Control at hand
You’ve got power—and volume—in the palm of your hand with the wired control pod.
Get down on it
Say good-bye to built-in PC audio. You get room-filling sound and deeper bass for all your PC entertainment.
Strike a pose
You can put this sleek system anywhere in your room—it complements your setup and your style.
Convenient control pod
Volume and power controls are within your reach with the wired control pod.
25 watts (RMS)
You’ve got enough power to fill your room with big, balanced sound. How do I know how many watts I need?
The compact, high-excursion subwoofer fits into tight spaces and delivers deeper bass when you want to feel the beat.Watt? Learn more about audio terminology and what it means for you.
You just connect the speakers to the subwoofer, and plug the subwoofer into your computer. That’s it.
You can listen to your favorite tracks, play games, and watch videos in private.
- Windows® XP, Windows Vista® or Windows® 7
- PC sound card or 3.5 mm audio output jack
- Mac OS® X 10.3.9 or later
- Total RMS power: 25 watts
- Peak power: 50 watts
- Frequency response: 48 Hz–20 kHz (+/- 3dB)
- Dimensions (W x L x H):
- Subwoofer: 8.6 inches by 5.9 inches by 9 inches (22.0 cm by 15.0 cm by 22.8 cm)
- Satellites: 3.2 inches by 3.5 inches by 5.75 inches (8.1 cm by 8.9 cm by 14.6 cm)
- 2 satellites
- 1 subwoofer
- Control pod
- User documentation
Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64bit OEM DVD PN KW9-00139