Wacom Intuos Pro Medium with Pro Pen 2 and Paper Kit PN PTH-660/K1-C
Web ID: 20259
PN PTH-660/K1-C. Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition combines the very latest Wacom technologies with the drawing paper of your choice to offer a new but familiar way of working. Enjoy the feel of drawing with the Finetip Pen on paper while Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition captures every stroke, ready for further work in your favorite software. Or connect Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition to your computer and work directly into any application you choose with the Wacom Pro Pen 2.
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year
Manufacturer PN: PTH-660/K1-C
New Wacom Pro Pen 2: natural and precise
Our new Wacom Pro Pen 2 is designed to quickly become a natural extension of your hand. Its exceptional sensitivity and responsiveness gives you the control you need to take your work to the next level.
Natural tilt support
Virtually no lag
No batteries or recharging
An age-old way to be creative, brought up to date
Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition adds a new medium to your digital workflow - paper.
Paper-to-digital workflow, step by step:
1. Clip your favorite drawing paper on the surface of the Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition and sketch with that familiar feel. Work on A5 paper (half-letter size) with our Medium model and A4 paper (letter size) with the Large model.
2. As you draw with the Finetip Pen (or optional Ballpoint Pen), Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition captures every stroke as an editable file that can be opened in your favorite creative software.
3. You don't need to be connected to a computer or the internet; Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition will store up to 200 multi-layered or 1000 one-layered drawings, ready for you to access on other devices
4. Connect Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition to your computer with USB. Using Inkspace*, you can sync, store and export your sketches in common creative file formats - including layered raster and vector.
5. Continue your work with your Wacom Intuos Pro attached to your computer and the sensitive new Wacom Pro Pen 2.
* Requires registration and a Wacom ID
Slim and sleek design
Convert your paper sketches to layered raster and vector formats
Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition comes with invaluable Inkspace features* specifically designed for artists and designers. They give you total, flexible control over your work:
- Export your work in layered raster or vector formats (such as PSD and SVG)
- Sync your creations across multiple devices**
- Share your creative projects with colleagues and clients
*Requires registration and a Wacom ID
**Available for mobile from February 2017
Work your way
Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition is designed to let you focus on what’s important – your creativity.
Customizable ExpressKeys™ and Touch Ring provide quick and easy shortcuts for everyday tasks.
Multi-touch gestures make navigating around your work as simple as using your smartphone.
Wacom Pro Pen 2’s side switches put shortcuts and controls literally at your fingertips.
Nail every detail with our 0.4mm diameter Finetip Pen - a smooth gel-ink pen with replaceable refills* that works in harmony with Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition.
Choose from three different Texture Sheets* to change the feel of your Wacom Intuos Pro. Each simulates different drawing papers, from smooth to rough.
* Sold separately
- Product Type Creative Pen Tablet
- Model Number Medium: PTH-660P
- Size Medium: 338 x 219 x 8 mm / 13.2 x 8.5 x 0.3 in
- Active Area Medium: 224 x 148 mm / 8.7 x 5.8 in
- Weight Medium: 700g/ 1.54lbs
- Color Black
- Multi-Touch Yes
- Stylus Wacom Pro Pen 2
Finetip Pen (for paper sketching)
Ballpoint Pen (optional - for paper
- Stylus Type Pressure-sensitive, cordless, battery-free
- Pen Pressure Levels 8192, both pen tip and eraser (on Pro Pen
8192 on Finetip Pen and Ballpoint Pen (optional)
- Tilt Recognition ± 60 levels
- Switches 2 side switches on pen, Touch on/off switch on tablet
- Replacement Nibs 10 Pro Pen 2 nibs (6 standard and 4 felt nibs in pen stand); 3 Finetip refills
- Desktop Pen Stand Yes
- Grip Latex-free silicone rubber (Pro Pen 2, Finetip Pen and optional Ballpoint Pen)
- Technology Patented electromagnetic resonance method
- Resolution 5080 lpi
- ExpressKeys™ 8 customizable, application-specific
- Touch Ring Yes - 4 customizable functions plus home button for capturing layers in paper mode
- Express View Display (hud) Yes
- Radial Menu Yes
- Display Toggle Yes
- Dedicated Pan, Scroll, Zoom, Brush Size Yes
- Precision Mode Yes
- Cable Included 2 m (6.6 ft) PVC-free USB cable
- PC And Mac Connection USB or Bluetooth Classic for wireless connection
- Wireless Included Yes - Bluetooth Classic for connecting to
PC or Mac, Bluetooth LE* for connecting to mobile devices (in paper mode)
*Available in February 2017
- Paper Size (for paper sketching) A5/Half Letter for Medium tablet A4/Letter for Large tablet
- Max # of Pages Stored (for paper sketching) 200 pages with unlimited layers
on tablet - no connection necessary
- System Requirements USB port, Windows® 7 or later (64bit),
Mac OS 10.10 or later, Bluetooth Classic
for wireless connection to PC or Mac,
Bluetooth 4.1 LE for wireless connection to
mobile devices (in paper mode),
Internet connection to download driver* and
*Download and installation of driver is
required to make product work.
- Limited Warranty 2 years in USA, Canada, and Latin America, 1 year China, 1 Year in AP, 1 Year in Japan, 2 Years in Europe
- Certifications US: FC, CEC (California Energy Commision), RBRC, Mercury Labeling Requirements
Canada: IC, ENERGY EFFICIENCY STANDARDS REGULATION
Colombia: Commission de Regulacion de Telecomunicaciones
Costa Rica: SUTEL
Panama: Autoridad Nacional de los Servicios Públicos
El Salvador: Superintendencia General de Electricidad y Telecomunicaciones
Dominican Republic: INDOTEL
Trinidad and Tobago: TATT
- Certifications EU/EEA/SW/Turkey: CE, RoHS
Kuwait: Ministry of Communications
Japan: VCCI, Radio Act
China: SRRC (CMIIT), China RoHS, GB
Australia/New Zealand: RCM, IDA
- What's Included Wacom Intuos Pro Pen Tablet (Medium or
Large) Wacom Pro Pen 2 (battery-free)
Pen stand (includes 6 standard nibs, 4 Felt
Finetip Pen (Battery-free)
10 single Paper sheets - A5 or A4 (depending
on tablet size)
Accessory soft case
4 extra pen color rings
3 finetip ink refills
Texture sheet sample card,
2m (6.6ft) PVC-free USB cable
Quick start guide
- Accessories Wacom Ballpoint Pen,
Wacom standard nibs (5 pack),
Wacom felt nibs (5 pack),
Wacom Finetip refills (5 pack),
Wacom Ballpoint refills (3 pack),
Wacom Soft Case - Medium or Large,
Wacom Texture Sheets - smooth, standard, and rough,
Prior generation pens (Pro, Classic, Art, Airbrush, Grip)
Wacom Paper Clip (replaceable),
Wacom Finetip Pen (replaceable),
Wacom Pro Pen 2 with case (replaceable)
- Included Services Inkspace Basic subscription. Includes 5GB
storage, sync, export, download and share
features. Supports export to PSD, SVG, PNG,
JPG, and WILL formats. Wacom ID required.
13.3" Wacom One Creative Pen Display PN DTC133W0C$599 Add to cart
Leadtek Quadro P620 PCIe Workstation Video Card$329 Add to cart