MSI S1151 Mini ITX MPG Z390I Gaming Edge AC DDR4 Motherboard
Web ID: 24557
Intel Z390 Chipset, Intel 1151 (9th Gen) CPU Socket, HDMI, DisplayPort, USB 2.0, USB 3.1 Type-A (Gen1), USB 3.1 Type-A (Gen2), PCIe x16, PCIe x1, SATA 6Gb/s, M.2 SATA 6Gb/s, M.2 PCIe, DDR4 Memory Type, Bluetooth Input Output, 7.1 Channel, Optical SPDIF, Wireless-AC, Gigabit LAN Speed, Mini-ITX Form Factor ONLY WHILE STOCKS LAST!
Manufacturer Warranty: 3 Year
Manufacturer PN: MPG Z390I Gaming Edge AC
Full of sharp and salient lines reflecting gorgeous colors design, perfect balance between appearance and performance with Core Boost, DDR4 BoostTwin Turbo M.2, Turbo USB 3.1 Gen2 connector.
- Supports 9th / 8th Gen Intel® Core™ / Pentium® Gold / Celeron® processors for LGA 1151 socket
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 4600(OC) MHz
- Lightning Fast Game experience: 2x TURBO M.2, Intel Optane Memory Ready. Turbo USB 3.1 GEN2
- Set Core Power Free: Core Boost, 8 pin CPU power connector, Game Boost, DDR4 Boost
- AUDIO BOOST: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality for the most immersive gaming experience
- Dragon Center: A brand new software which integrates all MSI tools like GAME MODE, VOICE BOOST, LIVE UPDATE with user friendly user interface.
MSI motherboards feature tons of convenient and smart design, such as convenient pin-header keep out zone, friendly SATA & USB location and so on, so DIY users can pick and choose any gaming rig they want.
As a new motherboard coming to customers’ eyes, the design of MPG Z390 GAMING EDGE is full of sharp and salient lines reflecting gorgeous colors in different angles, which presents a cutting-edge look & feel that shows the stereoscopic effect with forceful uniqueness.
Cooling your PC is essential for reliable performance. MSI motherboards feature excellent power design with solid and heavy heatsink. We've made sure to include enough fan headers with full control to allow you to cool your system any way you want.
Using only the finest quality components and integrating the latest technological innovations delivers the best possible professional experience. Rigorous quality testing under the most extreme conditions ensures a super reliable, long-lasting and high performance motherboard.
Get ready to crush your enemies on the battlefield with MSI GAMING LAN. Featuring the highest quality components tuned to deliver the best online gaming experience without lag.
High quality materials and smart fan optimizations contribute to cooling all essential components, which is key to making sure your system runs stable and delivers the best performance at all times.
Deliver the highest sound quality through the use of premium quality audio components and get the most immersive sound experience when gaming. MSI motherboards let you enjoy breathtaking, gaming-changing sound.
Optimized layout design and a fully isolated memory circuitry ensures perfect stability and performance. You never have to worry about your system crashing during games with MSI DDR4 BOOST.
MSI motherboards feature tons of convenient and smart design for DIY users, countless system tuning and troubleshooting tools are at your disposal to push your system to new heights and satisfy even the most demanding tweaker. Makes it so easy to install your own motherboard and gaming rig without any issue.
Every MSI motherboards are certified by strict mechanic that feature convenient pin-header keep out zone, friendly SATA & USB location for compatibility with the widest range of components and devices, so DIY user can pick and choose the components they want. More than that, we offer a dedicated Qualified Vendor List (QVL) for the most critical part - memory. Combining with MSI DDR4 Boost technology, we provide the maximum compatibility even over clocking, so you confirm and choose any gaming rig as you want.
MSI motherboards support all the latest storage standards, which allows users to connect any ultra-fast storage device. Start games faster, load levels faster and have a real advantage over your enemies.
Supports 9th / 8th Gen Intel® Core™ / Pentium® Gold / Celeron® processors for LGA 1151 socket
Intel® Z390 Chipset
- 2 x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 64GB
- Supports DDR4 4600(OC)/ 4533(OC)/ 4500(OC)/ 4400(OC)/ 4300(OC)/ 4266(OC)/ 4200(OC)/ 4133(OC)/ 4000(OC)/ 3866(OC)/ 3733(OC)/ 3600(OC)/ 3466(OC)/ 3400(OC)/ 3333(OC)/ 3300(OC)/ 3200(OC)/ 3000(OC) /2800(OC)/ 2666/ 2400/ 2133 MHz MHz
- Supports Dual-Channel mode
- Supports non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
- 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots
- 1 x DisplayPort, supports a maximum resolution of 4096x2304@60Hz
- 1 x HDMI™ port, supports a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@24Hz
WIRSLESS LAN & BLUETOOTH®
- Supports 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, MU-MIMO Rx, 2.4GHz/ 5GHz up to 344 Mbps
- Supports Bluetooth® 2.1, 2.1+EDR, 3.0, 4.0, 5
Intel® Z390 Chipset
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s ports1
- 2 x M.2 slot (Key M)1
- M2_1 supports up to PCIe 3.0 x4 and SATA 6Gb/s, 2260/ 2280 storage devices
- M2_2 supports up to PCIe 3.0 x4, 2260/ 2280 storage devices
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready2
- The SATA2 will be unavailable when installing M.2 SATA device into M2_1 slot.
- Before using Intel® Optane™ memory modules, please ensure that you have updated the drivers and BIOS to the latest version from MSI website.
Intel® Z390 Chipset
- Supports RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5 and RAID 10 for SATA storage devices
- Supports RAID 0, RAID 1 for M.2 PCIe storage devices
Intel® Z390 Chipset
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen2 (SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps) Type-A ports on the back panel
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) ports (2 Type-A ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB 3.1 connector)
- 4 x USB 2.0 (High-speed USB) ports (2 Type-A ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB 2.0 connector)
Realtek® ALC892 Codec
- 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
- Supports S/PDIF output
- 1 x Realtek® 8111H Gigabit LAN controller
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 2 x M.2 slots
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 connector (supports additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports)
- 1 x USB 2.0 connector (supports additional 2 USB 2.0 ports)
- 1 x 4-pin CPU fan connector
- 1 x 4-pin Water Pump connector
- 1 x 4-pin system fan connector
- 1 x Front panel audio connector
- 2 x System panel connectors
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
- 1 x 4-pin RGB LED connector
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x TPM module connector
BACK PANEL PORTS
- HD Audio Connectors
- USB 2.0
- USB 3.1 Gen1
- USB 3.1 Gen2
- Wireless / Bluetooth
- Optical S/PDIF out
- 6.7 in. x 6.7 in. (17.0 cm x 17.0 cm)
- Mini-ITX Form Factor
4 mounting holes
Support for Windows® 10 64-bit
- All images and descriptions are for illustrative purposes only. Visual representation of the products may not be perfectly accurate. Product specification, functions and appearance may vary by models and differ from country to country . All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please consult the product specifications page for full details.Although we endeavor to present the most precise and comprehensive information at the time of publication, a small number of items may contain typography or photography errors. Products may not be available in all markets. We recommend you to check with your local supplier for exact offers.
Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64bit OEM DVD PN KW9-00139$179 Add to cart
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64bit OEM DVD PN FQC-08929$229 Add to cart