Gigabyte BRIX GB-BACE-3160 Celeron 2.5" HDD Support with Gigabit Network
Web ID: 19309
Intel Celeron J3160 1.6Ghz (2M Cache, up to 2.24 GHz), 1 x SO-DIMM DDR3L slot Max. 8GB, Gigabit LAN (Realtek RTL8111H), Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160, Realtek ALC255 Audio, Intel HD Graphics (3840x2160 @ 30 Hz, 1920 x 1200 @60 Hz), 1 x PCIe M.2 NGFF 2230 A-E key slot occupied by the WiFi+BT card, 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x Micro SD card slot, D-Sub (VGA), 1 x HDMI(1.4b), Supports 75 x 75 and 100 x 100 mm ONLY WHILE STOCKS LAST!
Manufacturer PN: GB-BACE-3160
Warranty: 1 Year
- Features 14nm Intel® J3160 to deliver to the most intuitive and integrated operating systems in the world
- Supports 2.5” thickness 7.0/9.5mm Hard Drives (1 x 6Gbps SATA3)
- Ultra compact PC design – 0.69L(56.1x 107.6 x 114.4mm)
- 1x SO-DIMM DDR3L 1.35V Slots (1066/1600 MHz)
- Intel® IEEE 802.11 ac, Dual Band Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 4.0 NGFF M.2 card
- Supports dual displays via a VGA and a HDMI port
- Gigabit LAN
- Audio jack (Headphone/MIC)
- VESA mounting bracket (75 x 75mm + 100 x 100mm)
- * Wireless module inclusion may vary based on local distribution.
Redefining the Desktop PC
Challenging the essence of how we define a desktop PC, GIGABYTE engineers have developed an ultra compact PC with a stylish design based high polish surface chassis. Ideal for a broad range of computing applications at home or in the office, the BRIX expounds sheer simplicity and convenience, sets a new standard for desktop miniaturization that makes it perfect as a discreet HTPC / multimedia hub, an ultra-low power PC for the family, an office PC or as a digital signage unit. The BRIX is an ultra compact,versatile DIY PC kit that redefines the desktop PC in terms of miniaturization with a form factor that is small enough (56mm x 107mm x 114mm) to sit in the palm of your hand.
Intel® Celeron Processor
Based on the Silvermot micro-architecture which utilises the 14nm process technology, these SoC feature significant improvements in computational power, energy efficiency, enhanced graphical and media performance making the BRIX ideal for thin clients, retail transactional clients, and digital signage.
Advanced Features For Power Users
The Brix is engineered to take full advantage of what the hardware and its UEFI BIOS are capable of. And therefore, it’s designed to deliver the most intuitive and integrated operating systems in the world.
The BRIX is packed with wall mount adapter whether undergo rigorous testing for safety and reliability. The BRIX also bundled with a VESA bracket, it can easily be mounted behind a monitor or HDTV making it discreetly hidden from view. This offers a simple and elegant way to turn any VESA-compliant display or TV into a full-featured PC or digital signage unit.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.
|Dimension||56.1 mm x 107.6 mm x 114.4 mm (2.21" x 4.24" x 4.5")|
|Motherboard Size||100 x 105 mm|
|CPU||Intel® Celeron® Processor J3160 (2M Cache, up to 2.24 GHz)|
|Memory||1x SO-DIMM DDR3L 1.35V slot |
|LAN||Gigabit LAN (Realtek RTL8111H)|
|Graphics||Intel® HD Graphics 400|
|VGA Resolution (Max.)||1920 x 1200 @60 Hz|
|Front I/O||2x USB 3.0 |
1 x Micro SD card slot
|Expansion Slots||1 x PCIe M.2 NGFF 2230 A-E key slot occupied by the WiFi+BT card|
|HDMI Resolution (Max.)||3840x2160 @ 30 Hz|
|Rear I/O||1 x HDMI |
2 x USB 3.0
1 x RJ45
1 x DC-In
1 x Kensington lock slot
|Side I/O||1 x VGA |
1 x headset phone jack
1 x Mic phone jack
|Storage||Supports 2.5” thickness 7.0/9.5mm Hard Drives (1 x 6Gbps SATA3)|
|Power Supply||Input: AC 100-240V |
Output: DC 19V
|VESA||Bracket included |
Supports 75 x 75 and 100 x 100 mm
|Support OS||WIN7 64bit |
* Please download the "Windows USB Installation Tool" from GIGABYTE's website and install it before installing Windows 7.
|Environment||System Environment Operating Temperature: 0°C to +35°C |
System Storage Temperature: -20°C to +60°C