MSI S1151 MicroATX B365M MORTAR DDR4 Motherboard, BONUS Monster Hunter World!*
Web ID: 26285
Intel Socket 1151, Intel B365 Chipset, 4 x DDR4 memory slots, 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slot, 2 x PCIe 3.0 x1 slots, 1 x HDMI, 6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports, 1 x M.2 Slot PCIe/SATA, 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-C, 6 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports internal), 6 x USB 2.0 (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports internal), Intel I219-V Gigabit LAN, 8 Channel HD Audio, BONUS Available (Conditions Apply) Check Product Webpage for Details
Manufacturer Warranty: 3 Year
Manufacturer PN: B365M MORTAR
MAG B365M MORTAR
BLAST AWAY THE COMPETITION
- Mouse/Keyboard Ports
- USB 2.0 Ports
- HDMI Port
- Intel GAMING LAN
- USB 3.1 Gen1 Type A+C
- Pre-Installed I/O Shielding
Better protection and more convenience for installation
- Arsenal Sticker Area
Free for customization with personal style
- Extended Heatsinks Design
Leading heatsink design, extended for maximum cooling and performance
- DDR4 Boost
Optimized traces and isolated memory circuitryy
- PCI-E Steel Armor
Protecting VGA cards against bending and EMI
- Turbo M.2
Delivering speeds up to 32 Gb/s using Gen3 x4
- Audio Boost
Optimized gaming audio using best components
MSI motherboards been designed with tons of smart features for convenient setup and usage, such as pin-header keep out zone, friendly SATA & USB location and multiple cooling solutions, so DIY users can pick and choose any gaming rig they want.
Cooling your PC is essential for reliable performance. MSI motherboards feature excellent power design with solid and heavy heatsink. We've made sure to include enough fan headers with full control to allow you to cool your system any way you want.
MSI motherboards feature tons of convenient and smart design for DIY users, countless system tuning and troubleshooting tools are at your disposal to push your system to new heights and satisfy even the most demanding tweaker. Makes it so easy to install your own motherboard without any issue.
Every MSI motherboards are certified by strict mechanic that feature convenient pin-header keep out zone, friendly SATA & USB location for compatibility with the widest range of components and devices, so DIY user can pick and choose the components they want. More than that, we offer a dedicated Qualified Vendor List (QVL) for the most critical part - memory. Combining with MSI DDR4 Boost technology, we provide the maximum compatibility even over clocking, so you confirm and choose any gaming rig as you want.
BIOS AND SOFTWARE
Complete your high performance experience with an array of performance enhancing software from MSI. From a loaded yet easy to use BIOS to potent live system tools, get the most out of your motherboard at any moment.
MSI motherboards featured all the latest solution for enthusiast gamers and prosumers. CPU and memory enhancement and fast storage and USB transfer speed are ready to be on the battlefield.
High quality materials and smart fan optimizations contribute to cooling all essential components, which is key to making sure your system runs stable and delivers the best performance at all times.
Optimized layout design and a fully isolated memory circuitry ensures perfect stability and performance. You never have to worry about your system crashing during games with MSI DDR4 BOOST.
MSI motherboards support all the latest storage standards, which allows users to connect any ultra-fast storage device. Start games faster, load levels faster and have a real advantage over your enemies.
MSI motherboards are built with enhanced audio and advanced LAN networking capabilities that turn any gaming experience into an immerse one.
Get ready to crush your enemies on the battlefield with MSI GAMING LAN. Featuring the highest quality components tuned to deliver the best online gaming experience without lag.
Deliver the highest sound quality through the use of premium quality audio components and get the most immersive sound experience when gaming. MSI motherboards let you enjoy breathtaking, gaming-changing sound.
MAG series motherboards are focused on functionality and durability. Descended from MSI Arsenal GAMING, these motherboards take their likeliness from rugged military equipment and are ready for battle.
Illuminate with MSI Mystic Light and bring the motherboard RGB lighting to life. Choose from millions of colors and sync across compatible devices.
With years of experience, MSI is no stranger to building high-performance motherboards. Our R&D and engineering teams have reviewed countless designs, evaluated a wide selection of high quality components, and developed products for reliability even under extreme conditions.
Using only the finest quality components and integrating the latest technological innovations delivers the best possible professional experience. Rigorous quality testing under the most extreme conditions ensures a super reliable, long-lasting and high performance motherboard.
Supports 9th/ 8th Gen Intel® Core™ / Pentium® Gold / Celeron® processors for LGA 1151 socket
Intel® B365 Chipset
- 4 x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 64GB
- Supports DDR4 2666/ 2400/ 2133 MHz
- Supports Dual-Channel mode
- Supports non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
- 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slot
- 2 x PCIe 3.0 x1 slots
- 1 x HDMI™ port 1.4, supports a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@30Hz
*No Display support when using the Processor model with suffix “F”
Intel® B365 Chipset
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports1
- 1 x M.2 slots (Key M)
- Supports up to PCIe 3.0 x4 and SATA 6Gb/s, 2242/ 2260/ 2280/ 22110 storage devices
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready2
- SATA1 port will be unavailable when installing SATA M.2 SSD in M.2 slot.
- Before using Intel® Optane™ memory modules, please ensure that you have updated the drivers and BIOS to the latest version from MSI website.
Intel® B365 Chipset
- 6 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB connector)
- 6 x USB 2.0 (High-speed USB) ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB connectors)
Realtek® ALC892 Codec
- 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
- 1 x Intel® I219-V Gigabit LAN controller
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 connector (supports additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports)
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors (support additional 4 USB 2.0 ports)
- 1 x 4-pin CPU fan connector
- 2 x 4-pin system fan connectors
- 1 x Front panel audio connector
- 2 x Front panel connectors
- 1 x Serial port connector
- 1 x Parallel port connector
- 1 x 3-pin RAINBOW LED connector
- 1 x 4-pin RGB LED connector
- 1 x TPM module connector
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
BACK PANEL PORTS
- Mouse Port
- Intel GAMING LAN
- HD Audio Connectors
- Keyboard Port
- USB 2.0 ports
- HDMI Port
- USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-A ports
- USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-A+C ports
- 9.6 in. x 9.6 in. (24.3 cm x 24.3 cm)
- Micro-ATX Form Factor
8 mounting holes
- Support for Windows® 10 64-bit
- MSI® does not guarantee the risks or damages caused by changing the cover.
- These pictures are for reference only and may vary without notice.
- All images and descriptions are for illustrative purposes only. Visual representation of the products may not be perfectly accurate. Product specification, functions and appearance may vary by models and differ from country to country . All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please consult the product specifications page for full details.Although we endeavor to present the most precise and comprehensive information at the time of publication, a small number of items may contain typography or photography errors. Products may not be available in all markets. We recommend you to check with your local supplier for exact offers.
Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64bit OEM DVD PN KW9-00139
$159Add to cart
PCIe Wireless-N ASUS PCE-N15 300Mbps Network Card