Razer Wired Blackwidow Ultimate STEALTH 2016 USB RZ03-01701600-R3M1 Mechanical Keyboard, BONUS Razer Keyboard Bag!
Web ID: 11228
Designed specifically for gaming, Razer Mechanical Switches actuate at an optimal distance, giving you speed and responsiveness like never before. Razer Mechanical Switches have been lauded as the new standard for all mechanical gaming keyboards since their introduction., BONUS Razer Keyboard Bag PN RC21-00280101-N100 ONLY WHILE STOCKS LAST! CASH PRICE
Manufacturer PN: RZ03-01701600-R3M1
Warranty: 1 Year
Multi-Award Winning Razer™ Mechanical Switches
Designed specifically for gaming, Razer Mechanical Switches actuate at an optimal distance, giving you speed and responsiveness like never before. Razer Mechanical Switches have been lauded as the new standard for all mechanical gaming keyboards since their introduction.
Engineered for durability
Razer Mechanical Switches have consistently proven themselves to be the best for gaming, delivering both top-notch performance and reliable durability without compromise. This very same Razer technology and design is now being manufactured in-house end to end, ensuring even stricter requirements are met for each switch produced, resulting in a life span of up to 80 million key strokes.
INDIVIDUALLY BACKLIT KEYS WITH DYNAMIC LIGHTING EFFECTS
The all-new Razer BlackWidow Ultimate features individually programmable backlit keys along with dynamic lighting effects all set easily through Razer Synapse.
- Razer™ Mechanical Switches with 45g actuation force
- 80 million keystroke life span
- Individually backlit keys with Dynamic lighting effects
- Razer Synapse enabled
- 10 key roll-over anti-ghosting
- Fully programmable keys with on-the-fly macro recording
- Gaming mode option
- Audio-out/mic-in jacks
- USB pass-through
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling
- Braided fiber cable
- PC or Mac with a free USB port
- Windows® 10 / Windows® 8 / Windows® 7 / Mac OS X (v10.8-10.11)
- Internet connection
- 100 MB of hard disk space
- Razer Synapse registration (requiring a valid e-mail), software download, license acceptance, and internet connection needed to activate full features of product and for software updates. After activation, full features are available in optional offline mode.