Epson SureColor SC-P405 A3+ Inkjet Printer
Web ID: 23779
This powerful, A3+ printer offers incredible versatility so you can explore all your creative aspirations. With Epson UltraChrome Hi-Gloss 2 pigment ink, the SC-P405 delivers vibrant photos up to 13 inches wide and up to 44 inches long. Offering the highest level of media versatility of any printer in its class, this remarkable performer prints on a wide variety of media types including glossy, luster, matte, canvas and fine art papers. Offering the latest in wired and wireless networking, the SC-P405 makes it easy to print from anywhere in your home or office ONLY WHILE STOCKS LAST!
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year
Manufacturer PN: SC-P405
The Epson SureColor® SC-P405 sets a new standard in glossy printing. This powerful, A3+ printer offers incredible versatility so you can explore all your creative aspirations. With Epson UltraChrome Hi-Gloss 2 pigment ink, the SC-P405 delivers vibrant photos up to 13 inches wide and up to 44 inches long. Offering the highest level of media versatility of any printer in its class, this remarkable performer prints on a wide variety of media types including glossy, luster, matte, canvas and fine art papers. Offering the latest in wired and wireless networking, the SC-P405 makes it easy to print from anywhere in your home or office
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Industry-leading pigment ink technology – Epson UltraChrome Hi-Gloss 2 pigment ink for colourful, vibrant prints, beautiful skin tones that are highly water, smudge and fade-resistant.
- Individual, larger ink cartridges – change cartridges less often with 8 individual colour cartridges including a gloss optimiser.
- Professional media versatility – accommodates cut-sheet and roll paper in sizes up to A3+ wide; supports photographic and fine art paper, 1.3 mm thick board and ink jet printable CD / DVDs.
- Epson Print Layout Software – This plug-in for Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, and Nikon ViewNX-i provides a simple, easy and flexible tool for producing images to suit a variety of display requirements. Images can be printed individually or as a compound, either borderless or with a choice of border sizes and styles. An advanced gallery wrap function enables output that is suitable for mounting onto a frame. The program operates via intuitive and consistent controls that include slider bars and colour wheels for precise and easy adjustment. It includes a set of colour modes to create different finishes and moods as well as an Advanced Black and White mode. It includes a set of template Layouts, supports ICC soft proofing, Colour Production, Preview, Custom media registration & Panorama Layouts.
- Unparalleled connectivity – Hi-Speed USB 2.0, wireless 802.11n and 100 Mbit Ethernet support.
- Auto-selecting Black inks – achieve optimal black density and superior contrast on glossy, matte or fine art papers from either Matte or Photo Black ink.
- Leading-edge image-quality architecture – smoother colour transitions and outstanding highlight and shadow detail.
- Precision 8-channel print head technology – innovative MicroPiezo AMC, one-inch wide print head with ink-repelling coating for more accurate dot placement and reduced maintenance.
* For more information visit https://www.epson.com.au/shoponline/coverplus/index.asp.
|Max Print Width||13 inch (392mm)|
|Max Sheet Size||A3+|
|Print Head||Epson Micro Piezo™|
|Print Modes||Uni & Bi-directional|
|Features||Variable Sized Droplet Technology (VSDT) |
Advanced Epson LUT
Enhanced Colour Density
|Nozzle Configuration||180 per colour|
|Active Channels||7 (Auto PK/MK switching + in-line Optimiser application)|
|Maximum Resolution||5760 x 1440 optimised dpi|
|Min Droplet Size||1.5 picolitres|
|Family||Epson UltraChrome Hi-Gloss2|
|8" x 10"||1 minutes|
|11" x 14"||2 minutes|
|4" x 6" (120 x 152mm) borderless||44 seconds|
Figures represent print times only based on the test sample image as shown, produced on Premium Gloss Photo Paper in Quality /Super Fine (1440x720dpi) mode. The total throughput time for a particular image will depend on a number of factors including the PC, software application, workflow configuration, networking, file format / size, image content, paper type and print mode.
|Format||Cut Sheet & Roll media |
Printable CD's & DVD's
|Size||3.5" x 5" (89 x 127mm) – 13" x 44" (329 x 1118mm) sheets |
8" (210mm) - 13" (329mm) wide with 2" core rolls
12" standard shaped printable optical media
|Thickness||0.08-0.30mm standard & 0.30-1.30mm thick sheets |
|Min Margins (Normal Printing)||3mm all directions on normal sheets |
3mm left & right, 20mm top & bottom on thick sheets
40mm top, 14mm bottom on rolls
18mm interior diameter margin (21mm recommended) with max 120 diameter total print area on optical media
|Borderless Printing (Supported on nominated paper widths for roll media and standard thickness sheets)||A4, A3, A3+ (329 x 483mm), Letter (8.5"x11"), 3.5"x5" (90x130mm), 4"x6" (100x150mm), 16:9 (102x181mm), 5"x7" (130x180mm), 5"x8" (130x200mm), 8"x10" (200x250mm), 10"x12" (254x305mm), 11"x14" (279x356mm) 11"x17" (280x430mm), 12"x12" (300x300mm) sheets |
12" (210mm) & 13" (329mm) wide rolls
|Max Print Length||3.5m (0.5m for max print quality)|
|Loading||Top rear sheet feeder for plain and photo paper |
Front manual for fine art & poster board
|Roll Handling||Integrated support, operation requires manual cutting|
|Output||Front with extendable tray|
|Double Sided Printing||Supported via manual loading however please refer to the user guide, and contact Epson or your authorised dealer before selecting any media for this purpose in order to check suitability.|
|Control Panel||Touch Button with LED indicators|
|Interface||High Speed USB 2.0 |
Ethernet 10Base-T / 100Base-TX
Wi-Fi (IEEE802.11 b/g/n)
|Included Software (Windows)||Printer Driver, XPS Driver, Epson Easy Photo Print, Print CD, EpsonNet Config, EpsonNet Setup, EpsonNet Print, Software Updater & Adobe ICC Profile on CD|
|Web Downloads (Windows)||Epson Print Layout, E-Web Print & Firmware Updater|
|Web Downloads (Mac)||Printer Driver, Epson Easy Photo Print, Epson Print Layout, EpsonNet Config, EpsonNet Setup, Software Updater, Firmware updator & software uninstaller|
|OS Compatibility||Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later |
Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7 & Vista
|3rd Party S/W Compatibility||Compatible with a wide range of design, production, workflow management, and RIP software|
|Operational Temp||10° to 35° C (15-25° C recommended)|
|Operational Humidity||20 to 80% with no condensation (40-60% recommended)|
|Power Supply||220 – 240V, 50 – 60Hz AC, 0.3A|
|Power Consumption||20W Operating / 1.3W Sleep / 0.30W Off|
|Operational Space |
(W x D x H)
|822mm x 977mm x 418mm recommended |
(Additional space will be required at rear when using the straight through paper path)
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||622 x 324 x 219mm|
|Weight||12.3Kg (no ink)|
|WHAT'S IN THE BOX|
|Printer, power cord, USB cable, full set of ink, Set-up guide, User Manual/driver/utility software CD.|
(W x D x H)
|724 x 530 x 342mm, 16Kg|
|C11CE85401||Printer with 1 Year Return To Base Warranty**|
|SCP4053YR||Printer with 3 Year On-Site CoverPlus**|
|** The printer comes with a comprehensive warranty that includes cover for the Print Head. Optional CoverPlus packages enable cover to be extended with an enhanced service level. CoverPlus can be purchased concurrently with the printer or ordered separately up to 365 days after the original product invoice date. Cover can be extended by 1 or 2 years (total cover cannot exceed 3 years). |
Limitations apply to the provision of Warranty and CoverPlus Service. Support is only provided for product supplied through Epson Australia or Epson New Zealand. The facility is provided in conjunction with the Authorised Large Format Reseller through which the product is ordered. Regional locations and installations with difficult access may attract additional charges. Service may be restricted or limited when equipment is modified, used outside of specification, &/or with non-Epson consumables. For full details on coverage, terms and limitations please review the warranty terms listed on this web-site and contact Epson or one of our Authorised Large Format Resellers if you have questions or concerns.
|OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES|
|C12C890121||Roll Paper Belt|
|2YWSCP405||2 Year CoverPlus On-Site Service Pack**|
Epson products are designed and made to give highly reliable use and long life when used according to its specifications. With any system, product or device used in situations where human life may be involved or at risk, Epson advises that you should take all necessary steps to ensure the suitability of your Epson product for inclusion in your system, and recommends that you include fail-safe procedures and redundancy support or backup equipment in your system, to maintain the maximum safety margin and optimum system reliability. Examples include but are not limited to – do not interfere with any electrical components within the device, do not use items supplied with the product for purposes other than as intended by Epson (ie mains cords, inks, CDs, plastic wrapping) and do not make modifications to the product.
This printer is designed to function only with genuine Epson ink cartridges and not with third party ink cartridges. The printer may not function properly or at all if you use third party ink cartridges.