HP 800 EliteDesk G4 DM Core i5 Mini Desktop Win 10 Pro PN 2YH11AV
Web ID: 25433
Intel S1151 Core i5 8500T 2.1GHz (9M Cache, up to 3.50 GHz) Six Core CPU, 16GB DDR4 (2 x 8GB, 2 x slots) 2400MHz Memory, 256GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD, Intel HD Graphics 630 Graphics, No Optical Drive, 2 x DisplayPort, Gigabit LAN, Wireless-AC, 1 x USB 3.1 (Gen2) Type C, 3 x USB 3.1 (Gen2) Type-A, 3 x USB 3.1 (Gen1) Type-A, Windows 10 Professional ONLY WHILE STOCKS LAST! CASH PRICE
Manufacturer Warranty: 3 Year Onsite
Manufacturer PN: 2YH11AV
|Supported Operating Systems|
|Operating system||Windows 10 Pro 64|
|Processor family||8th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 processor|
|Processor||Intel® Core™ i5-8500T with Intel® UHD Graphics 630 (2.1 GHz base frequency, up to 3.5 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 9 MB cache, 6 cores)|
|Processor name footnote number||[6,7]|
|Processor technology||Intel® Core™ i5 with vPro™ Technology|
|Internal Storage||256 GB PCIe® NVMe™ SSD|
|Drive bays footnote number|||
|Graphics (integrated)||Intel® UHD Graphics 630|
|Multimedia and Input Devices|
|Audio||Conexant CX20632 codec, universal audio jack, headset and headphone front ports (3.5 mm), multi-streaming capable|
|Multimedia and Input Devices|
|Keyboard||HP USB Business Slim Keyboard|
|Pointing device||HP USB Optical Mouse|
|Connectivity and Communications|
|Network interface||Integrated Intel® I219LM GbE LOM|
|Ports||1 external antenna connector |
1 power connector
2 DisplayPort™ 1.2
2 USB 3.1 Gen 1
2 USB 3.1 Gen 2
|Expansion slots||1 M.2 2230 |
2 M.2 2230/2280
|Expansion slots note||1 M.2 slot for WLAN and 2 M.2 2230/2280 slot for storage.|
|Network interface type||LAN|
|I/O Port location||Rear|
|Ports||1 headphone |
1 headset connector
1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 (charging)
1 USB 3.1 Gen 2
1 USB 3.1 Type-C™ Gen 2
|I/O Port location||Front|
|Ports||1 DisplayPort™ 1.2|
|I/O Port location||Optional|
|Security management||DriveLock |
HP Client Security Suite Gen 4
HP Password Manager
HP Power On Authentication
HP Sure Run
HP Sure Start Gen 4
Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT)
Parallel enable/disable (via BIOS)
Power-on password (via BIOS)
Removable media write/boot control
SATA port disablement (via BIOS)
Serial enable/disable (via BIOS)
Setup password (via BIOS)
Support for chassis padlocks and cable lock devices
Trusted Platform Module TPM 2.0 Embedded Security Chip shipped with Windows 10 (Common Criteria EAL4+ Certified)(FIPS 140-2 Level 2 Certified)
USB enable/disable (via BIOS)
|Security management footnote number||[11,25,26,28,29,30,31,32]|
|Software and Applications|
|Management features||HP BIOS Config Utility (download) |
HP Client Catalog (download)
HP Driver Packs (download)
HP System Software Manager (download)
Intel® vPro™ Technology
Ivanti Management Suite
HP Management Integration Kit for Microsoft System Center Configuration Management Gen 2
|Manageability features footnote number||[10,23,24]|
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||17.7 x 17.5 x 3.4 cm|
|Memory||16 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (2 X 8 GB)|
|Memory Slots||2 SODIMM|
|Standard memory note||Transfer rates up to 2666 MT/s.|
|Memory and storage||16 GB memory |
256 GB SSD storage
|Battery and Power|
|Power||65 W external power adapter, up to 89% efficiency|
|Power supply required footnote number|||
|Warranty||3 year (3-3-3) limited warranty and service offering includes 3 years of parts, labor and on-site repair. Terms and conditions vary by country. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.|
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com/.
-  Some devices for academic use will automatically be updated to Windows 10 Pro Education with the Windows 10 Anniversary Update. Features vary; see https://aka.ms/ProEducation for Windows 10 Pro Education feature information.
-  Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  For systems configured with more than 3 GB of memory and a 32-bit operating system, all memory may not be available due to system resource requirements. Addressing memory above 4 GB requires a 64-bit operating system. Memory modules support data transfer rates up to 2133 MT/s; actual data rate is determined by the system's configured processor. See processor specifications for supported memory data rate. All memory slots are customer accessible / upgradeable.
-  For hard drives and solid state drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 36 GB (for Windows 10) of system disk is reserved for the system recovery software.
-  Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance. Intel, Pentium, Intel Core, Celeron, Intel logo and the Intel Inside logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
-  Intel® Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See http://www.intel.com/technology/turboboost/ for more information.
-  Antimicrobial USB Mouse and HP USB Hardened Mouse are not available in all regions.
-  Miracast is a wireless technology your PC can use to project your screen to TVs, projectors, and streaming.
-  HP Driver Packs: Not preinstalled, however available for download at http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement
-  HP BIOSphere Gen4: Requires Intel® or AMD 8th Gen processors. Features may vary depending on the platform and configurations.
-  EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country. See HP’s 3rd party option store for solar energy accessory www.hp.com/go/options.
-  All memory slots are customer accessible / upgradeable.
-  HP USB and PS/2 Washable Keyboard: PS/2 port not available on EliteOne 800 G4 AiOs.
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not Low Halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be Low Halogen.
-  150 W external power adapter, up to 89% efficiency, active PFC: when ordered with an AMD Radeon RX 560 with 4GB GDDR discrete graphics card.
-  Your product does not support Windows 8 or Windows 7, In accordance with Microsoft’s support policy, HP does not support the Windows 8 or Windows 7 operating system on products configured with Intel® 8th generation and forward processors or provide any Windows 8 or Windows 7 drivers on http://www.support.hp.com
-  Absolute Persistence Module: Absolute agent is shipped turned off, and will be activated when customers activate a purchased subscription. Subscriptions can be purchased for terms ranging multiple years. Service is limited, check with Absolute for availability outside the U.S. The Absolute Recovery Guarantee is a limited warranty. Certain conditions apply. For full details visit: http://www.absolute.com/company/legal/agreements/computrace-agreement. Data Delete is an optional service provided by Absolute Software. If utilized, the Recovery Guarantee is null and void. In order to use the Data Delete service, customers must first sign a Pre-Authorization Agreement and either obtain a PIN or purchase one or more RSA SecurID tokens from Absolute Software.
-  HP Support Assistant: Requires Windows and Internet access.
-  HP Sure Recover: is available on HP Elite PCs with 8th generation Intel® or AMD processors and requires an open, wired network connection. Not available on platforms with multiple internal storage drives, Intel® Optane™. You must back up important files, data, photos, videos, etc. before use to avoid loss of data.
-  HP Manageability Integration Kit can be downloaded from http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement.
-  Ivanti Management Suite: Subscription required.
-  HP Client Security Suite Gen 4: Requires Windows and Intel® or AMD 8th generation processors.
-  HP Password Manager: Requires Internet Explorer or Chrome or FireFox. Some websites and applications may not be supported. User may need to enable or allow the add-on / extension in the internet browser.
-  Microsoft Defender: Opt in and internet connection required for updates.
-  HP Sure Start Gen4: is available on HP Elite and HP Pro 600 products equipped with 8th generation Intel® or AMD processors.
-  Firmware TPM: Is version 2.0. Hardware TPM is v1.2, which is a subset of the TPM 2.0 specification version v0.89 as implemented by Intel Platform Trust Technology (PTT).
-  RAID configuration: Is optional and does require a second hard drive.
-  HP Sure Run: Is available on HP Elite products equipped with 8th generation Intel® or AMD processors.
-  Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT): Models configured with Intel® Core™ processors have the ability to utilize advanced security protection for online transactions. Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT), used in conjunction with participating web sites, provides double identity authentication by adding a hardware component in addition to the usual user name and password. Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT) is initialized through an HP Client Security module.
-  Sold separately or as an optional feature.
-  Intel® Turbo Boost technology requires a PC with a processor with Intel Turbo Boost capability. Intel Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See www.intel.com/technology/turboboost for more information.
-  Intel® Optane™ memory system acceleration does not replace or increase the DRAM in your system and requires configuration with an optional Intel® Core™ i(5 or 7)+ processor.
-  Some functionality of vPro, such as Intel Active Management Technology and Intel Virtualization technology, requires additional 3rd party software in order to run. Availability of future "virtual appliances" applications for Intel vPro technology is dependant on 3rd party software providers. Compatibility with future "virtual appliances" is yet to be determined.
-  HP Drive Lock is not supported on NVMe drives.
5 Port TP-Link TL-SF1005D 10/100Mbps Network Switch