Samsung SL-M4070FR Multifunction Network/Fax Mono Laser Printer
Web ID: 11453
High speed printing & image processing The robust ProXpress M4070FR features print speeds of up to 40 ppm and is powered by a Cortex-A5 core processor and 256MB of memory providing high speed and performance that helps enable businesses to accelerate document and image processing for increased efficiency. ONLY WHILE STOCKS LAST!
Manufacturer PN: SL-M4070FR
Warranty: 1 Year
Most businesses and small and home office (SOHO) companies increasingly require high productivity and lower operating costs from their printers. These businesses need printers that also are easy to use and versatile for printing a range of documents and presentations.
Print with exceptional speed and superior quality
High speed printing & image processing
Robust ProXpress M4070 | 3870 | 3370 series feature print speeds of up to 40ppm, powered by a Cortex™-A5 core processor and up to 256MB of memory. High speed and performance enable businesses to accelerate document and image processing for increased efficiency.
* 40ppm is available on M4070FR model only.
38ppm is available on M3870FW and M3870FD models only.
33ppm is available on M3370FD model only.
** Product dimensions may differ from image provided.
Higher-quality print output
ReCP technology improves readability of printed documents by enhancing thin lines and sharpening the edges of negative text. Small text that typically may not scan completely is sharpened through edge resolution enhancement. The ProXpress M4070 | 3870 | 3370 series deliver sharp, solid prints and scans with effective output print resolutions of up to 1200 x 1200dpi.
Additional printing choices for professional documents
The printers’ multipurpose tray supports media of up to 220gsm (grams per square meter) in weight, which offers more printing choices for professional documents. Numerous labels, cards and envelopes can be printed using the multi-purpose tray with ease. This ability virtually eliminates the time it takes to feed sheets one at a time.
Reduce operating expenses with economical features and solutions
Professional Eco Solution
One Touch Eco button
Businesses can lower toner and paper usage with the One Touch Eco Button. The One Touch Eco Button automatically activates 2-up printing (two pages on the same side) and duplex printing (printing on both sides). Users can also choose the option to skip blank pages in the Toner Saving Mode. These eco settings can be adjusted using Easy Printer Manager.
N-up printTwo or more document pages on one sheet to reduce paper use.
Toner save modePrints with less toner to reduce
Duplex printingPrints on both sides of paper to reduce paper use.
Skipping blank pagesPrints only pages with text or images to avoid paper waste.
Easy Eco Driver
Easy Eco Driver software, granted the 2012 Outstanding Achievement in Innovation award from Buyers labouratory (BLI), saves users up to 20 percent on toner. The software also reduces energy consumption. Users have the option of removing images, converting them from bitmap to sketch, and removing text to save toner using the Toner Saving Mode.
Central print usage control to save more resources
Central print usage control, activated through the SyncThru™ Admin job accounting feature, enables managers to assign users to specific printers. Users can also be assigned quotas for the number of pages or copies they can make per printer.
More laser toner cartridge options, more choices for cost reduction
ProXpress M4025 | 3825 | 3325 series offers diverse toner cartridge options from standard-yield toner cartridges that typically yield 3,000 standard pages to ultra-high yield toner cartridges that can yield 15,000 standard pages, which meets every businesses’ needs for reducing cost per page.
A separated toner system features a imaging unit and toner cartridge that are sold as separate units, enabling either part to be replaced when necessary. This separated toner system is the preferred choice for cost-conscious businesses with low printing volumes.
* 10,000 page yield toner cartridge is available on M3825 and M4025 series only.
15,000 page yield toner cartridge is available on M4025ND model only.
** Product dimensions may differ from image provided.
Improve productivity with versatile features from duplex printing to security
Convenient mobile printing optimised
for various business environment
Samsung MobilePrint application helps employees wirelessly print from their mobile devices. Users do not need to install a new driver or configure network settings. Office workers can simply download the MobilePrint application from the Google® Play store for Android™ and the Apple Store® for iOS®. After downloading the application, the mobile device automatically detects nearby, compatible Samsung printers. The ProXpress M4070 | 3870 | 3370 series can handle almost any type of file, including text documents, images and web pages. Users can also access printers from a Google account using the Google Cloud Print™. Emails, photos, PDF files and SNS messages, such as Facebook® and Twitter® posts, can be printed, faxed or shared. Google Cloud Print works on smartphones, tablets, notebooks, PCs and other web-connected devices.
4-in1 Multifunction & built-in duplex printing
4-in-1 multifunctional (print, copy, scan and fax) capabilities and built-in duplex printing provide the versatility and convenience that businesses need to stay competitive.
Enterprise-level document security
Businesses produce and print numerous official documents including
confidential information, which requires high security on the printing jobs.
ProXpress M4070 | 3870 | 3370 series offer greater control of user,
document and network access with Samsung SyncThru™ Admin at the enterprise security level.
Streamline printing with ease-of-use design
Easy Printer Manager
Easy Printer Manager helps companies remotely control settings, such as the One Touch Eco Button features, and copy, scan and fax settings. Multiple devices can be monitored and managed using Easy Printer Manager. Businesses can also monitor printer status, such as error messages, including paper empty, toner empty and paper jam alerts.
Easy secure printing
ProXpress M4070 | 3870 | 3370 series features easy secure printing with
built-in numeric key pad, which allows users to protect personal or confiden-tial documents. When the feature is on, users are required to enter password in order to proceed the print job.
- Function: Print, Scan, Copy, Fax
- Value Added Function: Eco Button, Secure Print
- 600MHz Processor
- 4-Line LCD Display
- 256MB Memory
- 512MB Memory
- Interface (Standard): Hi-Speed USB 2.0 / Ethernet 10 / 100 Base TX / Direct USB
- Interface (Optional): IEEE 1284B Parallel Connector
- Power Consumption: 700W (Active) / 10W (Ready) / 1.1W (Sleep)
- Noise Level: Less than 57dBA (Printing) / Less than 58dBA (Copying) / Less than 26dBA (Standby)
- 414.6 x 420.6 x 449.1mm (16.3 x 16.6 x 17.7 inch) Dimension
- Weight: 15.15Kg (33.4lbs)
- Max. Monthly Duty Cycle: Up to 80,000 pages
- Print Speed (Mono): Up to 40ppm in A4 (40ppm in Letter)
- First Print Out Time (Mono): As Fast as 6.5 seconds (From Ready Mode)
- Print Resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200dpi effective output
- Emulation: SPL / PostScript3 / PCL6 / PCL5e / IBM ProPrinter / EPSON / PDF
- Built-in Duplex Print
- OS Campatibility: Windons 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / 2008R2 / 2008 / 2003, Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.8, Various Linux / Unix
- Direct USB
- Print Features: Automatic Double Sided Print, Secure Print
- Copy Speed (Mono): Up to 38cpm in A4 (40cpm in Letter)
- First Copy Out Time (Mono): Less than 10 seconds
- Copy Resolution: Up to 600 x 600dpi effective output
- Reduce / Enlarge Range: 25 ~ 400% (platen), 25 ~ 400% (ADF)
- Multi Copy: 1 ~ 99 pages
- Manual Duplex Copy
- Copy Features: ID Copy / 2-up / 4-up / Collation Copy / Auto-fit
- Scan Speed (Mono): 20ipm
- Scan Compatibility: TWAIN Standard, WIA Standard
- Scan Method: Colour CIS
- Scan Resolution (Optical): Up to 1200 x 1200dpi
- Scan Resolution (Enhanced): Up to 4800 x 4800dpi
- Scan Destinations: Client (PC), Email, FTP, SMB, USB
- Fax Compatibility: ITU-T G3, ECM
- Modem Speed: 33.6Kbps
- Fax Resolution: Standard: 203 x 98dpi / Fine, Photo: 203 x 196dpi Super Fine: 300 x 300dpi / Colour: 200 x 200dpi
- Fax Memory: 6MB (Max. 500 pages)
- Auto Dial: Speed dial, 200 Locations
- Fax Features: On hook Dial / Auto Redial / Auto Reduction / Multi-send / Delayed Send / Fax forwarding(Email / Fax) / Broadcasting up to 209 locations
- Input Capacity (Standard Cassette): 250-Sheet Standard Cassette
- Input Capacity (MP Tray): 50-Sheet Multi Purpose Tray
- Input Capacity (Second Cassette Feeder): 520-Sheet Second Cassette Feeder
- Input Capacity (Maximum): 820 Sheets
- Media Type (Standard Cassette): Plain / Thin / Recycled / Thick / Archive / Bond / Cardstock
- Media Type (MP Tray): Plain / Thin / Bond / Pre-printed / Recycled / Envelope / Transparency / Label / Cardstock / Thick / Cotton / Coloured / Archive / Thicker
- Media Type (Second Cassette Feeder): Plain / Thin / Recycled / Thick / Archive / Bond / Cardstock
- Media Size (Standard Cassette): A4 / A5 / A6 / ISO B5 / JIS B5 / Executive / Letter / Oficio / Folio / Legal / Statement / Custom
- Medai Size (MP Tray): A4 / A5 / A6 / ISO B5 / JIS B5 / Statement / Letter / Oficio / Folio / Legal / Envelope (No 10 / Monarch / DL / C5 / C6 / No 9) Postcard / Index card / Executive / Custom
- Media Size (Second Cassette Feeder): A4 / A5 / A6 / ISO B5 / JIS B5 / Executive / Letter / Oficio / Folio / Legal / Statement / Custom
- Media Weight (Standard Cassette): 60 -163g/m² (16 - 43lbs)
- Media Weight (MP Tray): 60 - 220g/m² (16 - 58lbs)
- Media Weight (Second Cassette Feeder): 60 -163g/m² (16 - 43lbs)
- Output Capacity: 150-sheet Face Down, 1-sheet Face Up
- ADF Type: ADF
- ADF Capacity: 50-sheet
- ADF Document Size: A4 / Letter / Oficio / Folio / Legal
- Toner (Black): Standard Yield, Average Cartridge Yield 3K standard pages. High Yield, Average Cartridge Yield 5K standard pages. Extra high Yield, Average Cartridge Yield 10K standard pages (Ships with 3K pages Starter Toner Cartridge) Declared Cartridge Yield in accordance with ISO / IEC 19752.