Epson SureColor SC-P600 A3+ Inkjet Printer
Web ID: 15059
Professional features including high-capacity cartridges, networking and wireless connectivity, plus advanced media handling, Epson UltraChrome HD pigment ink, combined with Epson's innovative MicroPiezo print head, enables the SC-P600 to produce gallery-quality black-and-white output, plus vivid colour prints with breathtaking blues and violets ONLY WHILE STOCKS LAST!
Manufacturer PN: SC-P600
Warranty: 1 Year
Epson is proud to introduce the highly anticipated, new high quality A3+ printer, the Epson SureColor SC-P600™, which delivers professional features including high-capacity cartridges, networking and wireless connectivity, plus advanced media handling. Epson UltraChrome® HD pigment ink, combined with Epson's innovative MicroPiezo® print head, enables the SC-P600 to produce gallery-quality black-and-white output, plus vivid colour prints with breathtaking blues and violets. The Epson SureColor SC-P600 is setting new benchmarks in A3+ professional photographic printing, delivering the highest D-max to date and unsurpassed black and white photography along with outstanding colour exhibition quality prints. Ideal for amateur and semi-professional photographers the SureColor SC-P600 is also perfect for any business that has a regular requirement for high-quality colour presentations.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- A3+ size printing – Exhibition Quality prints up to A3+ size.
- Unprecedented black density – Epson UltraChrome HD Ink, an industry-leading ink technology, delivers the highest black density1 never before seen from a pigment ink for the richest blacks and outstanding colour prints. The SC-P600 offers the highest D-max seen to date on a printer of this calibre.
- Auto-switching black inks – A Intelligent linking technology enables the printer to automatically switch between Photo and Matte Black inks to optimize your output, based on the media type you choose. Photo Black Ink produces rich, deep blacks on traditional photographic papers; while Matte Black Ink produces exceptional results on matte surface media.
- Advanced Black-and-White Photo Mode – Professionals can choose from one of four pre-set modes – neutral, warm, cool, or sepia – for stunning neutral or toned black-and-white prints. This feature provides intuitive and consistent control through custom slider bars and a colour tone wheel for advanced tone adjustment. In addition, customised settings can be saved and recalled to achieve consistent prints, and using the optional downloadable Epson Print Layout software, users can automatically preview personal images with the selected settings.
- Individual High Capacity Ink Cartridges – The Epson SureColor SC-P600 includes new high capacity ink cartridges which provide you to print more and change ink cartridges less often
- Advanced, simple media handling – An Improved design allows precise front feeding of fine art paper - a definite advantage that not only simplifies a delicate task, but reduces installation space.
- Roll paper Support – The Epson SureColor SC-P600 has the ability to support roll paper handling as a standard feature, making continuous, high quality photograph printing absolutely straightforward. This feature makes the printer ideal for photographers looking for simple yet high quality panoramic prints with edge-to-edge BorderFree photo printing on sizes up to A3+.
- CD/ DVD Printing – In keeping with Epson's precision CD/DVD surface printing tradition, the Epson SureColor SC-P600 supports high quality printing directly on to the surface of compatible inkjet printable 8cm and 12cm CD-Rs and DVDs.
- Simple wireless connectivity – Connect to your wireless network in a snap with automatic WiFi setup2 — even the latest wireless standard, 802.11 n, is supported. No network? No problem. Wi-Fi Direct® means no router is required enabling users to easily connect to wireless networks in seconds, allowing printing from virtually any room in the office.
- Wired networking – Built-in Ethernet makes sharing the printer on your network quick and easy.
- Print and share from anywhere in the world3 – Print wirelessly from your iPad, iPhone, tablet or smartphone using Epson iPrint4. Easily print documents, photos, emails and web pages while in your office, on the road or across the globe.
- Print from your iPad or iPhone – Apple® AirPrint™ makes it simple to print emails, photos, web pages and documents straight from your iPad or iPhone. There's no software to download, no drivers to install and no cables to connect. Your Apple device will automatically connect to the printer.
- Share your Google® content – Print on the go from a smartphone or tablet using Google Cloud Print™ with your Gmail™ or Google Drive™ account. Plus, print from your Chromebook™ and Google Chrome™ without installing drivers or connecting cables. It's now even easier to share your Google content from anywhere.
- Intuitive 2.7" touchscreen with gesture – The SureColor SC-P600 has a built-in 2.7" touchscreen with a keypad and gesture navigation that features an impressive touch sensitive LCD display panel which allows you to check the printer status, ink levels and perform routine maintenance tasks along with a variety of other tasks all with a swipe of the screen.
|PRODUCT NAME||Epson SureColor SC-P600|
|PRINTING METHOD||Epson Micro Piezo™ On-demand Inkjet|
|NOZZLE CONFIGURATION||180 nozzles each per colour |
(Photo Black or Matte Black, Light Black, Light Light Black, Cyan, Vivid Magenta, Yellow, Light Cyan, Vivid Light Magenta)
|MINIMUM DROPLET SIZE||2.0pl |
Variable Droplet Technology
|WHAT'S IN THE BOX|
|Drivers and utilities (CD), Quick Setup Guide, Power Cable, WiFi/network setup guide, Printer, Individual Ink Cartridges|
|PHOTO PRINT SPEED*|
|A4 (21 x 29.7cm)||approx. 1 min 32sec|
|13" x 19" (33 x 48cm)||approx. 2 min 33sec|
|*Colour photo speed printed on Premium Glossy Photo Paper at the default setting of 1440x720dpi. Actual print time will vary based on system configuration, software application and page complexity.|
|5760 x 1440 optimised dpi using Resolution Performance Management (RPM) Technology|
|616mm (W) x 369mm (D) x 228mm (H) (closed) |
616mm (W) x 814mm(D) x 424mm (open)
|WEIGHT||15kg without AC cable/bundled ink cartridge|
|Main top-loading feeder||Up to 13" x 19" |
Up to 120 sheets plain paper. Media thickness: 0.08mm-0.30mm
|Front media path||Up to 13" x 19" |
Single sheet manual feeder, designed for fine art paper and poster board media up to 1.3 mm thick. Media thickness: 0.30mm-1.3mm
CD/DVD printing(using included tray)
|Borderless sizes||9 x 13cm (3.5" x 5"), 10 x 15cm (4" x 6"),13 x 18cm (5" x 7"), 20 x 25cm (8" x 10"), A4 (8.3" x 11.7"), letter (8.5" x 11"), 11" x 14", 12" x 12", 11" x 17", A3 (11.7" x 16.5") A3+ (13" x 19") sizes|
|ROLL PAPER SIZE|
|Width||329mm (only) 2" core|
|Length||55mm (min) / 3276.7mm (max)|
|Thickness||0.08mm x 0.30mm|
|Windows® 8/8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista® (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows XP SP1 |
Mac OS® X 10.6.8 or later
|* Drivers available are downloadable from Tech Epson|
|RATED VOLTAGE||AC 220 ~ 240V|
|RATED FREQUENCY||50 ~ 60 Hz|
|POWER CONSUMPTION||Approx. 20W (Printing mode) |
Sleep mode: Approx 1.4W (240V)
Power OFF: 0.3W (240V)
|NOISE LEVELS||Approx. 48.2dB according to ISO 7779|
|Wired Connection: Hi-Speed USB, Ethernet 10BASE-T/100BASE - TX |
Wireless Connection: Wi-Fi (IEEE802.11 b/g/n)
Epson iPrint™ Mobile App, Apple® Airprint™, Google Cloud Print™
|PRINTER SOFTWARE (AVAILABLE ON CD-ROM ONLY)|
|BUNDLED SOFTWARE||Printer Driver |
Epson Web Support
Epson Easy Photo Print
Epson Print CD
|12 months return to base||Standard|
|Optional Additional 2 Year Warranty|
|Epson UltraChrome® HD Ink with Vivid Magenta |
Auto switching system for Photo Black and Matte Black
|INK CARTRIDGES||Photo Black, Matte Black, Light Black, Light Light Black, Vivid Magenta, Vivid Light Magenta, Cyan, Light Cyan, Yellow|
|Operating||10 to 35 C°|
|Storage||-20 to 40 C°|
|Operating||20% to 80% (no condensation)|
|Storage||5% to 85% (no condensation)|