Fractal Design MicroATX Define Mini Case Black (No PSU) FD-CA-DEF-MINI-BL
Web ID: 8590
Pre-fitted with dense, noise absorbing material, Two120mm Fractal Design 120mm fans included, Fan controller for 3 fans included, 6 x 3.5" HDD/SSD Bays with silicone mounting, MicroATX and MiniITX ONLY WHILE STOCKS LAST!
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year
Manufacturer PN: FD-CA-DEF-MINI-BL
The Define series is reaching new heights in combining stylish, contemporary design with maximum functionality and noise absorbing features. The minimalistic, yet stunning front panel design, fitted with noise absorbing material on the inside, creates an aura of exclusivity.
- Stunning front panel design
- Patent pending ModuVent™ design, allowing the user to either have optimal silence or optimal airflow
- Pre-fitted with dense, noise absorbing material
- 6(!) white painted HDD-trays, with silicone mounting
- A total of 6 fan slots (2x120mm in front, 1x 120/140mm in top, 1x120mm in back, 1x 120/140mm in side panel, 1x 120mm in bottom)
- Two120mm Fractal Design 120mm fans included
- Fan controller for 3 fans included
- Upper HDD cage is removable and rotatable
- USB3 support in the front panel
- Excellent cable routing and cable routing covers
- Supports graphic cards with lengths up to circa 400mm when upper HDD bay is removed
- Extra, vertically mounted expansion slot, suitable for fan controllers or non-input expansion cards
As the name implies, Define Mini is the smaller sibling of the acclaimed and award winning Define R2/R3 case. Being a Micro ATX version of Define R2/R3, it offers a number of interesting functions with a very stylish appearance. It's a case focused on low noise level, without neglecting other important features such as cooling, expandability and ease of use. The Define Mini excels in including a lot of features in a small size!
The patent pending feature ModuVent™, in which you can choose whether to have fan slots in side and top panels open or not, makes the case appealing for users seeking optimal silence, as well as the performance hungry ones.
The sleek black interior is matched with pre-fitted, dense noise absorbing material on the side panels, efficiently absorbing noise and vibrations. You can fit an astonishing total of six(!) hard drives into this case, using the user friendly HDD-trays. All painted in a nice white color and using black silicone mounts. PSU is mounted in the bottom of the case, with a convenient pull-out filter beneath it.
- Fan controller for 3 fans included
- 1 rear Fractal Design 120mm @ 1200rpm included
- 1 front Fractal Design 120mm @ 1200rpm included
- 1 front 120mm fan (optional)
- 1 top 120/140mm fan (optional)
- 1 bottom 120mm fan (optional)
- 1 side panel 120mm/140mm fan (optional)
- 6x 3,5 inch HDD trays, compatible with SSD!
- 2x 5,25 inch bays, with 1x 5,25>3,5 inch converter included
- On top of front panel: 2x USB2, 1x USB3 and Audio I/O
- Removable filter below PSU (No PSU included)
- M/B compatibility: Mini ITX and Micro ATX
- 4+1 expansion slots with sleek white painted brackets
- Supports graphic cards with lengths up to ca 260mm when removable HDD-bay is in place
- Supports graphic cards with lengths up to ca 400mm when HDD-bay is removed
- Supports CPU coolers with height of ca 165mm
- Supports PSU's with a depth of maximum circa 170mm, when using bottom 120/140mm fan location. When not using the bottom 120mm fan location, the case supports also longer PSU's, typically 200-220mm.
- Case size (WxHxD): 210x395x490mm
- Net weight: 9,50 kg
Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64bit OEM DVD PN KW9-00139
$159Add to cart
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64bit OEM DVD PN FQC-08929