MSI S1151 MicroATX B360M MORTAR Titanium DDR4 Motherboard
Web ID: 22972
Intel Socket 1151, Intel B360 Chipset, 2 x DDR4 Dual Channel Memory, 2 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots (support x16/x4 modes), 2 x PCIe 3.0 x1 Port, 2 x M.2 PCIe/SATA, 4 x SATA 6Gb/s, Optane Ready, Gigabit LAN, VGA, DVI, HDMI 1 x USB 3.1 Type C Gen2, 1 x USB 3.1 Type A Gen2, 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (2 via Internal Header), 6 x USB 2.0 (4 via Back panel, 2 via Internal Header), 7.1 Channel High Definition Audio with Optical S/PDIF, MicroATX Form Factor
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year
Manufacturer PN: B360M-MORTAR-TITANIUM
B360M MORTAR TITANIUM
BLAST AWAY THE COMPETITION
- PS/2 Combo Port
- Intel GAMING LAN
- Intel Turbo USB 3.1 Gen2
- Golden audio jacks with S/PDIF
- Arsenal Sticker Area
Free for customization with personal style
- Extended Heatsinks Design
Leading heatsink design, extended for maximum cooling and performance
- Heavy plated gaming heatsinks
Military styles designed for maximum cooling
- DDR4 Boost with Steel Armor
With Steel Armor slots. Optimized traces and isolated memory circuitry
- Twin Turbo M.2
NVMe support, up to 32 Gb/s using PCI-Express Gen3 x4, ready for Intel® Optane™ memory
- PCI-E Steel Armor
Protecting VGA cards against bending and EMI
- Audio Boost
Optimized gaming audio using best components
FIRE YOUR IMAGINATION
Create your own unique stickers! MSI Arsenal GAMING motherboards are now available for personalization. With various design offered by MSI or design from your own inspiration, you are able to easily customize heatsink cover by using stickers in your favorite styles.
PERSONALIZE YOUR GAMING RIG
Customize and set up your own color scheme with MSI Mystic Light utility. Select the available colors from the palette to match your system style. Bored of the same colors? Simply change the complete look of your system in 1 second!
STAY COOL WHILE GAMING
Cooling your PC is essential for reliable performance. We've made sure to include enough fan headers with full control to allow you to cool your system any way you want.
YOUR IN-GAME ADVANTAGE
Outsmart and outperform your opponents in-game using an array of unique MSI GAMING tools. Clever hardware & software tools, created to keep you one step ahead of the competition and boost your skills.
BE THE FIRST ON THE BATTLEFIELD
This MSI GAMING motherboard supports all the latest storage standards. This allows you to connect any ultra-fast storage device, giving you in-game benefits. Start games faster, load levels faster and have a real advantage over your enemies.
IMMERSE YOURSELF INTO VIRTUAL WORLDS
Integrating the very best of cutting edge technologies on MSI hardware provides a smooth VR ride. Through joint efforts with major VR brands, combined with unique MSI features geared to VR, MSI brings gamers and VR professionals a vivid and realistic experience in which content truly comes alive.
SOUND THAT PULLS YOU INTO THE GAME
Get the most immersive sound experience when gaming. MSI Audio Boost delivers the highest sound quality through the use of premium quality audio components. This lets you enjoy breathtaking, game-changing sound to create the most exciting gameplay.
DOMINATE THE GAME WITH THE LOWEST LATENCY
Get ready to crush your enemies on the battlefield with MSI GAMING LAN. Featuring the highest quality components tuned to deliver the best online gaming experience without lag.
UNMATCHED MEMORY PERFORMANCE
MSI motherboards are crammed with features to fuel your gaming rig's memory with more speed, higher overclockability and increased stability.
DESIGNED FOR LIMITLESS TUNING
Founded on experience and with a long history of creating the best performing motherboards packed with smart features, you can count on this motherboard to deliver the best performance under the most extreme conditions. Countless system tuning and troubleshooting tools are at your disposal to push your system to new heights and satisfy even the most demanding tweaker.
MAXIMIZE YOUR USB DEVICE PERFORMANCE
Transfer your favorite games, music and movies over USB faster than ever. MSI offers a wide variety of options to connect and boost your USB 3.1 devices, delivering lightning-fast transfer speeds up to 10Gb/s!
APPS TO GREATLY IMPROVE EFFICIENCY
With years of experience in creating performance enhancing tools that are easy to use, only the highest quality applications are at your disposal. Use these tools to get the most out of your motherboard and achieve victory when gaming.
QUALITY & PROTECTION
BUILT ON EVERLASTING QUALITY
Using only the finest quality components and integrating the latest technological innovations delivers the best possible gaming and professional experience. Rigorous quality testing under the most extreme conditions ensures a super reliable, high performance motherboard.
A GAMERS' BIOS
We made sure our BIOS contains all the latest options and is easy to use for everyone. The extensive features let you fine-tune your system to deliver reliable maximum performance when gaming.
Supports 8th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors, and Intel® Pentium® Gold and Celeron® Processors for Socket LGA1151
Intel® B360 Chipset
- 4 x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 64GB
- Supports DDR4 2666/ 2400/ 2133 MHz
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Supports non-ECC UDIMM memorye
- Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
- 2 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots (support x16/x4 modes)
- 2 x PCIe 3.0 x1 slots
- 1 x DVI-D port, supports a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60Hz
- 1 x DisplayPort port 1.2, supports a maximum resolution of 4096X2304@60Hz
- 1 x HDMI™ port 1.4, supports a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@30Hz
Intel® B360 Chipset
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
- 2 x M.2 slots (Key M)
- SATA2 port will be unavailable when installing SATA M.2 SSD in M2_1 slot.
- M2_2 slot will be unavailable when installing a PCIe device in PCI_E4 slot.
- Before using Intel® Optane™ memory modules, please ensure that you have updated the drivers and BIOS to the latest version from MSI website.
Intel® B360 Chipset
- 3 x USB 3.1 Gen2 (SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps) ports (1 Type-C and 1 Type-A ports on the back panel, 1 Type-C internal connector)
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) ports available through the internal USB connector
- 6 x USB 2.0 (High-speed USB) ports (4 Type-A ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB connector)
Dual Realtek® ALC892 Codec
- 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
- Supports S/PDIF output
- 1 x Intel I219-V Gigabit LAN controller
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C port
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 connector (supports additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports)
- 1 x USB 2.0 connector (supports additional 2 USB 2.0 ports)
- 1 x 4-pin CPU fan connector
- 3 x 4-pin system fan connectors
- 1 x Front panel audio connector
- 2 x Front panel connectors
- 1 x 5050 RGB LED strip 12V connector
- 1 x Thunderbolt add-on card connector
- 1 x TPM module connector
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
BACK PANEL PORTS
- PS/2 Combo Port
- LAN Port
- USB 3.1 Gen2 Type A
- HD Audio Connectors
- USB 2.0 Port
- DVI-D Port
- HDMI Port
- USB 2.0 Port
- USB 3.1 Gen2 Type C
- Optical S/PDIF OUT
- 9.6 in. x 9.6 in. (24.3 cm x 24.3 cm)
- Micro-ATX Form Factor
8 mounting holes