MSI FM2+ MicroATX A78M-E45 Motherboard, BONUS Steelseries Mouse Pad!
Web ID: 17706
Supports AMD FM2/FM2+ Processors, AMD A78 Chipset, 4 x DDR3 Dual Channel, 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slot (PCI_E1 supports up to x16 speed), 1 x PCIe 2.0 x16 slot (PCI_E3 supports up to x4 speed), 1 x PCIe 2.0 x1 slot, 1 x PCI slot, D-Sub, DVI-D, HDMI, 6 x SATA 6Gb/s, 7.1 Channel HD Audio, Gigabit LAN, USB 2.0/3.0
, BONUS SteelSeries 63004 QcK Gaming Mouse Pad PN 63004
Manufacturer PN: A78M-E45
Warranty: 3 Year
Military Class Essentials
The core of Military Class 4 is based on the essentials which increase your stability in the worst conditions. The humidity protection and high temperature protection ensure your system surviving each environment, no matter how harsh. The new structure of the PCB limits EMI radiation. On top of that all the connectors have ESD protection in order to prevent short circuit.
Military Class 4
MSI's new Military Class 4 components support you while you are questing, racing, battling and shooting your way to the top. MSI's Military Class 4 components deliver record-breaking stability when you need to keep cool in the heat of battle. The new standard in stability built on a proven technology of high quality components.
OC Genie 4
AMD Dual Graphics
- The GPU's computing power can be enhanced through the collaborative computing of video cards and APU
World's 1st PCI Express Gen 3 motherboard brand
With ultra-high 32GB/s transfer bandwidth, PCI Express Gen 3 provides a 2X faster transfer rate than the previous generation, this delivers amazing capabilities for true next generation extreme gaming.
Mobile consumer appliances are getting more and more attention in current day fast moving life style, with smart phones and tablets almost becoming a fashion accessory. However, many ordinary personal computers cannot charge some of these devices, making it difficult to stay connected. The MSI Super Charger is a Windows resident program capable of revising the power supply mode of your USB port to become more powerful. Once your phone or tablet is connected to your USB port, the Super Charger sends a signal to initiate its charging circuit, making it a really smart and convenient charging solution for mobile computing needs.
Compared to the 480Mbps provided by traditional USB 2.0, the all-new USB 3.0's 5Gb/s offers 10 times the transfer bandwidth, so transferring a Blu-ray movie takes less than one minute.
SATA 6Gb/s provides double the bandwidth of traditional SATA 3Gb/s, and increases the data transfer rate between your motherboard and internal storage devices, such as 7200RPM HDDs, 10000RPM HDDs and SSDs. It's also the current trend for upcoming high-speed internal storage devices to break the existing bottleneck of a PC's performance.
3 Display Outputs
When combined with today's processors featuring advanced integrated graphics, MSI motherboards equipped with 3 video outputs support 4K monitors and triple display configurations for more efficiency and flexibility of the desktop layout or immersive display of movies and games.
Enjoy the awesome HD video playback now! MSI motherboards that equip with HDMI port(s) supports the latest and the most innovative signal outputs to provide an unprecedented visual experience.
No more waiting for entering O/S! MSI Fast Boot helps to make motherboards boot lightning fast. MSI also adds the GO2BIOS button with-in. Simply click it to reset your PC and then go straight to the system BIOS.
Live Update 5
Compared to common motherboards which need extra BIOS chips, MSI's M-Flash has a double advantage which doesn't need extra components and secondly, all your BIOS data will be saved in the USB drive. The stored data does not only have backup and upgrade function, moreover, it can also be seen as a portable BIOS chip which is actually able to boot up your PC.
USB Safeguard can prevent motherboards and USB devices from being damaged by short-circuit and ESD (Electro-Static Discharge) with Anti-ESD chips built-into the motherboards. Additionally, the safeguard can protect against such dangers multiple times, and greatly improves product lifespan.
AMD Cool'n'Quiet™ Technology reduces heat and noise so you can experience amazing performance without distraction. Combined with core enhancements, included in the AMD processors, that can improve overall power savings, deliver better multitasking and energy efficiency. Cool'n'Quiet technology can automatically adjust processor ratio to throttle CPU speed with four modes.
Click BIOS 4
MSI Reminds You...
- The specifications may differ from areas and we keep the right to change without notice. Please check the specific Specification with your local dealers.
- The color of the product might be affected by photography and the monitor's setting, which might be different from the real product.
• AMD® Socket FM2+ A-Series/Athlon™ Processors
* Also supports FM2 A-Series/Athlon™ Processors
* Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
• AMD® A78 Chipset
• 4 x DDR3 memory slots support up to 64GB
• Supports DDR3 1333/ 1600/ 1866/ 2133 MHz
• Dual channel memory architecture
• Supports non-ECC, un-buffered memory
• Supports AMD Memory Profile (AMP)
• Supports Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* For the support status of AMP/XMP memory modules, please take MSI’s Memory Support list as reference.
• 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slot* (PCI_E1 supports up to x16 speed)
• 1 x PCIe 2.0 x16 slot (PCI_E3 supports up to x4 speed)
• 1 x PCIe 2.0 x1 slot
• 1 x PCI slot
* Only FM2+ processors can support PCIe 3.0
• 1 x VGA port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@ 60Hz, 24bpp
• 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 2560x1600@60Hz, 24bpp/ 1920x1200 @ 60Hz, 24bpp
• 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@24Hz, 36bpp*/ 3840x2160@30Hz, 36bpp*/ 1920x1200@120Hz, 36bpp and 1920x1200@60Hz, 36bpp
* Only be supportted when using an FM2+ processors
• 6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports by AMD® A78
- Supports storage and data transfers at up to 6Gb/s
- SATA1~6 ports support RAID 0/1/10 modes by AMD® A78
• Chipset integrated by Realtek® ALC887
- 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
• Supports Gigabit LAN by Realtek® RTL8111G
- Supports 10Mb/s, 100Mb/s and 1000Mb/s
- Compliance with PCI-Express Bus specification v1.0a
Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports)
- 1 x USB 3.0 connector (supports additional 2 USB 3.0 ports)
- 1 x 4-pin CPU fan connector
- 1 x 4-pin system fan connector
- 1 x 3-pin system fan connector
- 1 x Front panel audio connector
- 2 x System panel connectors
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
- 1 x TPM module connector
- 1 x Serial port connector
- 1 x Parallel port connector
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard port
- 1 x PS/2 mouse port
- 2 x USB 2.0 ports
- 4 x USB 3.0 ports
- 1 x VGA port
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 1 x HDMI port
- 1 x LAN (RJ45) port
- 6 x audio jacks
* This platform supports dual-display function (HDMI+VGA, HDMI+DVI, VGA+DVI) and triple-display function (HDMI+VGA+DVI)
MSI Reminds You...
• The graphic output can only work with CPUs with GPUs core inside.
• Micro-ATX (24.3 cm x 24.3 cm)
• 8 mounting holes