Linksys RE3000W Wireless-N Range Extender
Web ID: 14677
Using the RE3000W, you can easily boost the range of your existing wireless router and create a strong, reliable Wi-Fi signal for laptops and smartphones in your home. The RE3000W delivers a coverage area of up to 5,000 square feet by repeating and redistributing the signal from the router to eliminate dead zones
Manufacturer PN: RE3000W
Warranty: 1 Year
Boost Your Wi-Fi Network
Using the RE3000W, you can easily boost the range of your existing wireless router and create a strong, reliable Wi-Fi signal for laptops and smartphones in your home. The RE3000W delivers a coverage area of up to 5,000 square feet by repeating and redistributing the signal from the router to eliminate dead zones.
Works with Any Wi-Fi Router or Gateway
The RE3000W is universally compatible with all Internet routers, including your service provider's router. Just connect it to your network and you can access the Internet from any device, wherever you are in your home.
Stream Music and Movies Seamlessly
Featuring a single wireless band (2.4 GHz), the RE3000W can deliver data transfer speeds of up to N300 Mbps so you can surf online.
The RE3000W brings wireless Internet connectivity to the far reaches of your home, with a range of up to 5,000 square feet.
Expand Your Wi-Fi Range up to 5,000 Feet
Using the RE3000W, you can enjoy a Wi-Fi coverage area in your home of up to 5,000 square feet. The result is a reliable Wi-Fi signal, allowing you to stay connected on your laptop or mobile device from anywhere in your home.
Ethernet Port for Wired Connection
Along with wireless connectivity, we equipped the RE3000W with an Ethernet port so you can create a fast, reliable wired connection to a desktop or laptop computer or another Internet-ready device.
Get a Stronger Signal with Exclusive Spot Finder Technology
Linksys Spot Finder Technology provides a seamless setup process and helps you determine the optimal placement of the RE3000W, allowing you to enjoy Wi-Fi even in the far reaches of your home. Using any mobile device, such as a smartphone or tablet, Spot Finder shows you where to place the range extender in relation to your existing router. Simply follow the prompts for a quick and easy setup.
Quick and Easy Installation
- Connect the power cable.
- Plug in the range extender midway between your router and the area without Wi-Fi.
- Wait for a solid light on the cover of the range extender. Then, on a computer, phone, or tablet, connect to the Wi-Fi network "Linksys Extender Setup."
- Set up using the web browser (follow steps in Quick Installation Guide)
Minimum System Requirements
For range extender setup, the RE3000 requires a wireless router or access point, along with a Wi-Fi-enabled computer that has an Ethernet port and that runs the Microsoft Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP1 or later, Windows 7, or Windows 8 operating system or the Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.8 or later, Snow Leopard 10.6.1 or later, Lion 10.7 or later, or Mountain Lion 10.8 or later operating system.
- N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender (RE3000W)
- AC power cord
- AC power connector cover
- Ethernet cable
- Quick installation guide
THE LINKSYS ADVANTAGE
- Cutting-edge technology from the networking leader
- Easy setup
- Best-in-class security
- Award-winner 24/7 customer support
- 1 year hardware limited warranty; 90 day complimentary assisted support (includes only technical phone support and live online chat support). Linksys online support resources are available 24/7
What Your Purchase Includes
- Linksys RE3000W Wireless Range Extender N300 Single Band 2.4
- CD-ROM with Setup Software and Resources
- AC Power Cord
- Ethernet cable
- Quick installation guide
- Model: Linksys RE3000W
- Technology: Wireless-N
- Bands: 2.4 GHz Single-Band
- Antennas: 2 Internal
- OS Compatibility: Windows & Mac
- Software Setup: CD Install
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Wireless: Existing a/b/g/n wireless router or access point
- PC: Wi-Fi enabled PC with CD or DVD drive, running Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP1 or later, Windows 7, or Windows 8
- Mac: Wi-Fi enabled Mac with CD or DVD drive, running OS X Leopard 10.5.8 or later, Snow Leopard 10.6.1 or later, Lion 10.7 or later, or Moutain Lion 10.8 or later
- Web Browser: Internet Explorer 8, Safari 5 (for Mac), Chrome, or Firefox 8 or higher for optional browser-based configuration