ASUS S1151 MicroATX H110M-A DDR4 Motherboard
Web ID: 16410
Intel Socket 1151, Intel H110 Express Chipset, 2 x DDR4 Memory Slots, 1 x PCIe x16 slot, 2 x PCIe x1 slots, 4 x SATA 6Gbps, 4 x USB 3.0 (2 via Back panel, 2 via internal header), 6 x USB 2.0 (4 via Back panel, 2 via internal header), Gigabit LAN, D-Sub (VGA), DVI, HDMI, Dual Monitor support, 8 channel audio, MicroATX Form Factor
Manufacturer PN: H110M-A
Warranty: 3 Year
Industry-leading 5X Protection II employs the finest components, excellent circuit design, and exacting standards to guarantee quality and long-term durability of your motherboard with all-round protection. For you, that means exceptional protection and stability for your build — the result of decades of engineering experience from the world's leading motherboard brand.
Pumped-up throughput. 2.5X higher surge tolerance.ASUS LANGuard is hardware-level networking protection that employs signal-coupling technology and premium anti-EMI surface-mounted capacitors ensuring a more reliable connection and better throughput, plus electrostatically-guarded and surge-protected components for greater tolerance to static electricity and improved protection against surges.
DRAM Overcurrent Protection
Stainless-Steel Back I/O
Make your memory go fasterWith DDR4, you'll accelerate memory frequencies up to an incredible to 2133MHz! And ASUS works with almost every DDR4 memory vendor, so you're assured the best compatibility.
Enjoy the DDR4 benefits with ASUS 100 series. (DDR4 vs DDR3)
- Intuitive Graphical Fan Control: Fine-tune individual fans simply by dragging a curve with the mouse.
- EZ XMP: Improve your DRAM performance with a click.
- SATA Information: View SATA port details for easy device recognition.
- Fast Clock Adjustment: Use mouse controls to change the time and date.
- Last Modified Log: Track last change and save preferred profiles onto a USB drive.
- SATA Port Renaming: Rename SATA ports for easy identification.
- CPU Intel® Socket 1151 for 6th Generation Core™ i7/Core™ i5/Core™ i3/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors
Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
* The Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types.
* Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list
- Chipset Intel® H110
- Memory 2 x DIMM, Max. 32GB, DDR4 2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory *1
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual CPUs.
* Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
* The maximum memory frequency supported varies by processor.
- Graphic Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel® HD Graphics support
Multi-VGA output support : HDMI/DVI-D/RGB ports
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz / 2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz
- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- Supports RGB with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB
Supports Intel® InTru™ 3D, Quick Sync Video, Clear Video HD Technology, Insider™
Supports up to 2 displays simultaneously
- Expansion Slots 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1 (x16 mode)
2 x PCIe 2.0 x1
- Storage Intel® H110 Chipset :
4 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s), gray,
Intel® Rapid Storage Technology supports*2
- LAN Realtek® RTL8111H
- Audio Realtek® ALC887-VD2 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC *3
- Supports : Jack-detection, Front Panel Jack-retasking
Audio Feature :
- LED-illuminated design - Brighten up your build with the gorgeous illuminated audio trace path.
- Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduced multi-lateral interference
- Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals
- Premium Japanese-made audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity
- USB Ports Intel® H110 chipset :
4 x USB 3.0/2.0 port(s) (2 at back panel, blue, 2 at mid-board)
Intel® H110 chipset :
6 x USB 2.0/1.1 port(s) (4 at back panel, black, 2 at mid-board)
- Special Features ASUS 5X Protection II :
- ASUS LANGuard - 2.5X higher surge tolerance
- ASUS Overvoltage Protection - World-class circuit-protecting power design
- ASUS DIGI+ VRM - 6 Phase digital power design
- ASUS DRAM Overcurrent Protection - Prevents damage from short circuits
- ASUS Stainless-Steel Back I/O - 3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability
- ASUS ESD Guards - Electrostatic discharge protection
ASUS EPU :
ASUS Exclusive Features :
- AI Suite 3
- Ai Charger
- Low EMI Solution
- USB 3.0 Boost
- Mobo Connect
- PC Cleaner
- Media Streamer
ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution :
- Stylish Fanless Design Heat-sink solution
- ASUS Fan Xpert
ASUS EZ DIY :
- ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
- ASUS EZ Flash 3
- ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode
- Push Notice
ASUS Q-Design :
- ASUS Q-Slot
- ASUS Q-DIMM
- Operating System Support Windows® 10 , 64bit
Windows® 8.1 , 64bit
Windows® 7 , 32bit/64bit *4
- Back I/O Ports 1 x PS/2 keyboard (purple)
1 x PS/2 mouse (green)
1 x DVI-D
1 x D-Sub
1 x HDMI
1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
2 x USB 3.0 (blue)
4 x USB 2.0
3 x Audio jack(s)
- Internal I/O Ports 1 x USB 3.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.0 port(s) (19-pin)
1 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x COM port(s) connector(s)
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
1 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
1 x S/PDIF out header(s)
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x 4-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
1 x System panel(s)
1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
- Accessories User's manual
2 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
1 x Supporting DVD
- BIOS 128 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, DMI 2.0, WfM2.0, SM BIOS 3.0, ACPI 5.0, Multi-language BIOS, ASUS EZ Flash 3, ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3, My Favorites, Quick Note, Last Modified Log, F12 PrintScreen function, and ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) memory information
- Manageability WfM 2.0, DMI 2.0, WOL by PME, PXE
- Support Disc Drivers
ASUS EZ Update
Anti-virus software (OEM version)
- Form Factor uATX Form Factor
8.9 inch x 7.3 inch ( 22.62 cm x 18.55 cm )
- Note *1: Due to Intel® chipset limitation, DDR4 2133 MHz and higher memory modules on XMP mode will run at the maximum transfer rate of DDR4 2133 Mhz.
*2: These functions will work depending on the CPU installed.
*3: Use a chassis with HD audio module in the front panel to support an 8-channel audio output.
*4: Please refer to ASUS website and download “Windows® 7 installation guide” and “ASUS EZ installer” to install Windows® 7.
Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64bit OEM DVD PN KW9-00139