Leadtek Quadro P400 2GB GDDR5 PCIe Video Card 126P1000220
Web ID: 27587
256 NVIDIA CUDA Cores.
2 GB GDDR5 CPU Memory.
Up to 32GB/s Memory Bandwidth.
PCI Express 3.0 System Interface.
0.641 TELOPS FP32 Peak single-precision floating point performance(board).
30W Max Power Consumption.
3x Mini-DisplayPort 1.4 Display Connectors.
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year
Manufacturer PN: 126P1000220
NVIDIA Quadro P400
Powerful Professional Graphics
with Expansive 4K Visual Workspace
- Pascal GPU
- 256 NVIDIA® CUDA® Cores
- 2 GB GDDR5 CPU Memory
- Up to 32GB/s Memory Bandwidth
- PCI Express 3.0 System Interface
- 0.641 TELOPS FP32 Peak single-precision floating point performance(board)
- 30W Max Power Consumption
- 3x mDP 1.4 Display Connectors
2GB GDDR5 Memory Capacity
Combines a 256 CUDA core Pascal GPU, large on-board memory and advanced display technologies to deliver amazing performance for a range of professional workflows
Pascal Dynamic Load Balancing
Dynamically allocate GPU resources for graphics and compute tasks as needed to maximize resource utilization
Support HDR color for 4K @ 60Hz for 10/12b HEVC encode and up to 4K @ 60Hz for 10b HEVC decode
Multiple GPU Technology
Combine the visualization and interactive design capability of multiple GPUs by leveraging a mix of Quadro GPUs to dramatically improve the production workflow
Advanced Display Features
- DP 1.4 provides twice the bandwidth of the previous generation
- Drive up to four 5K displays simultaneously
- HDR support displays 2x the visible colors resulting in brighter, more saturated images
Combine up to four Quadro GPUs in one system to simplify the deployment of display walls or other immersive display environments
H.264 and HEVC Encode /Decode
Creation and playback of HDR video with 4K @ 60Hz 10b/12b HEVC encode and 4K @ 60Hz 10b HEVC decode engines
Mosaic Technology, available only on Quadro
3D Graphics Architecture
- 64x full scene antialiasing (FSAA)
- Up to 16 K x 16 K texture and render processing
- Support Shader Model 5.1/OpenGL 4.5/DirectX 12.0/Vulkan 1.0
- 32-bit per-component floating point texture filtering and blending
- 16x angle independent anisotropic filtering
Anisotropic filtering improves the clarity and crispness of textured objects in rendering. Textures are images containing various types of data such as color, transparency, reflectivity, and bumps (normals) that are mapped to an object and processed by the GPU in order to give it a realistic appearance on your screen
Top Professional Applications Certified
2 GB GDDR5
Up to 32 GB/s
NVIDIA CUDA® Cores
PCI Express 3.0 x16
Max Power Consumption
2.713”H x 5.7” L, Single Slot, Low Profile
3x mDP 1.4
Max Simultaneous Displays
3 direct, 3 DP1.4, Multi- Stream
3x 4096x2160 @ 60Hz / 1x 5120x2880 @ 60Hz
Shader Model 5.1, OpenGL 4.51, DirectX 12.02, Vulkan 1.01
CUDA, DirectCompute, OpenCL™
Gigabyte AM4 MicroATX B550M S2H DDR4 Motherboard$165 Add to cart