Cooler Master Universal Vertical VGA Card Holder and PCIe x16 Riser Cable
Web ID: 28644
The Cooler Master Universal Graphics Card Holder Kit Version 2 comes redesigned for maximum compatibility and easy installation. The revolutionary accessory returns with a new design that allows the bracket to move back and forth to accommodate all standard ATX chassis and various sizes of graphics cards. A high-quality CM version 2 riser cable is included to complete the kit. Installation is painless: Connect the riser cable to the motherboard, install the GPU holder to the chassis, then install the GPU to the holder itself and it's done.
ONLY WHILE STOCKS LAST!
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year
Manufacturer PN: MCA-U000R-KFVK01
SHOWCASE YOUR GRAPHICS CARD
The vertical graphics card holder Kit allows vertical installation of a GPU to better show off the visual design of the GPU and its cooler.
COMPATIBLE WITH ALL STANDARD ATX CHASSIS
The newly revised vertical graphics card holder kit fits all standard ATX chassis with at least 7 available PCI slots.
MODULAR, INSTANTLY ADJUSTABLE DESIGN
The position of the GPU can move back and forth to allow cables to pass through chassis with either closed or open PCI slots.
DURABLE, HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS
Thick SGCC steel prevents the largest and heaviest GPUs from bending the GPU holder
COOLER MASTER RISER CABLE VERSION 2 INCLUDED
A high quality Cooler Master version 2 riser cable completes the vertical GPU holder package.
- MODEL NUMBER
- AVAILABLE COLOR(S)
- DIMENSIONS (L X W X H)
- GFX Holder kit: 184 x 142 x 121mm / 7.25 x 5.59 x 4.77 inch (closed), Riser cable: 165mm (6.49in)
- SUPPORTED GRAPHICS CARDS
- Any length, up to 2.5 slots wide
- RISER CABLE MODEL
- Riser Cable PCie 3.0 Ver.2
- PCI-E 3.0
- EMI, IPC4101D/21
- ELECTRONIC COMPONENT MATERIALS
- PCBA, Copper Wire 28 AWG, Copper Wire 30 AWG
- INSULATION MATERIALS
- PE, TPE
- OTHER MATERIALS
- ABS, SPCC, SGCC Steel, Nickel, Gold, Brass
- REQUIRED PCI SLOTS
- 7 PCI slots are required for mounting
- 1 year
- NET WEIGHT
- GROSS WEIGHT
- EAN CODE
- UPC CODE
- This product is only compatible for devices that support the PCI-E 3.0 specification. If you use this product with a motherboard that supports PCI-E 4.0, please enter into BIOS option and select PCI-E 3.0 before installation.