ASUS S2011-3 ATX X99-DELUXE II DDR4 Motherboard
Web ID: 18634
Intel Socket 2011-3, X99 Chipset, 8 x Quad Channel DDR4 sockets (up to 64GB), 40-Lane CPU: 5 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 and 1 x PCIe 2.0 x4, 28-Lane CPU: 3 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 and 2 x PCIe 2.0 x16 (x1 mode) and 1 x PCIe 2.0 x4, Supports AMD 3-Way CrossFireX, NVIDIA 3-Way SLI, 8 x SATA 6Gb/s, RAID 0, 1, 5, 10, 1 x M.2 PCIe, 1 x SATA Express, Dual Intel Gigabit LAN, Wireless a/b/g/n/ac Dual Band, Bluetooth V4.0, Thunderbolt (via addon card), 3 x USB 3.1 Type-A, 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C, 8 x USB 3.0 (4 via back panel, 4 via internal header), 6 x USB 2.0 (4 via back panel, 2 via internal header), 7.1 Channel Audio with Optical Out, ATX Form Factor ONLY WHILE STOCKS LAST!
Manufacturer PN: X99-DELUXE II
Warranty: 3 Year
ASUS X99 Series motherboards are engineered from the ground up to get the most from Intel’s upcoming Core i7 X-series processors and extract every ounce of performance from Intel’s latest architecture. ASUS delivers the BEST of motherboards for gamers, enthusiasts, content creation professionals and passionate DIYers.
Designed to break performance barriers, ASUS OC Socket utilizes extra pins to connect a proprietary circuit to contacts found on land grid array (LGA). Combined with our customized UEFI, this exclusive feature enables higher DDR4 memory frequencies, lower latencies and enhanced stability while overclocking, extending all the way to extreme overclocking conditions, such as liquid nitrogen (LN2). OC Socket is 100% compatible with all LGA 2011-v3 CPUs, ensuring the ideal combination of overclocking performance and compatibility.
Other X99 Sockets
Huge voltage drop on other X99 motherboard
Almost no voltage drop with X99-DELUXE II
Under 100% load with CPU voltage set to extreme 1.825v
Testing configuration: CPU: Intel Core i7-5960X | MB: X99-DELUXE II | DDR4: Corsair DDR4-2133*4 | GFX: GTX680 | OS: Windows 7 64-bit, Prime95
The cache bus links areas such as CPU cores, DDR4 memory controllers, system agent and the shared L3 cache — so it’s a critical interconnect for the whole CPU subsystem. A higher cache-bus frequency directly accelerates subsystem performance, so ASUS OC Socket exclusively provides an adjustable cache-bus voltage to reach higher cache bus frequencies.
OC with X99-DELUXE II
CPU: Intel Core i7-5960X 4.8G| MB: X99-DELUXE II | DDR4: Corsair DDR4-2133*4 | GFX: GTX780 | OS: Windows7 64-bit
AIDA64 memory benchmark
CPU: Intel Core i7-5960X | MB: X99-DELUXE II | DDR4: Corsair DDR4-2133*4 | GFX: GTX780 | OS: Windows7 64-bit
Drive your memory frequencies to 3333MHz and beyond! ASUS-exclusive T-Topology circuit design plus OC Socket provides a superb memory-overclocking capability to unleash the full power of DDR4 by minimizing coupling noise and signal reflection. With innovative equidistant memory channels, it delivers the most balanced control and powerful overclocking compatibility. ASUS works with almost every DDR4 memory vendor to ensure the best compatibility.
One click takes care of all that complex tuning. Your PC is smart with ASUS 5-Way Optimization. It dynamically optimizes essential aspects of your system based on real-time use — so you get superb CPU performance, everyday energy savings, ultra-stable digital power, cool and quiet fans and now even networking and audio settings that are tailored for the apps that you are using. In short, 5-Way Optimization ensures that your PC is perfect for gaming, entertainment, productivity or just about anything else!
- Games run swiftly and smoothly with high performance, prioritized bandwidth and vivid sound.
- Fans stay whisper-quiet for everyday computing, and ensure extreme cooling efficiency when gaming.
- Energy waste is reduced so you'll save money.
Intel LGA2011-3 i7-5960X 140W | X99-DELUXE II | CRUCIAL SSD 64G |ENERMAX EMR1350EWT 1350W | ASUS PB278Q 27” | MICRON MTA8ATF52164AZ-2G1A1 4GB*2 | GTX650Ti-DC2T-1GD5*1
- CPU performance boost
- All-round energy efficiency
- Advanced fan controls
- Precise Digital Power Control
- Game faster, rank higher
Flexible cooling controls for air and liquidThe latest ASUS X99 motherboards feature the most advanced cooling capability to date, controllable from both Fan Xpert 4 and UEFI.
Water Pump Header
*Wi-Fi hotspot use up to 802.11 a/b/g/n.
**Actual speed varies, and depends on networking conditions.
>>Learn More *Available to purchase separately.
- Intuitive Graphical Fan Control: Fine-tune individual fans simply by dragging a curve with the mouse.
- EZ XMP: Improve your DRAM performance with a click.
- SATA Information: View SATA port details for easy device recognition.
- Fast Clock Adjustment: Use mouse controls to change the time and date.
- GPU POST: Recommendation for multi-VGA configuration and detailed .
- Secure Erase: Restore your SSDs to factory-fresh condition.
- Last Modified Log: Track last change and save preferred profiles onto a USB drive.
- SATA Port Renaming: Rename SATA ports for easy identification.
- Aura (LED Control) Customize your favorite RGB LED style direct from the BIOS.
AURA Lighting ControlA well-tuned enthusiast system deserves a matching aesthetic. ASUS Aura offers full RGB control with a variety of functional presets for both built-in RGB LEDs, as well as LED strips connected to the onboard 4-pin RGB headers, all of which can be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable ASUS hardware.
- CPU Intel® Socket 2011-v3 Core™ i7 Processors
Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 3.0
* Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list
- Chipset Intel® X99
- Memory 8 x DIMM, Max. 128GB, DDR4 3333(O.C.)/3300(O.C.)/3200(O.C.)/3000(O.C.)/2800(O.C.)/2666(O.C.)/2400(O.C.)/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
Quad Channel Memory Architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual CPUs.
* Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
- Multi-GPU Support Supports NVIDIA® Quad-GPU SLI™ Technology
Supports NVIDIA® 3-Way SLI™ Technology
Supports AMD Quad-GPU CrossFireX™ Technology
Supports AMD 3-Way CrossFireX™ Technology
- Expansion Slots 40-Lane CPU-
4 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (single at x16, dual at x16/x16, triple at x16/x16/x8, quintuple at x8/x8/x8/x8/x8 mode) *1
3 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16, x16/x8, x8/x8/x8) *2
1 x PCIe 2.0 x16 (x1 mode)
1 x PCIe 2.0 x16 (max at x4 mode) *3
1 x PCIe 2.0 x1
- Storage New Intel® Core™ i7 Processors :
2 x U.2 port, support PCIe 3.0 x4 NVM Express storage
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with vertical M Key design, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (Support PCIE SSD only)
Intel® X99 chipset :
1 x SATA Express port, Compatible with 2 x SATA 6.0 Gb/s ports
8 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s)*4,
Support Raid 0, 1, 5, 10
Supports Intel® Smart Response Technology*5
- LAN Intel® I218V, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s)
Intel® I211-AT, 1 x Gigabit LAN
Dual Gigabit LAN controllers- 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) appliance
Support Teaming Technology
ASUS Turbo LAN Utility
ASUS LAN Guard
- Wireless Data Network Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
Supports dual band frequency 2.4/5 GHz
Support ASUS Wi-Fi Go! Utility
Up to 1300Mbps transfer speed
- Bluetooth Bluetooth V4.0
- Audio Realtek® ALC1150 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC featuring Crystal Sound 3
- Supports : Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel Jack-retasking
- High quality 112 dB SNR stereo playback output (Line-out at rear) and 104 dB SNR recording input (Line-in)
Audio Feature :
- Absolute Pitch 192kHz/ 24-bit True BD Lossless Sound
- DTS Connect
- DTS Studio Sound
- Optical S/PDIF out port(s) at back panel
- BD Audio Layer Content Protection
- Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals
- Audio amplifier: Provides the highest-quality sound for headphone and speakers
- Premium Japanese-made audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity
- Unique de-pop circuit: Reduces start-up popping noise to audio outputs
- Top notch audio sensation delivers according to the audio configuration
- Power pre-regulator: Reduces power input noise to ensure consistent performance
Separate layer for left and right track, ensuring both sound deliver equal quality
- USB Ports Intel® X99 chipset :
4 x USB 3.0/2.0 port(s) ()
Intel® X99 chipset :
6 x USB 2.0/1.1 port(s) (4 at back panel, )
ASMedia® USB 3.1 controller :
3 x USB 3.1 port(s) (3 at back panel, teal blue, Type-A)
ASMedia® USB 3.1 controller :
1 x USB 3.1 port(s) (1 at back panel, , Type-C, Reversible)
ASMedia® USB 3.0 Hub :
4 x USB 3.0/2.0 port(s) (4 at back panel, blue)
- Special Features 5-Way Optimization by Dual Intelligent Processors 5
- 5-Way Optimization tuning key perfectly consolidates TPU, EPU, DIGI+ VRM, Fan Xpert 4, and Turbo Core App
ASUS 5X Protection II :
- ASUS LANGuard - 2.5X higher surge tolerance
- ASUS Overvoltage Protection - World-class circuit-protecting power design
- ASUS DIGI+ VRM - 8 Phase digital power design
- ASUS DRAM Overcurrent Protection - Prevents damage from short circuits
- ASUS Stainless-Steel Back I/O - 3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability
ASUS EPU :
ASUS Wi-Fi GO!
- Wi-Fi GO! Function: Cloud GO!, Remote Desktop, Remote Keyboard & Mouse, File Transfer
ASUS Exclusive Features :
- USB BIOS Flashback
- AI Suite 3
- Ai Charger+
- M.2 & SATA Express
- USB 3.1 Boost
- Disk Unlocker
- Turbo LAN
- Crystal Sound 3
- EZ XMP ASUS Exclusive Features
- Mobo Connect
- PC Cleaner
- Media Streamer
ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution :
- Stylish Design Heat-pipe solution
- ASUS Fan Xpert 4
ASUS EZ DIY :
- Precision Tweaker 2
- ASUS CrashFree BIOS
- ASUS EZ Flash 3
- ASUS USB BIOS Flashback
- ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode
- Multi-language BIOS
- Push Notice
ASUS Q-Design :
- ASUS Q-Shield
- ASUS Q-Code
- ASUS Q-LED (CPU, DRAM, VGA, Boot Device LED)
- ASUS Q-Slot
- ASUS Q-DIMM
- ASUS Q-Connector
Special Memory O.C. Design
- Operating System Support Windows® 10 , 64bit
Windows® 8.1 , 32bit/64bit
Windows® 7 , 32bit/64bit
- Back I/O Ports 2 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
3 x USB 3.1 Type-A
1 x USB 3.1 Type-C
4 x USB 3.0 (blue)
4 x USB 2.0 (one port can be switched to USB BIOS Flashback)
1 x Optical S/PDIF out
5 x Audio jack(s)
1 x USB BIOS Flashback Button(s)
1 x ASUS Wi-Fi GO! module (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac and Bluetooth v4.0/3.0+HS)
- Internal I/O Ports 1 x AAFP connector
1 x Aura RGB Strip Header
2 x USB 3.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 3.0 port(s)
2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x SATA Express connector: ,
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with vertical M Key design, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (Support PCIE SSD only)
1 x TPM connector(s)
8 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
1 x CPU OPT Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
2 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (2 x 4 -pin)
1 x S/PDIF out header(s)
1 x Thunderbolt header(s)
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
1 x 4-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
1 x EZ XMP switch
1 x SLI/CFX switch (2/3-WAY adjustments)
1 x System panel(s) (Q-Connector)
1 x DRCT header(s)
1 x MemOK! button(s)
1 x Thermal sensor connector(s)
1 x CPU/DRAM overvoltage jumper(s)
1 x Power-on button(s)
1 x Reset button(s)
1 x Clear CMOS button(s)
1 x 5-pin EXT_FAN(Extension Fan) connector
1 x Water Pump header (4-pin)
1 x High AMP Fan header (4-pin)
- Accessories User's manual
8 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
1 x ASUS 2-Way/3-Way SLI bridge
1 x M.2 X4 bracket
1 x M.2 Screw Package
1 x CPU installation tool
1 x Supporting DVD
1 x ASUS 3T3R dual band Wi-Fi moving antennas (Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac compliant)
1 x HYPERM.2 X4 with M Key design, type 2230/2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (Support PCIE SSD only)
1 x Fan Extension Card (3 x 4-pin fan out)
1 x Thermistor cable(s)
- BIOS 128 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, WfM2.0, SM BIOS 3.0, ACPI 5.0, Multi-language BIOS, ASUS EZ Flash 3, CrashFree BIOS 3, F11 EZ Tuning Wizard, F6 Qfan Control, F3 My Favorites, Quick Note, Last Modified log, F12 PrintScreen, and ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) memory information.
- Manageability WfM 2.0, WOL by PME, PXE
- Support Disc Drivers
Anti-virus software (OEM version)
- Form Factor ATX Form Factor
12 inch x 9.6 inch ( 30.5 cm x 24.4 cm )
- Note *1:PCIe x16_3 shares bandwidth with M.2 and U.2_2. It runs at x16 mode by default. PCIe X16_5 shares bandwidth with U.2_1. It runs at x4 mode by default with U.2_1 enabled.
*2:PCIe x16_3 shares bandwidth with M.2 and U.2_2. It runs at x8 mode by default. PCIe X16_4 shares bandwidth with U.2_1. It is disabled by default.
*3: PCIe x16_2 shares bandwidth with USB3_34 and USB 3.1_EA34. It runs at x2 mode by default.
*4:Due to chipset behavior, The SATA6G_78, SATA6G_910 ports do not support IRST including RAID configuration.
*5:These functions will work depending on the CPU installed.
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64bit OEM DVD PN FQC-08929