FUJITSU fi-7140 USB Image Scanner
Web ID: 27668
The new scanners allow the user to scan a wide variety of paper thicknesses (27 to 413 g/), as well as plastic cards with the same feeding mechanism inherited from our high-end models. In addition, Paper Protection constantly checks along the whole document length during scanning and automatically stops paper feeding when error occurs to avoid any damage to the document. ONLY WHILE STOCKS LAST!
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year
Manufacturer PN: fi-7140
Outstanding paper feeding delivers reliable batch scanning regardless of the document condition
The new scanners allow the user to scan a wide variety of paper thicknesses (27 to 413 g/?), as well as plastic cards with the same feeding mechanism inherited from our high-end models. In addition, Paper Protection constantly checks along the whole document length during scanning and automatically stops paper feeding when error occurs to avoid any damage to the document. All in all these deliver the reliable scanning experience expected from Fujitsu.
- Reliable Skew Reducer even when scanning a mixed size batch
The fi-7140 automatically detect the document size when scanning a mixed size batch. Furthermore, it is equipped with Skew Reducer to detect the alignment of scanned documents and correct paper skews to minimize missing the edge of the scanned image. Users can rest assured that the result will be good even when scanning documents that are not aligned correctly.
Compact design for fast scanning right at your desk
The fi-7140 is a compact model that can be placed on the desk, whether for over-the-counter service or for operations in office. It scans at a speed of 40 ppm (A4, color, 200/300 dpi). Simply press the scan button and it will start scanning within a second. Scanning with the fi-7140 will not keep you, or your customers, waiting.
Automatically creates the most suitable high quality image data for OCR process
The PaperSteam IP scanner driver, which supports TWAIN/ISIS, saves the inconvenience of fine adjusting the settings for the OCR process. It automatically converts the images into exceptionally clean images, accelerating OCR even when scanning wrinkled or soiled documents or documents with a background pattern.
Option: Post Imprinter
The optional imprinter unit prints identification markers like dates, alphanumeric codes and symbols on reverse side of the original document. This makes it easier to locate the originals of scanned document when you need to reference them.
Option: Carrier Sheets
Carrier Sheets allow you to scan documents, photos or clippings larger than A4 size. Documents larger than A4 (such as A3 or B4) or photos and clippings that can be damaged easily can be digitized when using the Carrier Sheets.
* Carrier Sheets (5 sheets per set) can be purchased separately. (The Carrier Sheet should be replaced approximately every 500 scans)
|Supported operating systems||WindowsR 10 (32-bit/64-bit), WindowsR 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), WindowsR 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows ServerR 2019 (64-bit), Windows ServerR 2016 (64-bit), Windows ServerR 2012 R2 (64-bit), Windows ServerR 2012 (64-bit), Windows ServerR 2008 R2 (64-bit), Windows ServerR 2008 (32-bit/64-bit), Linux (Ubuntu)(1)|
|Sensor type||Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)|
|Scanning modes||Simplex / Duplex, Color / Grayscale / Monochrome|
|Image sensor type||Color CCD (Charge-coupled device) x 2 (front x 1, back x 1)|
|Light source||White LED Array x 2 (front x 1, back x 1)|
|Multifeed detection||Ultrasonic multi-feed detection sensor x 1, Paper detection sensor|
|Document size||Maximum||216 x 355.6 mm (8.5 x 14 in.)|
|Minimum(2)||50.8 x 54 mm (2 x 2.13 in.) (Landscape / Portrait)|
|Long paper scanning(3)||216 x 5,588 mm (8.5 x 220 in.)|
|Paper weight(4) |
|Paper||27 to 413 g/m2 (7.2 to 112 lb.) |
*A8 size: 127 to 209 g/m2 (34 to 56 lb.)
|Plastic Card||1.4 mm or less(5)|
|Scanning speed(6) |
|Color(7)||Simplex: 40 ppm, Duplex: 80 ipm |
(200 / 300 dpi)
|Paper chute capacity |
|80 Sheets ( A4: 80 g/m2 or 20 lb. )|
|Expected Daily Volume||6,000 Sheets|
|Background colors||White / Black (Selectable)|
|Optical resolution||600 dpi|
|Output resolution(10)||Color (24-bit)||50 to 600 dpi |
(adjustable by 1 dpi increments), 1200 dpi (driver)(11)
|Internal video processing||1,024 levels (10-bit)|
|Interface||USB 2.0 / USB 1.1|
|Connector shape||B type|
|Image processing functions||Multi image output, Automatic color detection, Blank page detection, Dynamic threshold (iDTC), Advanced DTC, SDTC, Error diffusion, Halftone, De-Screen, Emphasis, Color cleanup, Dropout color (None / Red / Green / Blue / Saturation), sRGB output, Hole punch removal, Index tab cropping, Split image, De-Skew, Edge correction, Vertical streaks reduction, Automatic page size detection|
|Power requirements||AC 100 to 240 V ±10%|
|Power consumption||Operating: 36 W or less |
Sleep mode: 1.8 W or less
Auto standby (OFF) mode: 0.35 W or less
|Operating environment||Temperature: 5 to 35 °C (41 to 95 °F) |
Relative humidity: 20 to 80% (Non-condensing)
|Dimensions: Width x Depth x Height(12)||300 x 170 x 163 mm (11.81 x 6.69 x 6.42 in.)|
|Weight||4.2 kg (9.26 lb.)|
|Included software / drivers||PaperStream IP Driver (TWAIN/TWAIN x64/ISIS), WIA Driver(13), PaperStream Capture, ScanSnap Manager for fi Series(14), Software Operation Panel, Error Recovery Guide, ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap™(14), Scanner Central Admin|
|Environmental compliance||ENERGY STARR / RoHS|
|Included items||ADF paper chute, AC cable, AC adapter, USB cable, Setup DVD-ROM|
- Availability of support may vary depending on region. Some functions may not be available with the Image Scanner Driver for Linux.
- The minimum scanning area only applies to using the ADF.
- Capable of scanning documents that exceed Legal sheets in length. Long page scanning supports documents with a length of up to 5,588 mm (220 in.) when the resolution is set to 200 dpi or less.
- The paper weight only applies to using the ADF.
- Capable of scanning up to 3 cards at a time. (Note: does not support multi-embossed card feedability.)
- Actual scanning speeds are affected by data transmission and software processing times.
- Indicated speeds are from using JPEG compression.
- Indicated speeds are from using TIFF G4 compression.
- Maximum capacity depends on paper weight and may vary.
- Selectable maximum density may vary depending on the length of scanned document.
- Some limitations may apply to the size of documents that can be scanned, depending on system environment, when scanning at high resolution (over 600 dpi).
- Excluding the ADF paper chute and Stacker.
- Functions equivalent to those offered by PaperStream IP may not be available with the WIA Driver.
- The software can be downloaded from the website designated in the Setup DVD-ROM.