8TB Seagate 3.5" 7200rpm SATA 6Gb/s Enterprise NAS HDD PN ST8000NE0001
Web ID: 19580
Reliably built on customer proven technology.
Precision designed for lowest TCO in 1 to 16-bay enclosures.
Endurance for SMB at 300TB/year Workload Rating Limit (WRL).
Backed by 5-Year Warranty and 5-Year Rescue Data Recovery Options
ONLY WHILE STOCKS LAST!
Manufacturer PN: ST8000NE0001
Warranty: 5 Year
Trusted and Proven Reliability
- Forged from the award winning Seagate Enterprise Capacity 3.5-HDD
- 7200-RPM spindle speed performance
- RV Sensors for strong reliable performance
- Precision-tuned with NAS-optimised firmware for balanced reads and writes
- Proven conventional perpendicular magnetic recording
- 1.2M hour MTBF for enterprise-class reliability
Most Efficient for Mid-range NAS and Cloud-based Storage
- Consolidate, collaborate and store more with the super high-capacity 8TB Enterprise NAS HDD
- 33% more capacity - 1.33TB-per-disk - over the previous generation
- Can reduce rackmount storage costs by reducing the number of enclosures and drives needed
- Reduce storage footprint and power consumption with fewer systems, fewer drives
- Easy-to-purchase, easy-to-install
Rescue Data Recovery Services Options Available
Enterprise NAS HDDs are engineered for demanding mid-range enterprise environments, but there are times when the unimaginable can happen. With Seagate Rescue Data Recovery coverage on your rackmount or tower NAS, you can still have peace of mind - even in the unlikely event something happens to your business data.*
Seagate Recovery Services (SRS) can save the day in the following situations:
- RAID controller failure
- Lost RAID configuration
- Accidental reconfiguration
- Accidental re-initialisation of the RAID array
- Power surges that cause multiple drive failures simultaneously
- Missing RAID partitions
- Reformatted RAID partitions
- Virus damage
- Natural disaster, human error and drive failures
Rescue Data Recovery Plans are available for capacities up to 8TB. Most data can be recovered in-lab with a nearly 90% success rate.
*Certain exclusions and limitations may apply. See terms and conditions.
Best-Fit Enterprise NAS Applications
Global business ecosystems require data agility for collaboration. Ideal for environments that require 24×7 availability and accessibility, the Enterprise NAS HDD is designed to manage aggressive workloads in enterprise environments.
- Cloud-based and NAS storage
- Backup and disaster recovery
- Multi-media server and storage
- File and print server sharing
- Archiving and cloud replication
- On-premise private cloud
- Tiered storage
- Remote access
- Auxiliary storage
Rackmount, tower and private cloud NAS solutions in mid-range environments with up to 16-bay rackmount enclosures.
IT PROs Rate Seagate Enterprise HDDs as Best-In-Class for Four Consecutive Years
Seagate was again selected by IT professionals as the 2016 Market Leader for Enterprise HDDs. Get the full report to see the survey data behind the voting for Market, Performance, Reliability, Price, Service & Support and Innovation Leaders.
Learn More >