Samsung Galaxy Tab Active2 8" 16GB WiFi Android Tablet PN SM-T390NZKAXSA Shock/Water & Dust Resistant Black
Web ID: 22590
Ruggedised design, Reliable water and dust resistance, Replaceable battery power, Android 7.1, 1.6Hz Octa-Core CPU, 8.0" 1280x800 Display, S Pen Support, 3GB RAM, 16GB Storage, MicroSD Slot, 802.11ac, Bluetooth
Manufacturer PN: SM-T390NZKAXSA
Warranty: 1 Year
The Galaxy Tab Active2 features a firm, non-slip grip even in extreme construction environments while its ruggedised, anti-shock cover is designed to withstand most drops of up to 1.2 metres.*
* The internal free fall shock test was conducted under controlled conditions.
Reliable water and dust resistance
Make protection a top priority. The Galaxy Tab Active2 and S Pen are water and dust resistant, with an IP68 rating, to shield against many of the harsh outdoor challenges that field engineers face and the rigorous pace of indoor office environments, including condensation, accidental spills, and damaging dust.*
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active2 provides ingress protection (IP68) against dust and water to a maximum of 1.5 metres for up to 30 minutes. See samsung.com/au/ip68/ for details on property care/use of device.
Advanced S Pen Experience
The Galaxy Tab Active2 S Pen features accurate pen pressure data for more accurate e-signatures in instances along the logistics supply chain and in wet weather. Air Command grants quick and easy access to useful applications when time is crucial.
Convenient biometric authentication
Trusted security measures to facilitate organisational workflow management. Samsung’s biometric authentication includes face recognition to keep one hand free while unlocking your device and fingerprint scanning to guarantee advanced and convenient data protection.*
* Facial recognition may not function in certain circumstances.
Various sensors for AR experience
With added gyroscope and geomagnetic sensors to enhance user experience, the Galaxy Tab Active2 helps field engineers with site inspection or virtual training and managers with staff safety training by providing in-depth, interactive visual representation of the tasks at hand.*
*Availability of service varies by third-party solutions.
The Galaxy Tab Active2 features a 3 GB RAM and a 1.6 GHz Octa-core processor powerful enough to provide speedy usage when performing multiple tasks such as real-time data management and on-board navigation. It can also handle AR applications to optimise productivity levels.
Enhanced camera functionality
Utilising barcode reading, the Galaxy Tab Active2 with NFC sensor allows you to expedite tasks effectively whether you are in logistics supply chain or the transportation industry. An improved 8 MP AF rear camera and a 5 MP front camera enable identification and passport scanning when completing identification checks.*
*Availability of barcode reading varies by third-party apps.
Replaceable battery power
Long-lasting power to handle the pressure of deadlines. With its easily replaceable, durable battery, the Galaxy Tab Active2 delivers seamless usage for long periods while offsite. The battery is backward compatible with Galaxy Tab Active so you can avoid the cost and hassle of frequent upgrading.
Improved Pogo Pin Compatibility
The built-in Pogo Pin eliminates the need for pairing and provides convenient charging at compatible docking stations without damaging USB Type-C connectors. The Pogo pin's compatibility with Galaxy Tab Active can reduce replacement of accessories. Connect your keyboard with the new additional pins for data signals to replace your PC experience.*
*Compatible docking stations and keyboard sold separately.
Reliable protection to steer day-to-day operations well away from incriminating intrusion. Samsung Knox 2.8 is a multi-layered, defense-grade mobile security platform that utilises fingerprint recognition to safeguard your device at multiple levels and ensure sensitive client data avoid ending up in the wrong hands.
Purpose-built Device Customisation
Easy and cost-effective mobile solutions to manage your device for unique business needs. Knox Customisation offers professional kiosk mode, UX optimisation, device configuration, rebranded software that allows businesses to customise and deploy end-to-end mobile solutions*.
*Knox Customisation is an optional paid service.
- Operating System
- Android 7.1
- CPU Speed1.6GHz
- CPU TypeOcta-Core
- Size (Main Display)8.0" (203.1mm)
- Resolution (Main Display)1280 x 800 (WXGA)
- Technology (Main Display)TFT
- Color Depth (Main Display)16M
- S Pen SupportYes
- Rear Camera - Resolution8.0 MP
- Rear Camera - Auto FocusYes
- Front Camera - Resolution5.0 MP
- Rear Camera - FlashYes
- Video Recording ResolutionFHD (1920 x 1080)@30fps
- RAM_Size (GB)3
- ROM Size (GB)16 GB
- Available Memory* (GB)10.0 GB
- External Memory SupportMicroSD (Up to 256GB)
- InfraWi-Fi only
- USB VersionUSB 2.0
- Location TechnologyGPS, Glonass
- Earjack3.5mm Stereo
- Wi-Fi802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4+5GHz
- Wi-Fi DirectYes
- Bluetooth VersionBluetooth v4.2
- Bluetooth ProfilesA2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HID, HOGP, HSP, MAP, OPP, PAN
- PC Sync.Smart Switch (PC version)
- General Information
- Form FactorTablet
- Accelerometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, RGB Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- Physical specification
- Dimension (HxWxD, mm)127.6 x 214.7 x 9.9
- Weight (g)415
- Internet Usage Time(Wi-Fi) (Hours)Up to 11
- Video Playback Time (Hours)Up to 11
- Standard Battery Capacity (mAh)4450
- Audio Playback Time (Hours)Up to 78
- Audio and Video
- Video Playing FormatMP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM
- Video Playing ResolutionFHD (1920 x 1080)@30fps
- Audio Playing FormatMP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA, DSF
- Services and Applications
- Mobile TVNo