The Smart Filter Duo is specifically designed to provide the highest level of power filtering and protection of any entry level protector available today.
16 seperate AC components create a powerful barrier against transient spikes and interferences caused by equipment like vacuum cleaners, airconditioners, fridges, pool motors and similar conveniences used that incorporate motors.
Designed by Australia’s most experienced power protection team for Australian conditions a 100% owned Australian Company using strict quality control.
When it comes to minimising your equipment risk, we make no wild or glossy promises. Our products do what we say they do. The team at THOR Technologies have individually engineered each product to be the best in its class. Best price. Best performance. Best value.
- Ideal for home office, computer, home theatre, sewing machines, fridges, washing machines and so on.
- 2 Filtered & Surge protected outlets - Included is a bonus 1 metre extension cord. This allows greater flexibility when connecting equipment that is not quite close enough to the power outlet.
- Featuring Thor's very own space saving "flat head" plug. Designed to fit behind fridges, washing machines etc.
- Earth detection circuit
- 6-year genuine replacement warranty - even if damaged by lightning.
- Connected Equipment warranty too.
- Unique identity tags for cables.
- Designed and Engineered in Australia
|Supply Voltage||240/Vac 50/Hz|
|Maximum Current Rating||10amps/2400 W (Va)|
|Reaction Time||Less than 1 Nano Sec|
|Maximum Transient Spike Impulse Current (AMPS)||42,000 amps or 14,000 amps using UL1449 Std|
|Maximum Energy Dissipation (Joules)||1880 Joules or 360 Joules using UL1449 Std|
|Protection Modes (both outlets Protects on all 3 conductors)||Active/Neutral Active/Earth Neutral/Earth|
|EMI/RFI Noise Reduction Filter Type||Yes|
|Total Number of Protected AC Outlets||2 filtered & protected outlets|
|Earth Detection Circuit||Yes|
|Earth Potential Rise Protection||Yes|
|Earth leakage Range||Less than 1 milli amp|
|Operating conditions||Indoor / AC Mains|
|Operating Temperatures||- 10C/+60C|
|Safety Approval No||RCM 5287|
|Cable length||1 m|
1TB WD 3.5" 7200rpm SATA 6Gb/s Blue HDD PN WD10EZEX