ASUS DSL-N12E ADSL Modem/Router/Wireless-N
Web ID: 11692
11n Wireless ADSL Modem Router, EZ WPS connection with physical WPS push button, Eco-friendly, up to 72% power saving ONLY WHILE STOCKS LAST!
Manufacturer PN: DSL-N12E
Warranty: 3 Year
Save the planet and your pocket
Compared with generic Wireless-N routers, ASUS ECO-WiFi CPU reduces up to 72% of energy consumption and utility cost.
* The result given was of an internal testing methods comparing typical router, with standby, normal and heavy traffic. Testing criteria: [Standby mode] Only WAN port is connected. [Normal traffic] 1 wired connected PC and 1 wirelessly connected laptop for P2P download. [Heavy traffic] 4 wired connected PCs and 2 wirelessly connected laptops for P2P download. Utility cost is calculated based on 2011 US household avg. electricity price, all taxes included.
EZ WPS Connection
EZ WPS Enables you to set up a secure wireless network in 2 steps
Press the WPS button on the wireless adapter.
The WPS Wizard pops up and starts searching for WPS-supported routers.
Press and hold the WPS button on your ASUS router for at least four seconds to sync the secure Wi-Fi connection with the new device, and setup is done
Simply press the WPS/Wi-Fi button on your ASUS router to instantly turn Wi-Fi on or off and easily save energy with no long setup or menus.
*Feature only available on products sold in EU markets.
- Network Standard IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IPv4
- Product Segment N300 complete networking; 300Mbps
- Wi-Fi Data Rate 802.11b : 1, 2, 5.5, 11Mbps
802.11g : 6,9,12,18,24,36,48,54Mbps
802.11n : up to 300Mbps
- xDSL Data Rate G.992.1 (T1.413)
G.992.2 (G.dmt), G.lite
G.992.3 (G.bis/ADS L2)
Annex L (reach extended ADSL2)
- Antenna Fixed 2 or 5 dBi antenna x 2
*Antenna signal power may vary by region due local regulations and requirements
- LED Indicator Power, ADSL, Internet, WLAN, LAN x 4
- Button WPS Button, Reset Button, Power Button
- Ports 1 x RJ11 for ADSL
4 x RJ45 for 10/100 BaseT for LAN
- Operating Frequency 2.4GHz
- Operation Channel 11 for N. America
13 Europe (ETSI)
- Security 64-bit WEP, 128-bit WEP, WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK, Radius with 802.1x, WPS support
- Management Web-based GUI configuration
Firmware upgraded, configuration data uploaded and downloaded via Web-based GUI
Configuration backup and restore
Log & Trace function
- Power Adapter AC Input : 100 ~240 V(50~60HZ)
DC Output : 12 V/0.8 A
- Certificates CE
- Dimensions 168 x 124 x 30 mm (WxDxH)
- Weight 300 g (Device Only)
- Environmental Operating Temperature: -10 °C to 50 °C (14 °F to 122 ºF)
Storage Temperature: -40 ° to 60 ° C (-40 °F to 140 °F)
Operating Humidity: 5 % to 95 % (Non-condensing)
Storage Humidity: 5 % to 95 % (Non-condensing)
- OS Support Windows® 8 , 32bit/64bit
Windows® 7 , 32bit/64bit
Windows® Vista , 32bit/64bit
Windows® XP , 32bit/64bit
Mac OS X
- Package Content DSL-N12E Wireless ADSL modem Router
Support CD (user manual, QSG)
Quick Start Guide
1TB WD 3.5" 7200rpm SATA 6Gb/s Blue HDD PN WD10EZEX