Organize and manage your backup image files created with StorageCraft® ShadowProtect®
- Rapidly replicate backup images to onsite storage, your own cloud, the StorageCraft Cloud or other replication targets.
- Use performance replication throttling to regulate maximum transfer speeds during peak business hours.
- Consolidate your backup images to save storage space.
- Set retention policies for local and offsite backup images.
- Pre-stage backups as a virtual machine before disaster strikes with StorageCraft HeadStart Restore®.
StorageCraft® ImageManager provides numerous ways to organize and manage your backup image files created with StorageCraft ShadowProtect® best-in-class disaster recovery technology.
With StorageCraft ImageManager you can:
- Complete LAN- and WAN-based replication
- Replicate incremental files offsite while populating and sending a base image on a drive
- Enjoy accelerated off-site replication to your private cloud with ShadowStream™ * technology and intelligentFTP™ *
- Seed the StorageCraft Cloud using functionality based on intelligentFTP
- Use performance replication throttling to regulate maximum transfer speeds during peak business hours
- Set retention policies for local and off-site backup images
- Free up disk space with consolidation of monthly backup image files into a rolling single file (requires ShadowProtect 5 or newer backup images)
- Eliminate unused space in backup image files to save storage space onsite and offsite with enhanced collapse and consolidation
- Verify and re-verify backup images to ensure readiness to recover
- Get email notification of backup image status
- Recover in minutes with patented HeadStart Restore®