8 Port CyberPower Home Theater Series Surge Protector PN CPSURGE08-ANZ
Web ID: 12274
The CyberPower Home Theater Series HT0821TNCA0 Surge Suppressor is ideal for home entertainment and Home Office protection with 2750 joules, 8 outlets, and a 2.1 meter cord. The surge suppressor provides protection for HDTVs, cable/satellite receivers, personal computers, cable modems, phones/fax/DSL, printers, stereos, and CD/DVD players. ONLY WHILE STOCKS LAST!
Manufacturer PN: CPSURGE08-ANZ
Warranty: 1 Year
The CyberPower Home Theater Series HT0821TNCA0 Surge Suppressor is ideal for home entertainment and Home Office protection with 2750 joules, 8 outlets, and a 2.1 meter cord. The surge suppressor provides protection for HDTVs, cable/satellite receivers, personal computers, cable modems, phones/fax/DSL, printers, stereos, and CD/DVD players.
The HT0821TNCA0 features 8 outlets, MOV technology to guard the surge suppressor and connected electronics against line abnormalities and lightning surges, while EMI/RFI filters block unwanted line noise. Data line protection is provided via RJ-45 and RJ-11 ports for networking and telecommunication devices such as phones, faxes, modems, and DSL lines. The RJ-6 Coaxial connector provides protection for cable/satellite TV receivers and broadband modems.
A Limited-Lifetime Warranty ensures that this surge suppressor has passed our highest quality standards in design, assembly, material or workmanship and further protection is offered by a $50,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.
Features & Benefits:
- Built-In Automatic Shutdown-In the event of an overload that exceeds the unit's ability to suppress the signal, the surge protectors’ 10A circuit breaker will automatically switch off to protect all connected electronics.
- MOV (Metal Oxide Varistor) - MOV technology allows normal current to pass through the device, while diverting any surge/spikes through the ground circuit. This safely protects all connected electronics along with the surge suppressor itself.
- Data Line and Network Protection – RJ11 & RJ45 ports provide surge protection to insure telecommunications devices such as phones and DSL modems work flawlessly when power events occur.
- Coaxial Protection – RJ6 connector provide protection for devices such as cable or satellite receivers and broadband cable modems to insure they work flawlessly when power events occur.
- EMI/RFI Filters - Filters against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency interference ensuring clean power for connected equipment.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty - Stringent manufacturing processes and innovative product design enables CyberPower to offer one of the strongest warranties in the industry. CyberPower will repair or replace damaged units for as long as the original owner has the product.
|Circuit Breaker||10Amps Resettable|
|Cord Length||2.10 meter|
|Plug Type||AU Plug|
|Outlets - Total||8|
|Outlets - Energy Saving||0|
|Outlets - Widely Spaced||0|
|Surge Protection & Filtering|
|Surge Suppression||2,750 Joules|
|Maximum Peak Current||67,500 Amps|
|Maximum Surge Current H-N||37,500 Amps|
|Maximum Surge Current H-G||15,000 Amps|
|Maximum Surge Current N-G||15,000 Amps|
|Clamping Voltage||L-N, L-G, N-G 1200V|
|Response Time||< 1 nanosecond|
|Phone Protection RJ11||1-In, 1-Out|
|Attenuation||Up to 32dB|
|EMI/RFI Filtration||150 kHz to 100 MHz|
|Network Protection RJ45||1-In, 1-Out|
|Coaxial Protection RG6 (Gold Plated)||1 Pair|
|Indicators||Protected (Green), Grounded (Green)|
|Product Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Connected Equipment Guarantee||Lifetime|