MSI FM2+ Mini-ITX A68HI-AC Motherboard
Web ID: 18134
Socket FM2+/FM2 A-Series/Athlon, AMD A68H Chipset, 2 x DDR3 Memory Slots, 1 x PCIe x16, 4 x SATA 6Gb/s, RAID 0, 1, 10, D-Sub (VGA), DVI, HDMI, Gigabit Lan, Wireless-AC, Bluetooth 4.0, 4 x USB 3.0 (2 via back panel, 2 via internal headers), 4 x USB 2.0 (2 via back panel, 2 via internal header), 8 Channel Audio, Mini-ITX Form Factor
Manufacturer PN: A68HI-AC
Warranty: 3 Year
Military Class essentials
The core of Military Class 4 is based on the essentials which increase your stability in the worst conditions. The humidity protection and high temperature protection ensure your system surviving each environment, no matter how harsh. The new structure of the PCB limits EMI radiation. On top of that all the connectors have ESD protection in order to prevent short circuit.
The latest Gen 4 Fabric PCB helps to against moisture cause by some humid conditions and environments.
The optimized EMI-proof design helps to keep users safe when during a long-time computer operation.
Anti-ESD ICs and fuses onboard helps to totally protect your motherboard from electrostatic damage.
HIGH Temperature Protection
Certificated Military Class 4 components help to work stable under some extreme conditions.
CLICK BIOS 4
The MSI Click BIOS 4 is the latest UEFI BIOS with optimizations for Windows 8.1 / Windows 10. Not only that it also reacts faster, runs smoother and has better mouse support. And this all comes with many cool features. Click on the button on the right to visit our dedicated BIOS page and learn more.
LIVE UPDATE 6
MSI Live Update is renewed! Our popular software automatically downloads and installs the latest drivers, BIOS and software. Rest assured while your system is always configured using the latest software so you get the maximum performance and stability.
No more seamless waiting for your O/S to be loaded! MSI Fast Boot helps to make your system boot lightning fast. MSI Fast Boot also features a GO2BIOS button. Simply click it to restart your PC and go straight to the system BIOS.
Compared to common motherboards which need extra BIOS chips, MSI's M-Flash has a double advantage which doesn't need extra components and secondly, all your BIOS data will be saved in the USB drive. The stored data does not only have backup and upgrade function, moreover, it can also be seen as a portable BIOS chip which is actually able to boot up your PC.
- Backup/Restore Your BIOS to/from Any USB Flash Disk
- Avoid Unnecessary Repair Due to Accident Failures During The Upgrading Process
- Earn more BIOS Lifespan by Reducing Unnecessary Rewriting Process
Compared to the 480Mbps provided by traditional USB 2.0, the all-new USB 3.0's 5Gb/s offers 10 times the transfer bandwidth, so transferring a Blu-ray movie takes less than one minute.
- 10X Faster Than USB 2.0
- Up to 5Gb/s Data Transfer Bandwidth
- Boost Transfer Rate Between Your PC and External Storage Devices
SATA 6Gb/s provides double the bandwidth of traditional SATA 3Gb/s, and increases the data transfer rate between your motherboard and internal storage devices, such as 7200RPM HDDs, 10000RPM HDDs and SSDs. It's also the current trend for upcoming high-speed internal storage devices to break the existing bottleneck of a PC's performance.
- 2X Faster Than SATA 3Gb/s
- Up to 6Gb/s Data Transfer Bandwidth
- Unleash True Performance of New HDDs/SSDs
USB Safeguard can prevent motherboards and USB devices from being damaged by short-circuit and ESD (Electro-Static Discharge) with Anti-ESD chips built-into the motherboards. Additionally, the safeguard can protect against such dangers multiple times, and greatly improves product lifespan.
- All MSI motherboards use USB Safeguard’s anti-ESD chip for thorough protection against ESD damage
- USB Safeguard is protected against a short circuit and/or ESD without the need for a fuse. It also supports stand-by power supply
AMD Cool'n'Quiet™ Technology reduces heat and noise so you can experience amazing performance without distraction. Combined with core enhancements, included in the AMD processors, that can improve overall power savings, deliver better multitasking and energy efficiency. Cool'n'Quiet technology can automatically adjust processor ratio to throttle CPU speed with four modes.
- Independent Dynamic Core Technology
- Dual Dynamic Power Management™
- AMD CoolCore™ Technology
- AMD Wideband Frequency Control
- Multi-Point Thermal Control
Enjoy the awesome HD video playback now! MSI motherboards that equip with HDMI port(s) supports the latest and the most innovative signal outputs to provide an unprecedented visual experience.
Also support FM2 A-Series/Athlon™ Processors
• AMD A68H
• 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slot
• 1x M.2 slot (Key E, type 2230)
- Supports both PCIe (Wi-Fi module**) or USB (Bluetooth module) interface.
*Only FM2+ processors can support PCIe 3.0
** M.2 port does not support Wake-On-WLAN function.
•1x VGA port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200 @60Hz, 24bpp
• 1x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 2560x1600@60Hz, 24bpp/ 1920x1200 @ 60Hz, 24bpp
• 1x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@24Hz, 36bpp*/ 3840x2160@30Hz, 36bpp*/ 1920x1200@120Hz, 36bpp and 1920x1200@60Hz, 36bpp
*Only be supportted when using an FM2+ processors
• Realtek® ALC887 Codec
-7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
* Only A68HI AC has a Wi-Fi/ Bluetooth module pre-installed.
** BLE: Bluetooth Low Energy