1% Surcharge. Orders paid by PayPal can only be delivered to and signed for by the PayPal account holder.
6. Zip Pay. Orders paid by Zip Pay can only be delivered to and signed for by the Zip Pay account holder. More information can be found at Zip and Zip Biz
7. Direct Deposit. After we confirm your order, you simply deposit the amount into our bank account and keep the bank receipt. You can do this from any bank or by using internet banking. Please inform us before you credit our account so that we can include freight (if any)
For the direct deposit, our account details are:
Computer Alliance Pty Ltd
ANZ Bank, Upper Mt Gravatt
BSB Number: 014289
Account Number: 349164489
Please ensure that you include the order number to ensure that your order is not delayed due to difficulty in correctly assigning your payment to your order.
We will release your order for dispatch or collection once payment is confirmed by our bank. Note that while most deposits show up over night, the Australian banking system can take up to 3 days to transfer deposits between some financial institutions.
8. Personal Cheques or Company cheques. If you are collecting the order in person then we require 2 forms of ID with at least one showing a signature and one including a photo. A driver’s license and EFTPOS card would normally suffice. We may still require time for the cheque to clear before releasing the goods so please contact us in advance if you want to pay by Cheque. We can accept personal or company cheques through the mail, but they must be cleared by our bank prior to release of your order.
Pty Ltd Company cheques can be presented by an employee of the company in question providing that the cheque is presented together with a letter from the signatory of the cheque account authorising the particular employee to present the cheque to Computer Alliance. This employee would also need to present the two forms of ID, including one with a photo
9. Credit Card - We accept Bank Card, Master Card, Visa and American Express. We do not accept Diners Club. Credit cards attract a 1% Surcharge. Orders paid by credit card can only be collected by the card holder and signed in person, orders being dispatched can only be made through our secure website. Credit cards are not accepted by phone.
10. Afterpay Orders to be delivered can be paid with Afterpay via our website at time of order. Pickup orders are not paid online, rather orders can be placed for pickup online or in shop and we can accept Afterpay at time of collection (you will need an Afterpay account and app on your phone). More information can be found at Afterpay
Please note that all prices are in Australian (AUD) Dollars.