760 Watt Corsair AX760 Platinum Modular Power Supply PN CP-9020045-AU
Web ID: 10886
AX Series PSUs offer world-class performance, with 80 PLUS Platinum-certified efficiency, low noise, fully modular cable sets, and high reliability for extreme performance systems ONLY WHILE STOCKS LAST! CASH PRICE
Manufacturer PN: CP-9020045-AU
Warranty: 6 Year
Less heat generation and lower operating costs
Excess heat means wasted energy. 80 PLUS Platinum certified efficiency means less waste.
Zero RPM mode for silent operation at low loads
The fan doesn’t even spin when your system is idle or doing basic work like surfing the web or running office applications.
The fully modular cable set lets you use only the cables you need. You can install the AX Series first and then add cables one-by-one without having to deal with the dreaded “cable octopus."
Stable, reliable power output
High-quality components and careful design help ensure maximum protection for your PC’s components.
Flexible and compatible
AX Series comes with long cables for large cases, and lots of connectors for just about any hardware configuration.
80 PLUS Platinum efficiency
AX760 delivers up to 92% energey efficiency under real-world load conditions. Better efficiency means lower energy usage, less excess heat, and lower operating costs. Since less heat is generated, the fan doesn’t have to work as hard, so there’s less noise, too. It’s a great choice for smart, efficient power delivery.
Advanced temperature-controlled fan with Zero RPM mode
The fan doesn’t even spin at low loads. And when you’re pushing it hard, the double ball bearing 140mm fan adjusts its speed according to temperature, so it only works as hard as it needs to.
Fully modular connection system with low-profile cables
All of the power cables have connectors on both ends, with nothing hard-wired to the PSU. This makes for easier installs (you don’t need to deal with an octopus of cables while you’re putting in the power supply), and you can add cables one-by-one, using only the cables you need. The result is a cleaner-looking build, with better airflow.
Clean, stable power delivery
High-quality capacitors, a dedicated single +12V rail and a PF value of 0.99 give you reliable power output with extremely low ripple and noise. • Over-voltage, under-voltage, over-current, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety for your critical system components. And, AX760 is engineered to meet maximum power output at a server-grade 50° C temperature rating.
The AX Series conforms to ATX12V v2.31 and EPS 2.92 standards, and is backward compatible with the ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 standards. It accepts universal AC input from 90V - 264V. Safety approvals include cTUVus, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TÜV, CCC, and C-tick
- Dedicated single +12V rail
- An ultra-quiet, 120mm double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow with exceptionally low noise levels by varying fan speed in response to temperature
- 80 PLUS Platinum certified, delivering up to 92% energy efficiency under real-world load conditions
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99
- Universal AC input from 90~264V
- Over-voltage, under-voltage, over-current, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety for your critical system components
- Engineered to meet maximum power output at a server-grade 50°C temperature rating.
- Self-test switch to determine PSU functionality even before installation.
- High-quality capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability
- A seven year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair's legendary technical support and customer service
- Safety Approvals: cTUVus, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TÜV, CCC, C-tick
- AX760 power supply
- Modular cable pack
- Accessory bag with mounting hardware, cable ties, and case badge
- Installation Guide
- Conforms to ATX12V v2.31 and EPS 2.92 standards, and is backward compatible with the ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 standards
2TB Seagate 3.5" SATA 6Gb/s NAS HDD PN ST2000VN000