ASRock AM3+ ATX 980DE3/U3S3 R2.0 AMD 770 Motherboard
Web ID: 18855
Support for Socket AM3+ / AM3 Processors, All Solid Capacitor Design, Supports Dual Channel DDR3 1866+(OC), 1 x PCIe 2.0 x16, 3 x PCIe 2.0 x1, 2 x PCI, 5.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC662 Audio Codec), 2 x SATA3, 6 x SATA2, 4 x USB 3.0 (2 Front, 2 Rear), 10 x USB 2.0, 1 x COM Port, Supports ASRock Full Spike Protection, X-Boost, APP Charger, ATX Form Factor ONLY WHILE STOCKS LAST! CASH PRICE
Manufacturer PN: 980DE3/U3S3 R2.0
Warranty: 1 Year
Some sensitive digital components on the motherboard are vulnerable to power surges, the excessive current may cause your system to malfunction immediately. ASRock Full Spike Protection includes various technologies to prevent your motherboard’s components from being damaged by these unexpected voltage spikes.
Protects the motherboard from excessive surges from the power supply unit.
The onboard LAN chip is protected against sudden and violent voltage spikes caused by lightning.
LAN : Prevents the onboard LAN from being damaged by electrostatic discharges.
AM3+ 8-Core Processor Support
This board is designed to build up the most powerful system and delivers the most demanding technology for users nowadays. Just enjoy next generation computing with ASRock 8-Core CPU Ready motherboard.
All Solid Capacitor Design
ASRock is determined to use high quality materials to build the best motherboards, that's why all the capacitors on this motherboard are built with 100% solid capacitors. These solid capacitors bring long lasting durability and ultra stable performance.
More Precise, More Efficient
Unlike traditional motherboards that use analog power, this motherboard uses a next generation digital PWM (Pulse-Width Modulation) design, which provides CPU Vcore voltage more efficiently and smoothly, so that the stability and lifespan of the motherboard is greatly enhanced.
ASRock’s X-Boost Technology is a smart auto-overclocking function and is brilliantly designed to unlock the hidden cores of your CPUs. Simply press "X" when turning on the PC, X-Boost will automatically overclock the relative components to get up to 116% performance boost! With the smart X-Boost, overclocking CPU or unlock CPU cores can become a near one-button process.
* The functionality of “Unlock CPU Cores” feature might vary by different processors.
ASRock XFast RAM fully utilizes the memory space that cannot be used under Windows® 32-bit operating systems. It shortens the loading time of previously visited websites, making web surfing faster than ever. And it also boosts the speed of Adobe Photoshop 5 times faster. Another advantage of ASRock XFast RAM is that it reduces the frequency of accessing your SSDs or HDDs in order to extend their lifespan.
When Internet Explorer loads very slowly for no clear reason, it's usually due to inefficient management. ASRock is rolling out super efficient web management in the motherboard industry. XFast LAN is a convenient tool that controls internet related applications easily and efficiently. Creating a perfect Internet environment, all you need is a smart manager. ASRock XFast LAN allows you to enjoy more speed, easier multitasking, enhanced multimedia experience, and more – all without weighing you down.
Four USB 3.0 5 Gb/s ports plus two SATA3 6Gb/s ports for supporting all of your peripherals with fast data transfer speed.
High Density Glass Fabric PCB
What you’ve never understood about your computer is that it is scared to death of water, H2O, humidity or whatever you’d like to name it. And even though you do not see the water, actually there may be lots of excessive moist in the air killing your motherboard silently and slowly. No, your motherboard doesn’t melt when in contact with water like the wicked witch of the west, but it dies of short circuit. Luckily, ASRock has a new High Density Glass Fabric PCB design that reduces the gaps between the PCB layers to protect the motherboard against electrical shorts caused by humidity.
ASRock App Charger
Fast Charge & Charge Anytime
Simply installing the App Charger driver, it makes your iPhone charge up to 40% faster than before. ASRock App Charger supports continuous charging when your PC enters Standby mode (S1), Suspend to RAM (S3), hibernation mode (S4) or power off (S5). The App Charger technology has been fully applied on ASRock Full series motherboards.
|Unique Feature||ASRock Full Spike Protection|
|CPU||- Support for Socket AM3+ Processors |
- Support for Socket AM3 Processors: AMD Phenom™ II X6 / X4 / X3 / X2 (except 920 / 940) / Athlon II X4 / X3 / X2 / Sempron Processors
- Supports 8-Core CPU
- Digi Power design
- Supports CPU up to 140W
- Supports AMD OverDrive™ with ACC feature (Advanced Clock Calibration)
- Supports AMD's Cool 'n' Quiet Technology
- FSB 2600 MHz (5.2 GT/s)
- Supports Untied Overclocking Technology
- Supports Hyper-Transport 3.0 (HT 3.0) Technology
|Chipset||- Northbridge: AMD 770 |
- Southbridge: AMD SB710
|Memory||- Dual Channel DDR3 Memory Technology |
- 4 x DDR3 DIMM Slots
- Supports DDR3 1866(OC)/1600(OC)/1333/1066/800 non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- Max. capacity of system memory: 32GB*
*Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
|BIOS||- 8Mb AMI Legal BIOS |
- Supports "Plug and Play"
- ACPI 1.1 Compliant wake up events
- Supports jumperfree
- SMBIOS 2.3.1 Support
- CPU, VCCM, NB Voltage Multi-adjustment
|Audio, Video and Networking|
|Audio||- 5.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC662 Audio Codec) |
- Supports Surge Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)
|LAN||- PCIE x1 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s |
- Realtek RTL8111E
- Supports Wake-On-LAN
- Supports Lightning/ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)
- Supports LAN Cable Detection
- Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
- Supports PXE
|Expansion / Connectivity|
|Slots||- 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 Slot (PCIE3 @ x16 mode) |
- 3 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 Slots
- 2 x PCI Slots
|Storage||- 6 x SATA2 3.0 Gb/s Connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10 and JBOD), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug |
- 2 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors by ASMedia ASM1061, support NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug
|Connector||- 1 x ATA133 IDE Connector (Supports 2 x IDE Devices) |
- 1 x Floppy Connector
- 1 x IR Header
- 1 x HDMI_SPDIF Header
- 1 x Power LED Header
- 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)
- 1 x Chassis Fan Connector (4-pin)
- 1 x Power Fan Connector (4-pin)
- 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector
- 1 x 8 pin 12V Power Connector
- 1 x CD In Header
- 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector
- 3 x USB 2.0 Headers (Support 6 USB 2.0 ports)
- 1 x USB 3.0 Header (Etron EJ188) (Supports 2 USB 3.0 ports)
|Rear Panel I/O||- 1 x PS/2 Mouse Port |
- 1 x PS/2 Keyboard Port
- 1 x Serial Port: COM1
- 4 x USB 2.0 Ports
- 2 x USB 3.0 Ports (Etron EJ188)
- 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
- HD Audio Jacks: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
|Other Features / Miscellaneous|
|Software and BIOS||Software |
- ASRock Instant Boot
- ASRock OC Tuner
- ASRock Intelligent Energy Saver
- ASRock OC DNA
- ASRock APP Charger
- ASRock XFast LAN
- ASRock XFast RAM
- ASRock X-Boost
- ASRock Instant Flash
|Support CD||- Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar, Start8 (30 days trial)|
|Accessories||- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield |
- 2 x SATA Data Cables
|Hardware Monitor||- CPU temperature sensing |
- Chassis temperature sensing
- CPU/Chassis/Power Fan Tachometer
- CPU Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature)
- CPU/Chassis/Power Fan multi-speed control
- Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, Vcore
|Form Factor||- ATX Form Factor |
- All Solid Capacitor design
- High Density Glass Fabric PCB
|OS||- Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 32-bit / 8.1 64-bit / 8 32-bit / 8 64-bit / 7 32-bit / 7 64-bit / Vista™ 32-bit / Vista™ 64-bit / XP 32-bit / XP 64-bit|
|Certifications||- FCC, CE, WHQL |
- ErP/EuP ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)
1TB WD 3.5" 7200rpm SATA 6Gb/s Blue HDD PN WD10EZEX