MSI S1151 MicroATX Z370M MORTAR DDR4 Motherboard
Web ID: 22603
Intel Z370 Chipset, 4 x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 64GB, 2 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots (support x16/x4 modes), 2 x PCIe 3.0 x1 slots, 1 x HDMI, 1 x DVI-D, 1 x DisplayPort, 4 x SATA 6Gb/s ports, 2 x M.2 slots (Key M), 8 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) ports (4 Type-A ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB connectors), 6 x USB 2.0 (High-speed USB) ports (2 Type-A ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB connectors), 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio, Gigabit LAN, Micro-ATX Form Factor
Manufacturer PN: Z370M MORTAR
Warranty: 3 Year
BUILT FOR HARDCORE GAMERS AND PC ENTHUSIAST
This motherboard is designed to fully utilize the Intel® Coffee Lake 6 core processors, ready to deliver world class performance when gaming.PreviousNext
BLAST AWAY THE COMPETITION
- GAMING Device Port
- HDMI, DisplayPort
- Intel GAMING LAN
- Lightning USB 3.1 Gen1
- Golden audio jacks with S/PDIF
- Full gaming I/O cover
Stunning looks, protecting the I/O ports
- Heavy plated gaming heatsinks
Leading heatsink design for maximum cooling
- DDR4 Boost
Optimized traces and isolated memory circuitry
- PCI-E Steel Armor
Protecting VGA cards against bending and EMI
- Twin Turbo M.2
NVMe support, up to 32Gb/s using PCI-Express Gen3 x4, ready for Intel® Optane™ Memory
- Audio Boost with amplifier
Optimized gaming audio using best components
PERSONALIZE YOUR GAMING RIG
Customize and set up your own color scheme with MSI Mystic Light utility. Select the available colors from the palette to match your system style. Bored of the same colors? Simply change the complete look of your system in 1 second!
STAY COOL WHILE GAMING
Cooling your PC is essential for reliable performance. We've made sure to include enough fan headers with full control to allow you to cool your system any way you want.
YOUR IN-GAME ADVANTAGE
Outsmart and outperform your opponents in-game using an array of unique MSI GAMING tools. Clever hardware & software tools, created to keep you one step ahead of the competition and boost your skills.
BE THE FIRST ON THE BATTLEFIELD
This MSI GAMING motherboard supports all the latest storage standards. This allows you to connect any ultra-fast storage device, giving you in-game benefits. Start games faster, load levels faster and have a real advantage over your enemies.
IMMERSE YOURSELF INTO VIRTUAL WORLDS
Integrating the very best of cutting edge technologies on MSI hardware provides a smooth VR ride. Through joint efforts with major VR brands, combined with unique MSI features geared to VR, MSI brings gamers and VR professionals a vivid and realistic experience in which content truly comes alive.
SOUND THAT PULLS YOU INTO THE GAME
Get the most immersive sound experience when gaming. MSI Audio Boost delivers the highest sound quality through the use of premium quality audio components. This lets you enjoy breathtaking, game-changing sound to create the most exciting gameplay.
DOMINATE THE GAME WITH THE LOWEST LATENCY
Get ready to crush your enemies on the battlefield with MSI GAMING LAN. Featuring the highest quality components tuned to deliver the best online gaming experience without lag.
UNMATCHED MEMORY PERFORMANCE
MSI motherboards are crammed with features to fuel your gaming rig's memory with more speed, higher overclockability and increased stability.
DESIGNED FOR LIMITLESS TUNING
Founded on experience and with a long history of creating the best performing motherboards packed with smart features, you can count on this motherboard to deliver the best performance under the most extreme conditions. Countless system tuning and troubleshooting tools are at your disposal to push your system to new heights and satisfy even the most demanding tweaker.
MAXIMIZE YOUR USB DEVICE PERFORMANCE
Transfer your favorite games, music and movies over USB faster than ever. MSI offers a wide variety of options to connect and boost your USB 3.1 devices, delivering lightning-fast transfer speeds up to 10Gb/s!
APPS TO GREATLY IMPROVE EFFICIENCY
With years of experience in creating performance enhancing tools that are easy to use, only the highest quality applications are at your disposal. Use these tools to get the most out of your motherboard and achieve victory when gaming.
QUALITY & PROTECTION
BUILT ON EVERLASTING QUALITY
Using only the finest quality components and integrating the latest technological innovations delivers the best possible gaming and professional experience. Rigorous quality testing under the most extreme conditions ensures a super reliable, high performance motherboard.
A GAMERS' BIOS
We made sure our BIOS contains all the latest options and is easy to use for everyone. The extensive features let you fine-tune your system to deliver reliable maximum performance when gaming.
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© 2017 NVIDIA Corporation. All rights reserved. NVIDIA, GeForce , and NVIDIA Pascal are registered trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the U.S and other countries
Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective owners.
Supports 8th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors, and Intel® Pentium® and Celeron® Processors for Socket LGA1151
Intel® Z370 Chipset
- 4 x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 64GB
- Supports DDR4 4000+(OC)/ 3866(OC)/ 3733(OC)/ 3600(OC)/ 3466(OC)/ 3400(OC)/ 3333(OC)/ 3300(OC)/ 3200(OC)/ 3000(OC) / 2800(OC)/ 2667/ 2400/ 2133 MHz1
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Supports non-ECC UDIMM memorye
- Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
- Please refer to www.msi.com for more information on compatible memory
- 2 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots (support x16/x4 modes)/li>
- 2 x PCIe 3.0 x1 slots
- 1 x DVI-D port, supports a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60Hz
- 1 x DisplayPort, supports a maximum resolution of 4096x2304@24Hz
- 1 x HDMI™ port, supports a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@30Hz, 2560x1600@60Hz
- Supports 2-Way NVIDIA® SLI™ Technology
Intel® Z370 Chipset
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s ports1
- 2 x M.2 slots (Key M)
- SATA1 port will be unavailable when an M.2 SATA SSD module has been installed in the M2_2 slot.s
- Please refer to manual for Intel® Optane™ Memory Configuration.
Intel® Z370 Chipset
- Supports RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5 and RAID 10 for SATA storage devices
- 8 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) ports (4 Type-A ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB connectors)
- 6 x USB 2.0 (High-speed USB) ports (2 Type-A ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB connectors)
Dual Realtek® ALC892 Codec
- 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
- Supports S/PDIF output
- 1 x Intel I219-V Gigabit LAN controller
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports)
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports)
- 1 x 4-pin CPU fan connector
- 1 x 4-pin water pump fan connector
- 2 x 4-pin system fan connectors
- 1 x Front panel audio connector
- 2 x Front panel connectors
- 1 x RGB LED connector
- 1 x TPM module connector
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
BACK PANEL PORTS
- PS/2 GAMING Device Port
- Display Port
- Intel® Gigabit LAN Port
- HD Audio Connectors
- USB GAMING Device Port
- DVI-D Port
- HDMI Port
- USB 3.1 Gen1 Ports
- Golden audio jacks with S/PDIF
- 9.6 in. x 9.6 in. (24.3 cm x 24.3 cm)
- Micro-ATX Form Factor
8 mounting holes
- MSI® does not guarantee the risks or damages caused by changing the cover.
- These pictures are for reference only and may vary without notice.
PCIe Wireless-N ASUS PCE-N15 300Mbps Network Card