Thanks for shopping with us at Computer Alliance. If you are not satisfied with your product purchase, and you wish to return it, we're here to help you.
We will always provide a replacement, refund, or repaired product for you under warranty conditions. We may also provide a refund in other situations, at our discretion, where you request to return a product.
Under what circumstances will I receive to a refund, repair or exchange?
Where goods you purchase:
- have a fault you did not know about when you bought it.
- are not as advertised or do not match the sample.
- does not do the job you were led to believe they would.
- does not last a reasonable amount of time, given the price you paid.
In addition to these circumstances, we may also provide a refund or exchange at our discretion when you make a reasonable request for us to do so. We are flexible in this regard and will look at each request on a case by case basis.
In most cases we will refund in the same way you paid. Depending on the circumstances, we may offer a replacement item, partial refund, exchange or store credit.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item;
- Shipping costs are non-refundable;
- If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, please contact one of our customer service staff members on 07 3421 3200
14 Day Return Policy
Computer Alliance offers a 14 day returns policy. This policy is subject to the returned item/s being in their original unopened packaging, including all accessories, and must not be damaged in any way whilst the item in in the customer's possession. Some select items are excluded from this policy, where this is explicitly stated on the website listing for said product. Products that the customer has requested to be ordered in are also excluded from this policy.
There will be a restocking fee of 15% of the original purchase price, or $30 (whichever is lower)
Refund of delivery charges is not included in this policy.
Steps to return an item via the Internet
- You must notify Computer Alliance via email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receiving your product. You will be notified via email that your correspondence was received, and with further instructions on how to return the product to Computer Alliance.
- The 14 day period in which you are eligible to make a return under this policy commences on the date of proof of delivery of your product. Where there is no proof of delivery available, the 14 day period will commence 2 business days from the dispatch date of the product.
- After receiving the returned product/s, Computer Alliance will either approve or reject approval for a refund (or store credit) as per the Computer Alliance Return Policy. You will receive a notification via email on the outcome of this process.
- Any applicable refund will be initiated within 2 business days of the approval decision by Computer Alliance. Note that the actual time for the customer to receive their refund is dependant on external factors.
Steps to return an item In Store
- You must notify the duty manager in store within 14 days of receiving your product.
- The 14 day period in which you are eligible to make a return under this policy commences on the date of purchase on the original tax invoice for your product.
- Computer Alliance will either approve or reject approval for a refund (or store credit) as per the Computer Alliance Return Policy. You will receive verbal notification in-store of the decision by Computer Alliance.
- Any applicable refund will be initiated within 2 business days of the approval decision by Computer Alliance. Note that the actual time for the customer to receive their may be dependant on external factors.
Computer Alliance reserves the right to make changes to this Returns Policy without notice.