Thanks for shopping with us at Computer Alliance. If you are not satisfied with your product purchase, and you wish to return it, we're here to help you.
We will always provide a replacement, refund, or repaired product for you under warranty conditions. We may also provide a refund in other situations, at our discretion, where you request to return a product because you no longer want the item (a Change of Mind return)
Under what circumstances will I receive a refund, repair or exchange?
Where goods you purchase:
- have a fault you did not know about when you bought it.
- are not as advertised or do not match the sample.
- does not do the job you were led to believe they would.
- does not last a reasonable amount of time, given the price you paid.
- meet requirements where we are obligated to provide a refund under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 or other relevant legislation
In addition to these circumstances, we may provide a full or partial refund or exchange at our discretion when you make a reasonable request for us to do so. We are flexible in this regard and will look at each request on a case by case basis.
14 Day Change of Mind Return Policy
Computer Alliance offers a change of mind policy where in most cases we will fully refund a product returned unopen and unused (in the same condition as when you received them) within 14 days from date of purchase.
Special orders (where we have ordered a product in for you that we do not regularly stock), and select products such as clearance items may be excluded from this policy, at our discretion, and we may offer a partial refund for a product that has significantly devalued in the time since purchase.
We do not promise to accept returns on open/used products, but we may do so at our discretion. Where we are willing to accept a return on an open product, a partial refund may be offered, depending on condition. The difference between what you paid and what we will offer to refund is our estimate of how much we will need to discount the product for resale as an open/used product. We assess returns that have been open on a case by case basis and typical refunds are in the range of 70-90% of amount paid.
Refund of delivery charges is not included in this policy and where free freight was provided on the original order, we may reduce the refund to account for actual freight costs.
Steps to return an item
- You must notify Computer Alliance via email at email@example.com within 14 days of receiving your product, or ring in and speak with a manager on 07 3421 3200. You will be notified via email that your request was received, and with further instructions on how to return the product to Computer Alliance.
- The 14 day period in which you are eligible to make a return under this policy commences on the date of proof of delivery of your product or when you collected the product in store. Where there is no proof of delivery available, the 14 day period will commence 2 business days from the dispatch date of the product.
- After receiving the returned product/s, Computer Alliance will either approve or reject approval for a refund (or store credit) as per the Computer Alliance Return Policy. You will receive a notification via email on the outcome of this process.
- Any applicable refund will be initiated within 2 business days of the approval decision by Computer Alliance. Note that the actual time for the customer to receive their refund is dependent on external factors.
How to Physically return a product to us
In general you are responsible for physically returning the item to us in good condition and as described in your return request (for example, unopen).
If we receive the item physically damaged or incomplete we may decline to process the item under warranty or provide a change of mind refund.
Where the item is being returned for a fault, we may provide you a paid shipping label, or may offer to reimburse your reasonable shipping costs once the item has been returned and we verify that it has a fault.
Please drop it in or ship back to us at the below address, including a copy of your invoice and/or RMA job (if provided) and fault description (if not described on the RMA form)
Returns, Computer Alliance, 1517 Logan Road, Mount Gravatt QLD 4122
In most cases we will refund in the same way you paid. Where that is not practical, we will request payment details from you such as a bank account so we can provide the refund. A refund will only be provided to the original buyer
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, please contact one of our customer service staff members on 07 3421 3200 or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Computer Alliance reserves the right to make changes to this Returns Policy without notice.