ASUS S1151 Mini-ITX H110I-PLUS DDR4 Motherboard, BONUS Steelseries Mouse Pad!
Web ID: 18218
Intel Socket 1151, Intel H110 Express Chipset, 2 x DDR4 Memory Slots, 1 x PCIe x16 slot, 4 x SATA 6Gbps, 4 x USB 3.0 (2 via Back panel, 2 via internal header), 6 x USB 2.0 (4 via Back panel, 2 via internal header), Gigabit LAN, D-Sub (VGA), DVI, HDMI, Dual Monitor support, 8 channel audio, Mini-ITX Form Factor, BONUS SteelSeries 63004 QcK Gaming Mouse Pad PN 63004
Manufacturer PN: H110I-PLUS
Warranty: 3 Year
Industry-leading 5X Protection II employs the finest components, excellent circuit design, and exacting standards to guarantee quality and long-term durability of your motherboard with all-round protection. For you, that means exceptional protection and stability for your build — the result of decades of engineering experience from the world's leading motherboard brand.
Pumped-up throughput. 2.5X higher surge tolerance.ASUS LANGuard is hardware-level networking protection that employs signal-coupling technology and premium anti-EMI surface-mounted capacitors ensuring a more reliable connection and better throughput, plus electrostatically-guarded and surge-protected components for greater tolerance to static electricity and improved protection against surges.
DRAM Overcurrent Protection
Stainless-Steel Back I/O
Make your memory go fasterWith DDR4, you'll accelerate memory frequencies up to an incredible to 2133MHz! And ASUS works with almost every DDR4 memory vendor, so you're assured the best compatibility.
Enjoy the DDR4 benefits with ASUS 100 series. (DDR4 vs DDR3)
- Intuitive Graphical Fan Control: Fine-tune individual fans simply by dragging a curve with the mouse.
- EZ XMP: Improve your DRAM performance with a click.
- SATA Information: View SATA port details for easy device recognition.
- Fast Clock Adjustment: Use mouse controls to change the time and date.
- Last Modified Log: Track last change and save preferred profiles onto a USB drive.
- SATA Port Renaming: Rename SATA ports for easy identification.
- CPU Intel® for 6th Generation Core™ i7/Core™ i5/Core™ i3/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors
Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
* The Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types.
* Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list
- Chipset Intel® H110
- Memory 2 x DIMM, Max. 32GB, DDR4 2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
- Graphic Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel® HD Graphics support
Multi-VGA output support : HDMI/DVI-D/RGB ports
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz / 2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz
- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- Supports RGB with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB
Supports Intel® InTru™ 3D, Quick Sync Video, Clear Video HD Technology, Insider™
Supports up to 2 displays simultaneously
- Expansion Slots 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16
- Storage Intel® H110 chipset :
4 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s)
- LAN Realtek® RTL8111H, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s)
- Audio Realtek® ALC887 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC *1
- Supports : Jack-detection, Front Panel Jack-retasking
- USB Ports Intel® H110 chipset :
4 x USB 3.0/2.0 port(s) (2 at back panel, blue, 2 at mid-board)
Intel® H110 chipset :
6 x USB 2.0/1.1 port(s) (4 at back panel, , 2 at mid-board)
- Special Features ASUS 5X Protection II :
- ASUS LANGuard - 2.5X higher surge tolerance
- ASUS Overvoltage Protection - World-class circuit-protecting power design
- ASUS DIGI+ VRM - 6 Phase digital power design
- ASUS DRAM Overcurrent Protection - Prevents damage from short circuits
- ASUS Stainless-Steel Back I/O - 3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability
ASUS Exclusive Features :
- AI Suite 3
- Ai Charger
- USB 3.0 Boost
- Mobo Connect
- PC Cleaner
ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution :
- ASUS Fan Xpert
ASUS EZ DIY :
- ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
- ASUS EZ Flash 3
- ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode
- Push Notice
ASUS Q-Design :
- ASUS Q-DIMM
100% All High-quality Conductive Polymer Capacitors
- Operating System Support Windows® 10 , 64bit
Windows® 8.1 , 64bit
Windows® 7 , 32bit/64bit *2
- Back I/O Ports 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse combo port(s)
1 x DVI-D
1 x D-Sub
1 x HDMI
1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
2 x USB 3.0 (blue)
4 x USB 2.0
3 x Audio jack(s)
- Internal I/O Ports 1 x USB 3.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.0 port(s)
1 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x COM port(s) connector(s)
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
1 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x 4-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
1 x Internal speaker connector(s)
1 x System panel(s)
1 x Chassis Intrusion connector(s)
1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
1 x 14-1 pin TPM connector
- Accessories User's manual
2 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
1 x Supporting DVD
- BIOS 128 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, DMI 3.0, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 3.0, ACPI 5.0, Multi-language BIOS, ASUS EZ Flash 3,CrashFree BIOS 3, My Favorites, Quick Note, Last Modified Log, F12 PrintScreen function, and ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) memory information
- Manageability WfM 2.0, DMI 3.0, WOL by PME, PXE
- Support Disc Drivers
ASUS EZ Update
Anti-virus software (OEM version)
- Form Factor Mini ITX Form Factor
6.7 inch x 6.7 inch ( 17 cm x 17 cm )
- Note *1: Use a chassis with HD audio module in the front panel to support an 8-channel audio output.
*2: Please refer to ASUS website and download “Windows® 7 installation guide” and “ASUS EZ installer” to install Windows® 7.