Sunix's UTP1025B is a USB to Printer adapter which offers users a single parallel port connection. The port has a data transfer rate up to 2.7 MB/sec. Users are able to connect a printer through the USB port on their system. The adapter supports wake on line and power management function.
- Supports both USB 1.1 and 2.0 interface
- Supports wake-on-line & power management function
- No IRQ, DMA, I/O Address resources required
- Hot swappable
- Easy plug & play
- Parallel port support PRINTER SPP mode only
- Parallel transfer speed up to 2.7 MB/sec
- Supports Windows O.S.
Type USB to Parallel cable Chipset Prolific PL2305 Interface Universal Serial Bus (USB) Mode SPP / BPP Controller IEEE1284C standard compatible Port Parallel 1 Port Connector DB25F FIFO 32 byte hardware FIFO BAUD Rate 2.7 MB/s OS Support Windows 98SE/ ME/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/Vista/7(Driver Free)
Generic Molex Power to SATA Power Adapter RC-5052
$4Add to cart
ALOGIC USB 2.0 to DB9 Serial Converter 65cm Cable