MSI S1151 ATX MPG Z390 Gaming PLUS DDR4 Motherboard
Web ID: 24556
Intel 1151 (9th Gen) CPU Socket, Intel Z390 Chipset, 4 x DDR4 Memory Slots, 2 x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots, 4 x PCIe 3.0 x1 slots, 1 x M.2 Slot (E Key for Wireless-AC only), 6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports, 2 x M.2 SATA/PCIe Slot, RAID 0, 1, 5, 10, Gigabit LAN, 1 x HDMI, 1 x DisplayPort, 1 x USB 3.1 (Gen2) Type-C Port, 1 x USB 3.1 (Gen2) Type-A Port, 6 x USB 3.1 (Gen1) Type-A Port (2 via back panel, 4 via internal header), 6 x USB 2.0 Type-A Port (2 via back panel, 4 via internal header), 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio, ATX Form Factor
Manufacturer Warranty: 3 Year
Manufacturer PN: MPG Z390 Gaming PLUS
Inspired from architectural design with the extended heatsink for having better thermal solution; also Intel CNVi ready, Core Boost, DDR4 Boost, Core Boost, Turbo M.2 and USB 3.1 Gen2 connector
- Supports 9th / 8th Gen Intel® Core™ / Pentium® Celeron® processors for LGA 1151 socket
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 4400(OC) MHz
- Turbo M.2: Running at PCI-E Gen3 x4 maximizes performance for NVMe based SSDs.
- Set Core Power Free: Core Boost, 8+4 pin CPU power connector, Core Boost, DDR4 Boost
- Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality.
- Extended Heatsink Design: MSI extended PWM and enhanced circuit design ensures even high-end processors to run in full speed.
- Intel® LAN:Premium network solution from Intel® for professional and multimedia use. Delivers a secure, stable and fast network connection.
- Multi-GPU: With Steel armor PCI-E slots. Supports 2-Way AMD Crossfire™
- Intel Turbo USB 3.1 Gen2: Powered by Intel USB 3.1 Gen2 controller, Turbo USB ensures an uninterrupted connection with more stability and fastest USB speeds
MSI motherboards feature tons of convenient and smart design, such as convenient pin-header keep out zone, friendly SATA & USB location and so on, so DIY users can pick and choose any gaming rig they want.
PRO Series motherboards combine stable functionality and high quality assembly for clever business solutions. Designed to satisfy any professional workflow, PRO Series motherboards make life easier for businesses and office use.
Cooling your PC is essential for reliable performance. MSI motherboards feature excellent power design with solid and heavy heatsink. We've made sure to include enough fan headers with full control to allow you to cool your system any way you want.
High quality materials and smart fan optimizations contribute to cooling all essential components, which is key to making sure your system runs stable and delivers the best performance at all times.
Optimized layout design and a fully isolated memory circuitry ensures perfect stability and performance. You never have to worry about your system crashing during games with MSI DDR4 BOOST.
MSI motherboards feature tons of convenient and smart design for DIY users, countless system tuning and troubleshooting tools are at your disposal to push your system to new heights and satisfy even the most demanding tweaker. Makes it so easy to install your own motherboard without any issue.
Optimized for professional and multimedia use, this generation comes equipped with a high quality network solution ready to serve you with 24/7 reliability when transferring big data.
Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality. MSI Audio Boost delivers the highest sound quality through the use of premium quality audio components. This lets you enjoy breathtaking, studio quality sound to create the most immersive sound experience.
Using only the finest quality components and integrating the latest technological innovations delivers the best possible professional experience. Rigorous quality testing under the most extreme conditions ensures a super reliable, long-lasting and high performance motherboard.
Every MSI motherboards are certified by strict mechanic that feature convenient pin-header keep out zone, friendly SATA & USB location for compatibility with the widest range of components and devices, so DIY user can pick and choose the components they want. More than that, we offer a dedicated Qualified Vendor List (QVL) for the most critical part - memory. Combining with MSI DDR4 Boost technology, we provide the maximum compatibility even over clocking, so you confirm and choose any gaming rig as you want.
MSI motherboards support all the latest storage standards, which allows users to connect any ultra-fast storage device. Start games faster, load levels faster and have a real advantage over your enemies.
Supports Intel® Core™ 9000 Series family/ 8th Gen Intel® Core™ / Pentium® Gold / Celeron® processors for LGA 1151 socket
Intel® Z390 Chipset
- 4 x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 64GB
- Supports DDR4 4400(OC)/ 4300(OC)/ 4266(OC)/ 4200(OC)/ 4133(OC)/ 4000(OC)/ 3866(OC)/ 3733(OC)/ 3600(OC)/ 3466(OC)/ 3400(OC)/ 3333(OC)/ 3300(OC)/ 3200(OC)/ 3000(OC) / 2800(OC)/ 2666/ 2400/ 2133 MHz
- Supports Dual-Channel mode
- Supports non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
- 2 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots
- 4 x PCIe 3.0 x1 slots
- 1 x M.2 slot with E key for Integrated Intel® Wireless-AC(CNVi) module only
- 1 x HDMI™ port, supports a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@24Hz
- 1 x DVI-D port, supports a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60Hz
- Supports 2-Way AMD CrossFire™ Technology
Intel® Z390 Chipset
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports1
- 2 x M.2 slot (Key M)1
- M2_1 supports up to PCIe 3.0 x4 and SATA 6Gb/s, 2242/ 2260/ 2280/ 22110 storage devices
- M2_2 supports up to PCIe 3.0 x4 and SATA 6Gb/s, 2242/ 2260/ 2280 storage devices
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready2
- M.2 slots and SATA ports share the bandwidth. Please refer user manual for details.
- Before using Intel® Optane™ memory modules, please ensure that you have updated the drivers and BIOS to the latest version from MSI website.
Intel® Z390 Chipset
- Supports RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5 and RAID 10 for SATA storage devices
- Supports RAID 0, RAID 1 for M.2 PCIe storage devices
Intel® Z390 Chipset
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen2 (SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps) ports (1x Type-A port and 1x Type-C port) on the back panel
- 6 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) ports (2 Type-A ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB 3.1 connectors)
- 6 x USB 2.0 (High-speed USB) ports (2 Type-A ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB 2.0 connectors)1
- The CNVI_1 and JUSB2 share the same bandwidth. Please refer user manual for details.
Realtek® ALC892 Codec
- 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
- 1 x Intel® I219-V Gigabit LAN controller
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 6x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 3x M.2 slots (2 M-Key slots,1 E-Key slot)
- 2x USB 3.1 Gen1 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports)
- 2x USB 2.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports)
- 1x 4-pin CPU fan connector
- 1x 4-pin Water Pump connector
- 5x 4-pin system fan connectors
- 1x Front panel audio connector
- 2x System panel connectors
- 1x Chassis Intrusion connector
- 1x TPM module connector
- 2x 4-pin RGB LED connectors
- 1x Serial Port connector
- 1x Clear CMOS jumper
Back panel ports
- PS/2 Combo Port
- HD Audio Connectors
- USB 2.0
- USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A + C
- USB 3.1 Gen1
- 12 in. x 9.6 in. (30.5 cm x 24.4 cm)
- ATX Form Factor
9 mounting holes
Support for Windows® 10 64-bit
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64bit OEM DVD PN FQC-08929
$229Add to cart
8GB DDR4 AData (1x8GB) 2666Mhz RAM PN AD4U266638G19-R
$65Add to cart
1TB Samsung 970 Evo PLUS M.2 PCIe SSD PN MZ-V7S1T0BW