ASUS S1151 ATX TUF H310-PLUS Gaming DDR4 Motherboard
Web ID: 23020
Intel Socket 1151, Intel H310 Chipset, 2 x DDR4 Dual Channel Memory, 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 Port, 3 x PCIe 3.0 x1, 3 x PCI, 1 x M.2 PCIe/SATA, 4 x SATA 6Gb/s, D-Sub (VGA), HDMI, Gigabit LAN, 4 x USB 3.1 (Gen1) (2 via Back Panel, 2 via Internal Header), 6 x USB 2.0 (2 via Back panel, 4 via Internal Header), 1 x RS232 Serial Port, 7.1 Channel High Definition Audio, ATX Form Factor CASH PRICE
Manufacturer Warranty: 3 Year
Manufacturer PN: TUF H310-PLUS Gaming
Arm Your Battlestation
TUF Gaming motherboards are specially designed and tested to survive and thrive in conditions where other boards would struggle. Engineered with highly durable components, these motherboards deliver unwavering stability for gaming sessions that last as long as you demand.
When you build with a TUF Gaming motherboard, you also benefit from the TUF Gaming Alliance — an ASUS collaboration with trusted industry partners that ensures easier building, the best compatibility, and complementary aesthetics from components to case.
Easy PC DIY Experience
TUF Gaming motherboards offer easy and safe DIY builds by leveraging great design, innovative engineering, and strong partnerships with major component manufacturers. The unrivalled combination of military-grade TUF Components, TUF Protection and the TUF Gaming Alliance means that you can rest assured that your gaming rig will go the distance.
TUF gaming alliance
TUF Gaming Alliance is the marque of collaboration between ASUS and major PC-component manufacturers, including trusted brands like Ballistix, Cooler Master, Corsair, G.Skill, In Win and Themaltake. A growing range of compliant parts, from PC chassis and power supplies to CPU coolers and DRAM, guarantee both compatibility and aesthetic harmony. We're also continually increasing our partnerships, making the TUF Gaming Alliance ever stronger.
Protect your graphics card investment
SafeSlot is the PCIe slot reinvented by ASUS and engineered to provide superior retention and shearing resistance. Manufactured in a single step using a new insert-molding process, SafeSlot integrates fortifying metal for an inherently stronger slot, which is then firmly anchored to the PCB through additional solder points.
Electrostatic discharge protection
ESD Guards prolong the life of components while preventing damage from electrostatic discharge, providing protection for up to +/- 10kV of air discharge and +/- 6kV of contact discharge — greatly surpassing the respective industry standards of +/- 6kV and +/- 4kKV
Certified military-grade TUF chokes deliver rock-steady power to the CPU, helping to improve system stability.
+20% temperature tolerance and 5X-longer lifespan.
Certified military-grade MOSFETs with lower RDS(on)*.
*Lower RDS(on) results in better power efficiency and reduced heat generation.
PERFORMANCE LEVEL UP
FLEXIBLE COOLING CONTROLS
Fan Xpert 2+
System temperatures are key to a stable gaming rig ? especially GPU temperatures. TUF Gaming motherboards include Fan Xpert 2+ software that's able to intelligently control system fans based upon the input of multiple sensors, including the temperature of ASUS graphics cards*. This ensures that your TUF Gaming system stays perfectly cooled, no matter how long you play.
* ASUS GeForce 700 and later cards supported.
Improved DDR4 Stability
ASUS OptiMem preserves memory signal integrity by routing traces and vias to the optimal PCB layer, and our T-Topology trace layout ensures time-aligned signaling by balancing trace lengths between memory slots. These enhancements allow the TUF Gaming motherboards to support a wide range of dual and quad-DIMM memory kits, while providing your rig with the stability it needs to deal with any type of workload - whether you're gaming or running intensive applications.
ASUS OptiMem advantage:
ASUS OptiMem benefits:
Improved memory stability and compatibility
Allows lower memory latencies at equivalent voltages
Improved memory frequency margin
Tested by using Synopsys HSPICE simulation software
A larger signal eye results in improved stability, more overclocking headroom, and lower operating voltages.
OUTSHINE THE COMPETITION
A well-tuned system deserves a matching aesthetic. ASUS Aura offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets for the built-in RGB LEDs as well as strips connected to the onboard RGB headers. And it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable hardware.
Best surge protection
TUF LANGuard is a military-grade innovation that integrates advanced signal-coupling technology and premium surface-mounted capacitors to improve throughput, protecting the motherboard from lightning strikes and static electricity.
ULTRAFAST TRANSFER SPEED
Speed Up with Onboard M.2
With x2 PCI Express® 2.0 bandwidth, M.2 supports up to 10Gbps data-transfer speeds. It's the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive, making your PC and apps work as fast as possible.
Intel CPU and Chipset features
INTEL CPU AND CHIPSET FEATURES
The Intel® H310 is a single-chipset design that supports 8th Generation Intel® Core™ LGA1151 processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. Additionally, the H310 chipset provides a maximum of four USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, four SATA 6Gbps ports, and 10Gbps M.2 and PCIe 2.0 lane-speed support, for faster data retrieval. Intel H310 also supports integrated-graphics, so you'll enjoy the very latest in graphics performance.
READY FOR 8TH GENERATION INTEL CORE LGA1151 PROCESSORS
This motherboard supports 8th Generation Intel® Core™ processors in the LGA1151 package, with integrated graphics, memory and PCI Express controllers to support onboard graphics output with dedicated chipsets, dual-channel (2-DIMM) DDR4 memory and 16 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes for great performance.
- CPU Intel® Socket 1151 for 8th Generation Core™ i7/Core™ i5/Core™ i3/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors
Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
* The Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types.
* Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list
- Chipset Intel® H310
- Memory 2 x DIMM, Max. 32GB, DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
* The maximum memory frequency supported varies by processor
** DDR4 2666MHz and higher memory modules will run at max. 2666MHz on Intel® 8th Gen. 6-core or higher processors; DDR4 2400MHz and higher memory modules will run at max. 2400MHz on Intel® 8th Gen. 4-core processors.
- Graphic Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel® HD Graphics support
Multi-VGA output support : HDMI/D-Sub ports
- Supports HDMI 1.4b with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz / 25600 x 1600 @ 60 Hz
- Supports D-sub with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB (for iGPU exclusively)
- Expansion Slots 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 mode, gray)
2 x PCIe 2.0 x1
3 x PCI
- Storage Intel® H310 Chipset :
1 x M.2 Socket 3, , with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (both SATA & x2 PCIE mode)*1
4 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s), gray,
- LAN Intel® I219V, 1 x Gigabit LAN
- Audio Realtek® ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- Supports : Jack-detection, Front Panel Jack-retasking
Audio Feature :
- Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduced multi-lateral interference
- Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals
- Premium Japanese audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity
* Choose the chassis with HD audio module in front panel to support 8-channel audio output.
- USB Ports Intel® H310 Chipset :
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 up to 5Gbps port(s) (2 at back panel, blue, Type-A, 2 at mid-board)
Intel® H310 Chipset :
6 x USB 2.0/1.1 port(s) (2 at back panel, , 4 at mid-board)
- Special Features ASUS TUF PROTECTION
- ASUS SafeSlot: Protect your graphics card Investment
- ASUS ESD Guard: Enhanced ESD protection
- ASUS Overvoltage Protection: World-class circuit-protecting power design
- ASUS Stainless-Steel Back I/O: 3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability!
- ASUS DIGI+ VRM: 5 Phase digital power design
ASUS EPU :
TUF ENGINE! Power Design :
- TUF Components (Choke, Cap. & MOSFET; certified by military-standard)
- Aura Lighting Control
- Aura RGB Strip Headers
ASUS Exclusive Features :
- AI Suite 3
- Ai Charger
- PC Cleaner
- File Transfer
ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution :
- Stylish Fanless Design Heat-sink solution & MOS Heatsink
- ASUS Fan Xpert 2+
ASUS EZ DIY :
- ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
- ASUS EZ Flash 3
- ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode
ASUS Q-Design :
- ASUS Q-Slot
- ASUS Q-DIMM
M.2 Onboard(The latest transfer technologies with up to 10Gb/s data transfer speeds)
- Back I/O Ports 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse combo port(s)
1 x D-Sub
1 x HDMI
1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (blue) Type-A, up to 5Gbps
2 x USB 2.0
1 x COM port(s)
3 x Audio jack(s)
- Internal I/O Ports 1 x RGB Header(s)
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (19-pin)
2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (both SATA & x2 PCIE mode)
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
2 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
1 x S/PDIF out header(s)
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x 8-pin EATX 12V Power connectors
1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
1 x System panel connector
- Accessories User's manual
2 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
1 x M.2 Screw Package
1 x TUF Gaming Sticker
1 x TUF Certification card(s)
1 x SCD
- BIOS 128 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, SM BIOS 3.1, ACPI 6.1, MultilanguageBIOS, ASUS EZ Flash 3, CrashFree BIOS 3, F6 Qfan Control, F3 MyFavorites, Last Modified log, F12 PrintScreen, and ASUS DRAM SPD (SerialPresence Detect) memory information
- Manageability WOL by PME, PXE
- Operating System Windows® 10 64-bit
- Form Factor ATX Form Factor
12 inch x 7.9 inch ( 30.5 cm x 20.1 cm )
- Note *1 When a device in SATA mode is installed on the M.2 socket, SATA_2 port cannot be used.
Due to the Chipset limitation, when a M.2 device is installed in PCIe mode, the socket is set to PCIe 2.0.
8GB DDR4 AData (1x8GB) 2666Mhz RAM PN AD4U266638G19-R