We are currently limiting the amount of customers into the premises as per Government guidelines for social distancing - so please don't bring partners, friends or children unless they can be supervised outside the store.
The health and safety of both our staff and customers is our first priority. To avoid spreading Coronavirus, and to follow the Government’s guidelines on social distancing, we are implementing changes to our day-to-day operations.
- Our Showroom is now open, with social distancing in mind we recommend for customers to pre-order via our Click and Collect for priority service before coming into the store for collection.
- Our sales team will still be available to work on customer consultation via phone calls and emails as per usual.
- Due to increase in demand, if not urgent please email email@example.com to avoid wait times on the phone.
Click & Collect
- The store will still have staff available to handle pickup orders.
- Please place your order for in-store collection online or over the phone, prior to arrival. This will reserve your stock in advance, and also reduces the time spent waiting in store for your order to be picked and retrieved. Payment must be made instore by EFTPOS or Credit Card only, CASH will not be accepted.
Service Department / Warranty
- Customers can still bring in items which require attention and retrieve them once the service has been completed, without the need to wait in-store. Please note we won’t be completing any repairs on the spot, you will need to return later to collect your items.
- To minimise the risk of contracting or spreading coronavirus, all deliveries will no longer require a signature for delivery.
- If no one is at the premises, the courier will still leave a card as per normal for you to arrange pickup or re-delivery.
Store Opening Hours
- Our trading hours will remain unchanged for the time being. However we will monitor the amount of people in the building at any one time, and may have to close our doors and request customers to wait outside, so we are following the Government’s social distancing advice.
Thank you for your patience, understanding and support during these difficult times. The Computer Alliance team is working hard to address your inquiries as quickly and as safely as possible, with minimal interruption.