Gigabyte TR4 E-ATX X399 AORUS XTREME DDR4 WIFI Motherboard
Web ID: 24386
AMD Ryzen TR4 Socket, X399 Chipset, 8 x DDR4 Memory slots, 4 x PCIe x16 (2 x16, 2 x8) slots, 1 x PCIe x1 Slot, 3 x M.2 PCIe/SATA Slots, 6 x SATA 6Gbps, RAID 0, 1, 10, AMD Crossfire, NVIDIA Quad SLI, 3 x Gigabit LAN Ports, Wireless-AC, Bluetooth v4.2, 1 x USB 3.1 (Gen2) Type-A, 2 x USB 3.1 (Gen2) Type-C (1 via back panel, 1 via internal header), 12 x USB 3.1 (Gen1) (8 via back panel, 4 via internal header), 4 x USB 2.0 (via internal header), 7.1 Channel High Definition Audio with Optical Out, E-ATX Form Factor
Manufacturer Warranty: 3 Year
Manufacturer PN: X399 AORUS XTREME
The AORUS X399 enthusiast motherboard with AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ Processor. Do everything, do it all at the same time, and do it without sacrificing responsiveness. Render. Stream. Compile. Encode. Work or Play. Real-World Productivity or Virtual Reality Entertainment. The AORUS X399 enthusiast motherboard has the power to overwhelm your most daunting workloads.
With up to 32 cores, the 2nd Generation of AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ processor can command 64 threads, the most multi-processing power that has ever been unleashed on a consumer desktop. Overwhelm your workloads with 64MB of L3 cache, without sacrificing.
Quad-Channel DDR4 for devastating memory bandwidth, 64 lanes of incredible PCIe Gen3 connectivity, and native USB 3.1 Gen2 10Gb/s support on a chipset. With every processor multiplier-unlocked to be configured as you see fit, GIGABYTE X399 AORUS XTREME is perfectly designed to support the 2nd Generation Ryzen™ Threadripper™ 250W processor to offer you the latest advancements in motherboard technology.
These 100% digital controllers and additional 8+8 Solid-pin CPU Power Connectors offer incredible precision in delivering power to the motherboard's most power-hungry and energy-sensitive components, allowing enthusiasts to get the absolute maximum performance from the new 2nd Gen. AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ processors.
• Enhanced MOSFET top side cooling by exposed pad
• High current capacity MOSFET
• Lower temperature
• Server level reliability
• Server level reliability
• High current capacity
• New design reduces heat created by power loss and provides efficient power delivery to CPU VRM area.
All Advanced Thermal Technology
- X399 AORUS XTREME uses Fins-Array Heatsink which increases the heat dissipation area by 300% compared to traditional heatsinks of the same size. Direct Touch Heatpipe helps transfer heat from MOS to heatsink and fins.
- By using a high 5 W/mK thermal conductivity pad, it can transfer 2.7x more heat than traditional thermal pads in the same time period.