MSI S1151 ATX MAG Z390 TOMAHAWK DDR4 Motherboard
Web ID: 24558
Intel Z390 Chipset, Intel 1151 (9th Gen) CPU Socket, HDMI, DisplayPort, USB 2.0, USB 3.1 Type-A (Gen1), USB 3.1 Type-A (Gen2), USB 3.1 Type-C (Gen2), PCIe x16, PCIe x1, SATA 3Gb/s, SATA 6Gb/s, M.2 SATA 6Gb/s, M.2 PCIe, DDR4 Memory Type, PS2 Input Output, 7.1 Channel, Optical SPDIF, Gigabit LAN Speed, ATX Form Factor
Manufacturer Warranty: 3 Year
Manufacturer PN: MAG Z390 TOMAHAWK
Military style with pre-installed IO shielding, extended heatsink design and M.2 Shield Frozr for better thermal solution, plus dual Intel LAN, Intel CNVi ready, Core Boost, DDR4 Boost, Core Boost, Twin Turbo M.2 and USB 3.1 Gen2 connector
- Supports 9th / 8th Gen Intel® Core™ / Pentium® Gold / Celeron® processors for LGA 1151 socket
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 4400(OC) MHz
- Integrated I/O design: Pre-installed I/O Shielding for convenient installation. Extended Heatsink Design ensures even high-end processors to run in full speed.
- Premium Network Connection: Dual Intel LAN for both intranet and internet, Intel CNVi Ready
- Lightning Fast Game experience: 2x TURBO M.2, Intel Optane Memory Ready. M.2 Shield Frozr, Intel Turbo USB 3.1 GEN2
- Set Core Power Free: Core Boost, 8+4 pin CPU power connector, DDR4 Boost
- MYSTIC LIGHT: 16.8 million colors / 29 effects controlled in one click. MYSTIC LIGHT EXTENSION supports both RGB and RAINBOW LED strip.
MSI motherboards feature tons of convenient and smart design, such as convenient pin-header keep out zone, friendly SATA & USB location and so on, so DIY users can pick and choose any gaming rig they want.
MAG series motherboards are focused on functionality and durability. Descended from MSI Arsenal GAMING, these motherboards take their likeliness from rugged military equipment and are ready for battle.
Cooling your PC is essential for reliable performance. MSI motherboards feature excellent power design with solid and heavy heatsink. We've made sure to include enough fan headers with full control to allow you to cool your system any way you want.
MSI Mystic Light provides a complete function to control the RGB light all around the ecosystem. Select the available colors from the palette to match your favorite and mood.
Get ready to crush your enemies on the battlefield with MSI GAMING LAN. Featuring the highest quality components tuned to deliver the best online gaming experience without lag.
High quality materials and smart fan optimizations contribute to cooling all essential components, which is key to making sure your system runs stable and delivers the best performance at all times.
Using only the finest quality components and integrating the latest technological innovations delivers the best possible professional experience. Rigorous quality testing under the most extreme conditions ensures a super reliable, long-lasting and high performance motherboard.
Deliver the highest sound quality through the use of premium quality audio components and get the most immersive sound experience when gaming. MSI motherboards let you enjoy breathtaking, gaming-changing sound.
MSI motherboards feature tons of convenient and smart design for DIY users, countless system tuning and troubleshooting tools are at your disposal to push your system to new heights and satisfy even the most demanding tweaker. Makes it so easy to install your own motherboard and gaming rig without any issue.
Optimized layout design and a fully isolated memory circuitry ensures perfect stability and performance. You never have to worry about your system crashing during games with MSI DDR4 BOOST.
Every MSI motherboards are certified by strict mechanic that feature convenient pin-header keep out zone, friendly SATA & USB location for compatibility with the widest range of components and devices, so DIY user can pick and choose the components they want. More than that, we offer a dedicated Qualified Vendor List (QVL) for the most critical part - memory. Combining with MSI DDR4 Boost technology, we provide the maximum compatibility even over clocking, so you confirm and choose any gaming rig as you want.
MSI motherboards support all the latest storage standards, which allows users to connect any ultra-fast storage device. Start games faster, load levels faster and have a real advantage over your enemies.
Supports Intel® Core™ 9000 Series family/ 8th Gen Intel® Core™ / Pentium® Gold / Celeron® processors for LGA 1151 socket
Intel® Z390 Chipset
- 4 x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 64GB
- Supports DDR4 4400(OC)/ 4300(OC)/ 4266(OC)/ 4200(OC)/ 4133(OC)/ 4000(OC)/ 3866(OC)/ 3733(OC)/ 3600(OC)/ 3466(OC)/ 3400(OC)/ 3333(OC)/ 3300(OC)/ 3200(OC)/ 3000(OC) / 2800(OC)/ 2666/ 2400/ 2133 MHz*
- Supports Dual-Channel mode
- Supports non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
- 3 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots (support x16/x4/x1 modes)
- 2 x PCIe 3.0 x1 slots
- 1 x M.2 slot (Key E) for an Intel® CNVi wireless module only
- 1 x HDMI™ port 1.4, supports a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@24Hz
- 1 x DisplayPort port 1.2, supports a maximum resolution of 4096X2304@60Hz
- Supports 2-Way AMD® CrossFire™ Technology
Intel® Z390 Chipset
- 6x SATA 6Gb/s ports*1
- 2x M.2 slots (Key M)*1
- M2_1 supports up to PCIe 3.0 x4 and SATA 6Gb/s, 2242/ 2260/ 2280/ 22110 storage devices
- M2_2 Supports up to PCIe 3.0 x4 and SATA 6Gb/s, 2242/ 2260/ 2280 storage devices
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- M.2 slots and SATA ports share the bandwidth. Please refer to user manual for details.
- Before using Intel® Optane™ memory modules, please ensure that you have updated the drivers and BIOS to the latest version from MSI website.
Intel® Z390 Chipset
- Supports RAID 0, RAID1, RAID 5 and RAID 10 for SATA storage devices
- Supports RAID 0 and RAID 1 for M.2 PCIe storage devices
Intel® Z390 Chipset
- 4x USB 3.1 Gen2 (SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps) ports (1 Type-C and 3 Type-A ports on the back panel)
- 4x USB 3.1 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) ports available through the internal USB connectors
- 6x USB 2.0 (High-speed USB) ports (2 Type-A ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB connectors)
Realtek® ALC892 Codec
- 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
- Supports S/PDIF output
- 1 x Intel® I219-V Gigabit LAN controller
- 1 x Intel® I211-AT Gigabit LAN controller
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports)
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports)
- 1 x 4-pin CPU fan connector
- 1 x 4-pin Water Pump connector
- 5 x 4-pin system fan connectors
- 1 x Serial port connector
- 1 x Front panel audio connector
- 2 x System panel connectors
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
- 1 x TPM module connector
- 2 x 4-pin RGB LED connectors
- 1 x 3-pin RAINBOW LED connector
BACK PANEL PORTS
- PS/2 Combo Port
- LAN Port
- HD Audio Connectors
- USB 2.0 Port
- HDMI Port
- USB 3.1 Gen2 Type A
- USB 3.1 Gen2 Type A+C
- Optical S/PDIF OUT
- 9.6 in. x 12 in. (24.3 cm x 30.4 cm)
- ATX Form Factor
9 mounting holes
- Support for Windows® 10 64-bit
- MSI® does not guarantee the risks or damages caused by changing the cover.
- These pictures are for reference only and may vary without notice.
- All images and descriptions are for illustrative purposes only. Visual representation of the products may not be perfectly accurate. Product specification, functions and appearance may vary by models and differ from country to country . All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please consult the product specifications page for full details.Although we endeavor to present the most precise and comprehensive information at the time of publication, a small number of items may contain typography or photography errors. Products may not be available in all markets. We recommend you to check with your local supplier for exact offers.