A complete retail management solution
Shopping around for the perfect retail management and point of sale system? MYOB RetailManager brings together your sales, inventory and customer service in one advanced software system. It’s simply the smarter way to manage your retail business.RetailManager is also available as a $59 per month subscription. Learn more
Download the factsheet
You can download the RetailManager Factsheet (PDF 364KB) to read more about this product.
Work smarter, not harder
RetailManager is designed, developed and tested in collaboration with thousands of existing retailers. You can customise sales screens, customise your payment types, and even skip fields to make entering a sale fast and intuitive.
Complete inventory management
RetailManager takes stock of your entire business. You can organise inventory by department and set up three of your own categories (such as style, colour and size) for ultimate control. It even allows you set up stock level warnings and create automatic purchase orders to replenish any low quantities.
Process sales quickly
We know that the sound of your cash till ringing is music to your ears. With RetailManager, it’s so easy to process your sales. From cash to credit card, lay by to refund, you can accept all payment types in a few keystrokes. It has you covered for discounts and returns too.
See exactly how the business is performing
RetailManager comes with over 70 on demand reports that give you full visibility over what’s happening in your business. From stock levels and sales to GST and profits, you can drill down to the details with a few clicks of you mouse. Great for you – even better for your accountant.
Compatible with most POS hardware
RetailManager is smart enough to connect with most POS hardware, including barcode scanners, cash drawers, docket printers, scales and customer pole displays. Here’s the full list of compatible POS hardware.
Cheque, Savings or Credit?
RetailManager integrates seamlessly with MYOB EFTPOS, a lightning fast EFTPOS terminal that uses your broadband internet connection to process EFTPOS & Credit Card transactions.
RetailManager also integrates with various EFTPOS terminals so you can offer more payment options to your customers, including:
- MYOB EFTPOS – Xenta and Xentissimo
- DPS Payment Express
- PC-EFTPOS (CBA, NAB, ANZ, Westpac, St. George, Suncorp)
- ANZ(INGENICO NPT 710 SERIES & i3070)
- Westpac (INGENICO NPT 710, i5100 and T4220)
- NAB(INGENICO NPT 710 SERIES)
- St. George (INGENICO NPT 710 SERIES, i5100 and T4220).
Integrates with your MYOB accounting software
It makes sense that you should be able to link your front of house system to the back office accounts. You can with RetailManager. When you do the books, simply transfer all your sales, GST and purchase information to our AccountRight or AccountEdge software. It’s simple, convenient and a real timesaver at BAS time.
MYOB 24/7 Support
RetailManager comes with 12 months of MYOB Cover providing you with exclusive 24/7 Support, special offers and member discounts.
See full article: https://myob.com.au/products/small-business/point-of-sale/retailmanager-1258090694521?productArea=FeaturesAndBenefits#ixzz2STvSssI6
Check that your computer meets the following requirements. If you will be using MYOB RetailManager on a network, we strongly advise that you use computers that meet the recommended requirements.
- 1.5 GHz Pentium® 4 processor (or faster) with 1GB RAM or more
- Windows® 7 (Service Pack 1), Windows Vista Ultimate (Service Pack 2), Windows Vista Business (Service Pack 2) or Windows XP Professional (Service Pack 3)
- 15GB or more of free disk space
- 16-bit colour, 1024x768 screen resolution
- Backup solution such as CD writer, a DVD writer or a USB storage device
- A local or network printer to print dockets, reports, etc. If you will be printing bar code labels, a high-quality laser printer is recommended for best results
- Windows-compatible mouse and keyboard.