MSI S1151 ATX B360 Gaming PRO Carbon DDR4 Motherboard
Web ID: 22947
Intel Socket 1151, Intel B360 Chipset, 4 x DDR4 Dual Channel Memory, 2 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (supports x16/x4 mode) Port, 3 x PCIe 3.0 x1, 1 x M.2 PCIe/SATA, 1 x M.2 PCIe, 6 x SATA 6Gb/s, RAID 0, 1, 5, 10, Optane Ready, Gigabit LAN, HDMI, DisplayPort, 2 x USB 3.1 Type-C Gen2 (1 via back panel, 1 via internal header), 1 x USB 3.1 Type-A Gen2, 6 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (4 via Back panel, 2 via Internal Header), 6 x USB 2.0 (2 via Back panel, 4 via Internal Header), 7.1 Channel High Definition Audio with Optical Out, ATX Form Factor ONLY WHILE STOCKS LAST!
Manufacturer Warranty: 3 Year
Manufacturer PN: B360 Gaming PRO Carbon
Personalize your gaming rig
Customize and set up your own color scheme with MSI Mystic Light utility. Select the available colors from the palette to match your system style. Bored of the same colors? Simply change the complete look of your system in 1 second!
Stay cool while gaming
Cooling your PC is essential for reliable performance. We've made sure to include enough fan headers with full control to allow you to cool your system any way you want.
Your in-game advantage
Outsmart and outperform your opponents in-game using an array of unique MSI GAMING tools. Clever hardware & software tools, created to keep you one step ahead of the competition and boost your skills.
Be the first on the battlefield
This MSI GAMING motherboard supports all the latest storage standards. This allows you to connect any ultra-fast storage device, giving you in-game benefits. Start games faster, load levels faster and have a real advantage over your enemies.
Immerse yourself into virtual worlds
Integrating the very best of cutting edge technologies on MSI hardware provides a smooth VR ride. Through joint efforts with major VR brands, combined with unique MSI features geared to VR, MSI brings gamers and VR professionals a vivid and realistic experience in which content truly comes alive.
Sound that pulls you into the game
Get the most immersive sound experience when gaming. MSI Audio Boost delivers the highest sound quality through the use of premium quality audio components. This lets you enjoy breathtaking, game-changing sound to create the most exciting gameplay.
Dominate the game with the lowest latency
Get ready to crush your enemies on the battlefield with MSI GAMING LAN. Featuring the highest quality components tuned to deliver the best online gaming experience without lag.
Unmatched memory performance
MSI motherboards are crammed with features to fuel your gaming rig's memory with more speed, higher overclockability and increased stability.
Designed for limitless tuning
Founded on experience and with a long history of creating the best performing motherboards packed with smart features, you can count on this motherboard to deliver the best performance under the most extreme conditions. Countless system tuning and troubleshooting tools are at your disposal to push your system to new heights and satisfy even the most demanding tweaker.
Maximize your USB device performance
Transfer your favorite games, music and movies over USB faster than ever. MSI offers a wide variety of options to connect and boost your USB 3.1 devices, delivering lightning-fast transfer speeds up to 10Gb/s!
APPS TO GREATLY IMPROVE EFFICIENCY
With years of experience in creating performance enhancing tools that are easy to use, only the highest quality applications are at your disposal. Use these tools to get the most out of your motherboard and achieve victory when gaming.
Supports 8th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors for Socket LGA1151
Intel® B360 Chipset
- 2 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots (support x16/x4 modes)1
- 3 x PCIe 3.0 x1 slots
- Please refer to www.msi.com for more information on compatible memory
- 1 x HDMI™ port 1.4, supports a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@30Hz
- 1 x DisplayPort port 1.2, supports a maximum resolution of 4096X2304@60Hz
- Supports 2-Way AMD® CrossFire™ Technology
Intel® B360 Chipset
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports*1
- 2 x M.2 slots (Key M)
- M2_1 supports up to PCIe 3.0 x4 and SATA 6Gb/s, 2242/ 2260/ 2280/ 22110 storage devices2
- M2_2 supports up to PCIe 3.0 x4, 2242/ 2260/ 2280 storage devices
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready for the M2_2 slot only
- SATA2 port will be unavailable when an M.2 SATA SSD module has been installed in the M2_1 slot.
- Before using Intel® Optane™ memory modules, please ensure that you have updated the drivers and BIOS to the latest version from MSI website.
Intel® B360 Chipset
- 3 x USB 3.1 Gen2 (SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps) ports
(1 Type-A port and 1 Type-C port on the back panel, 1 Type-C port available through the internal USB connector)
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) ports available through the internal USB connector
- 6 x USB 2.0 (High-speed USB) ports (2 Type-A ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB connectors)
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) Type-A ports on the back panel
Realtek® ALC1220 Codec
- 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
- Supports S/PDIF output
- 1 x Intel® I219-V Gigabit LAN controller
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C connector
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 connector (supports additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports)
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports)
- 1 x 4-pin CPU fan connector
- 1 x 4-pin water pump fan connector
- 5 x 4-pin system fan connectors
- 1 x Front panel audio connector
- 2 x Front panel connectors
- 1 x 5050 RGB LED strip 12V connector (JRGB1)
- 1 x WS2812B Individually Addressable RGB LED strip 5V connector (JRAINBOW1)
- 1 x CORSAIR connector (JCORSAIR1)
- 1 x TPM module connector
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
Back panel ports
- PS/2 Combo Port
- USB 3.1 Gen1
- LAN Port
- HD Audio Connectors
- USB 2.0 Port
- USB 3.1 Gen2 Type A + C
- HDMI Port
- USB 3.1 Gen1
- Optical S/PDIF OUT
- 12 in. x 9.6 in. (30.4 cm x 24.3 cm)
- ATX Form Factor
9 mounting holes
Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64bit OEM DVD PN KW9-00139