Cisco IP Phone 8851 with Multiplatform Phone firmware CP-8851-3PCC-K9=
Web ID: 24613
Get easy-to-use, highly secure, and powerful VoIP communications that meet your mission-critical needs with the Cisco IP Phone 8851. It offers telephony feature integration with personal mobile devices and also offers flexible deployment options: CCisco on-premises, hosted, Webex Calling, and third-party call control offer flexible deployment options. ONLY WHILE STOCKS LAST!
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year
Manufacturer PN: CP-8851-3PCC-K9=
Bring Desk and Mobile Experiences Closer Together
Get easy-to-use, highly secure, and powerful VoIP communications that meet your mission-critical needs with the Cisco IP Phone 8851. It offers telephony feature integration with personal mobile devices and also offers flexible deployment options: CCisco on-premises, hosted, Webex Calling, and third-party call control offer flexible deployment options.
Voice Collaboration for All Users
Enjoy superior voice collaboration at your desk regardless of location. (1:51 min)
Features and Capabilities
An Enhanced User Experience
Key features of the IP Phone 8851 include:
- High-quality, full-duplex, wideband audio and superior echo cancellation for exceptional clarity when communicating
- Integration with personal mobile devices using Cisco Intelligent Proximity for Mobile Voice**
- Simplified dialing and expanded status detail with the optional Cisco IP Phone 8800 Key Expansion Module
- Choice of wired, USB and Bluetooth headsets from Cisco third-party vendor partners***
Simpler, More Cost-Effective Administration
Administration benefits include:
- Flexible deployment options include Cisco on-premises, hosted, and Webex Calling.
- Cisco Expressway gives remote workers single sign-on access without need for a VPN client
- Cisco EnergyWise reduces energy cost and carbon footprint in off-work hours
- Gigabit Ethernet and 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet reduce installation and infrastructure costs
- Cisco Webex Phone OS consolidates administration with common software to both IP Phone 8800 Series and IP Phone 7800 Series
*Telephony features will vary by vendor platform. Consult your Cisco representative for timing availability and feature details.
**Uses Bluetooth technology. For customers seeking the IP 8800 Key Expansion Module, but whose environments do not permit Bluetooth radios, a non-Bluetooth equipped version of the 8851 that supports the modules is available.
***Consult your preferred third-party headset vendor for compatible headsets on the IP Phone 8851.
Specifications at a Glance
Programmable line and feature keys
5-inch widescreen VGA (800x480 pixel), 24-bit color
G.722 on handset, speakerphone, and headset
Personal mobile device integration
Yes; (Cisco Intelligent Proximity for Mobile Voice)
RJ-9; auxiliary port, USB, Bluetooth
IP Phone 8800 Key Expansion Module
Optional; Up to two (72 additional keys)