MSI S2011-3 ATX X99A SLI PLUS DDR4 Motherboard
Web ID: 14899
Intel Socket 2011-3, Intel X99 Express Chipset, 8 x DDR4 Memory Slots (up to 128GB), , 4 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots, support up to 3-way mode, 2 x PCIe 2.0 x1 slots, 10 x SATA 6Gb/s ports, 1 x SATA Express port, 1 x M.2 port, 2 x USB 3.1 Type A ports, 10 x USB 3.0 ports (6 via Back Panel, 4 via internal header), 6 x USB 2.0 ports (2 via back panel, 4 via internal header), 7.1 Channel Audio with Optical Out, Intel Gigabit LAN, ATX Form Factor ONLY WHILE STOCKS LAST! CASH PRICE
Manufacturer PN: X99A SLI PLUS
Warranty: 3 Year
MSI USB 3.1 2X FASTER
USB 3.1 allows for speeds up to 10 Gbps, doubling the speed compared to USB 3.0 and 20x faster than legacy USB 2.0. USB 3.1 is even faster than SATAIII! Transferring your favorite games, music and movies over USB has never been faster.
- 2X faster than USB 3.0
- 20x faster than USB 2.0
- Up to 10Gbps data transfer bandwidth
- Boost transfer rate between your PC and external storage devices
MULTIPLE GRAPHICS CARDS
With a large number of PCI-Express 3.0 x16 slots for every MSI motherboard, you get to choose optimal placement for your graphics cards for better fitting and airflow up to Quad SLI/CF. That way, you can enjoy the best graphics at the highest framerate jumping off from your screen when running a NVIDIA® SLI™ or AMD CrossFire™ setup.
PUSH YOUR SSD TO THE LIMIT
Enjoy a blazing fast system boot up and insanely fast loading of applications and games with selected MSI motherboards. We offer the next generation of high speed storage support through M.2 and SATA Express. M.2 and SATA Express transfer data through a PCI Express 2.0 x2 interface up to 10 Gb/s, making it 67% faster than SATA 3.0 solutions.
Faster storage solutions with M.2
M.2 is the successor to mSATA, offering a 67% performance increase up to 10 Gb/s. M.2 is packed in a small form factor and is compatible with 3 different sizes to fit most storage solutions.
Flexible fast storage with SATA Express
SATA Express introduces a new solution in high speed storage through PCI Express, providing more bandwidth for the latest generation SSDs. We offer flexible solutions with a M.2 to SATA Express converter for more convenience
M.2 to SATA Express
Run into unstable situations when pushing your CPU to the limit? This occurs because the internal clocks are linked through the 100 MHz BCLK strap. Thanks to a integrated Clock Generator, MSI® motherboards support more flexible BCLK adjustments, from 100 / 125 / 167 MHz straps. Using these straps prevents system crashing while overclocking on the edge and opens doors to achieve the absolute maximum.
INTEL® GIGABIT LAN
Always connected with Intel® Gigabit LAN networking. The latest MSI 9 series motherboards come equipped with the high quality network solution from Intel®. Optimized for multimedia and gaming use to deliver a stable and fast network connection.
MILITARY CLASS 4
Military Class 4 is the next step in high quality components. The Dark Choke and Solid CAP will make sure that your PC runs more stable under extreme gaming conditions.
SUPER FERRITE CHOKES
uper Ferrite Chokes use a Ferrite core that is Super-Permeable. This allows the Super Ferrite Chokes to run at a 35 degree Celsius lower temperature, have a 30% higher current capacity, a 20% improvement in power efficiency and better overclocking power stability.
With their aluminum core design and Japanese made quality, Solid CAPs are made for high-end design motherboard. Not only do Solid CAPs could provide lower Equivalent Series Resistance (ESR), but also work firmly for over-10-year.
Carefully selected materials, multiple PCB layers and shielding result in the best circuit protection for our motherboards.
With MSI ECO Center you can physically cut the power to unused chips to save up to 29% power usage.
10% Reduction in moisture absorption helps prevent "Conductive Anodic Filament". Untreated PCB's can have 10x higher failure rate.
HIGH TEMPERATURE PROTECTION
All key components used in MSI motherboards have all passed military testing ensuring stable operation in the harshest environments.
Each and every I/O port is protected against the hazards of Electro Static Discharge.
All MSI motherboards comply with stringent American FCC regulations and reduce the impact of Electromagnetic Interference.
ECO Power helps users to manage their hardware and power usage. Save up to 19% power consumption by completely disabling unnecessary hardware. ECO Power not only lowers the power consumption but also avoids short circuiting and signal noise.
With specially designed circuit protection, the MSI motherboard protects the CPU against overheating and USB devices from short circuiting.
USB STEEL POWER
Are your USB Bitcoin ASICs drawing too much USB power resulting in losing bitcoins? USB Steel Power offers a stable 5 volt to all USB ports via an extra PWM, optimizing all USB ports so that you’ll never have to worry about any Bitcoin loss.
OC GENIE 4
With the one-second overclocking option OC Genie we're giving you even more performance. Just hit the button and your PC gets another adrenalin shot straight away. Give your system an awesome performance boost with ease.
CLICK BIOS 4
The MSI Click BIOS 4 is the latest UEFI BIOS with optimizations for Windows 8. Not only that it also reacts faster, runs smoother and has better mouse support. And this all comes with many cool features. Click on the button on the right to visit our dedicated BIOS page and learn more.
MSI's Command Center software is a very powerful tool to push your motherboard to the max. With a very intuitive touch ready interface, Command Center allows users to tune settings to increase system stability, maximize overclocking performance and adjust cooling features.
LIVE UPDATE 6
MSI Live Update is renewed! Our popular software automatically downloads and installs the latest drivers, BIOS and software. Rest assured while your system is always configured using the latest software so you get the maximum performance and stability.
MSI Command Center integrates an unlimited RAMdisk. With a RAMdisk you can create a virtual drive from your system memory enabling speeds 20x faster than a modern SSD.
- Speed up system performance
- Load complete game images
- Speed up games, apps and browser
Save the planet, lower your electrical bill. ECO Center lets you disable unused chips and functions used on your motherboard. By cutting off the power entirely, your motherboard will run more efficient, up to 29%!
The MSI Smart Utilities application helps to easily setup, configure and boost your systems’ performance and more through Intel® key technologies:
- Intel® Smart Response*
*This feature only works on platform/model that supports Intel® Smart Response technology.
No more seamless waiting for your O/S to be loaded! MSI Fast Boot helps to make your system boot lightning fast. MSI Fast Boot also features a GO2BIOS button. Simply click it to restart your PC and go straight to the system BIOS.
• 4 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots, support up to 3-way mode
• Supports 3-Way NVIDIA® SLI™ Technology
• 10 x SATA 6Gb/s ports (2x ports reserved for SATA Express port)*
- SATA1~6 support RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5 and RAID 10
- SATA7~10 ports only support IDE mode and AHCI mode.
- Supports Intel® Smart Response Technology (Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1)
• 1 x SATA Express port*
• 1 x M.2 port, supports M.2 SATA 6Gb/s module* or M.2 PCIe module up to 32Gb/s speed**
- M.2 port supports 4.2cm/ 6cm/ 8cm length module
- M.2 PCIe module does not support RAID 0, RAID1, RAID 5 and RAID 10.
* The SATA Express port or SATA5~6 ports will be unavailable when installing the M.2 (Gen2 x2 mode) module in the M.2 port.
** Intel RST does not support PCIe M.2 SSD with Legacy ROM.
• Intel X99 Express Chipset
- 6 x USB 3.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB 3.0 connectors*)
- 6 x USB 2.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB 2.0 connectors)
• ASMedia ASM1142
- 2 x USB 3.1 ports on the back panel
• VIA VL805
- 4 x USB 3.0 ports on the back panel
* Internal JUSB1 connector supports MSI Super Charger.
- 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
- Supports S/PDIF output
- 1 x 24-pin AT x main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin AT x 12V power connector
- 10 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 1 x SATA E xpress connector
- 1 x M.2 connector
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports)
- 2 x USB 3.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 3.0 ports)
- 2 x 4-pin CPU fan connectors
- 3 x 4-pin system fan connectors
- 1 x Front panel audio connector
- 2 x System panel connectors
- 1 x TPM module connector
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x Slow mode booting jumper
- 1 x Power button
- 1 x Reset button
- 1 x OC Genie button
- 1 x Multi-BIOS switch
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/ mouse combo port
- 2 x USB 2.0 ports
- 1 x Clear CMOS button
- 6 x USB 3.0 ports
- 2 x USB 3.1 ports
- 1 x LAN (RJ45) port
- 1 x Optical S/PDIF OUT connector
- 5 x OFC audio jacks
• The motherboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
• 12 in. x 9.6 in. (30.5 cm x 24.4 cm) ATX Form Factor
• 9 mounting holes
Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64bit OEM DVD PN KW9-00139
$149Add to cart
CoolerMaster Seidon 120V PLUS Liquid CPU Cooler