Cisco SPA500 Series IP Phones
Cisco SPA500 Series IP Phones are designed to improve and simplify communications across your entire company.
From the lobby to the break room, these phones offer enough features for everyone, from executives and cubicle workers to administrative staff in your organization. Your employees stay productive, and enjoy reliable access to voice and data communications wherever they go, but your costs stay low.
Cisco SPA500 Series IP Phones offer:
- Voice and Data Together: Integrated communications makes it easy for employees to make voice calls and access corporate data, such as company directories, quickly and easily directly from their phone, no matter where they happen to be working.
- Intuitive, easy-to-use phone features: Take advantage of small business phone system features, including speakerphone, redial, call transfer, conferencing, paging, intercom, volume control, message-waiting, and voicemail indicator lights, mute key, headset use, and call history directories.
- Comprehensive interoperability and SIP-based feature set: These phones provide comprehensive interoperability with equipment from SIP-based voice over IP (VoIP) leaders.
- Network compatibility: These phones integrate easily with the Cisco Smart Business Communications System, and your Cisco network can automatically recognize them when they're plugged into your network, eliminating the cost and complexity of adding or moving phones.
These affordably priced, reliable, and stylish IP phones provide an intuitive, rich user experience with wideband audio. They connect employees and offices, and include application support on the phone to enhance productivity, and encryption for enhanced security. The Cisco SPA500 Series also delivers a versatile array of features with investment protection that can help your small business succeed.
Cisco SPA500 Series IP Phones: Features
Cisco SPA500 Series IP Phones offer a range of features including:
- Full-featured business-class IP phone supporting Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Monochrome or color* backlit display for ease of use, aesthetics, and onscreen applications
- Connects directly to a hosted IP telephony service or an IP private branch exchange (PBX)
- Wideband audio for unsurpassed voice clarity and enhanced speaker quality
- Easy installation and highly secure remote provisioning, as well as menu-based and web-based configuration
- Phones support up to two Cisco SPA500S 32-Button Attendant Consoles or up to two SPA500DS 30-button Attendant Consoles, adding up to 60 or 64 additional buttons per console selection
- Supports both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) for Cisco SPA9000 Voice System, open source, and hosted telephony solutions and Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP) for Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business
- Support for Bluetooth and WiFi*
- Play back and view personal MP3 files and photos through on-phone application*
*Supported on the SPA525G2 model only
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64bit OEM DVD PN FQC-08929
$229Add to cart
Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64bit OEM DVD PN KW9-00139