Gigabyte S1151 MicroATX GA-H310M-S2V DDR4 Motherboard
Web ID: 26105
Intel Socket 1151, Intel H310 Chipset, 2 x DDR4 Dual Channel Memory, 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 Port, 1 x PCIe 2.0 x1, 4 x SATA 6Gb/s, D-Sub (VGA), DVI-D, Gigabit LAN, 4 x USB 3.1 (Gen1) (2 via Back Panel, 2 via Internal Header), 6 x USB 2.0 (4 via Back panel, 2 via Internal Header), 7.1 Channel High Definition Audio, MicroATX Form Factor
Manufacturer Warranty: 3 Year
Manufacturer PN: GA-H310M-S2V
USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-A
Realtek 8118 Gaming LAN
High Quality Onboard Audio Design
Dual Channel DDR4, 2 DIMMs
Supports 8th Gen Intel®Core™ Processor
USB3.1 Gen1 Header
Exclusive Realtek 8118 Gaming LAN
High Speed Gigabit LAN with Automatic Bandwidth Allocation
Realtek 8118 LAN is a high performance and friendly network chip for gaming players with automatic bandwidth allocation to ensure the highest network priority of the game or application. It can provide users the most comprehensive features and the fastest and smoothest Internet experience.
Program On Top Gets Highest Priority
Real-Time Network Monitoring
Smart Fan 5
With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
Fan Pin Headers
Different models have different number of fan pin headers and temperature sensors. Smart Fan 5 function may vary by model.
Hybrid Fan Headers
¦ 4 Temperature Sensors
¦ 2 Fan Pin Headers
¦ All Fan Pin Headers Upgraded to Hybrid Fan Headers
¦ Interoperable Fans and Sensors
¦ Intuitive UI for Fan Control
Achieve fan silence. With Fan Stop map any fan to stop completely when temperatures drop below a specified threshold. Which fan stops, based on readings from which sensor, and at what temperature—all of it can be customized to your liking.
Intelligent Fan Control Design
Hybrid Fan Pin Headers
Assume complete control over your liquid cooling setup! Smart Fan 5 receives up-to-the-second information on flow-rate through the Hybrid Fan Pin Headers—giving you absolute mastery over your PC.
All Hybrid Fan Headers can automatically detect the type of cooling device whether it be fan or pump with different PWM or Voltage mode.
Learn more about COOLING
> VR requires more performance than Full HD graphics for a steady 90FPS or greater.
> Only Gaming PCs can provide the best VR experience.
Recommended configuration for VR Gaming PC*
¦ Graphics Card: NVIDIA GTX 1060 / AMD RX 480 or greater, Compatible HDMI 1.4 video output.
¦ CPU: Intel i5 equivalent or greater
¦ Motherboard: GIGABYTE H370 / B360 / H310 series motherboards
¦ Memory: 8GB RAM or greater
¦ USB Ports: 3x USB 3.0 ports plus 1x USB 2.0 port or greater
¦ OS: Windows 10 64-bit or newer
*Please check VR vendor website for full system requirements.
Any copyrighted images or trademarks displayed are the property of their respective owners and are shown for reference purposes only. Reference herein does not constitute or imply affiliation or endorsement of Gigabyte products by the respective trademark owners.VR Gaming photo for reference only.
High-End Audio Capacitors
GIGABYTE motherboards use high-end audio capacitors. These high quality capacitors help deliver high resolution and high fidelity audio to provide the most realistic sound effects for gamers.
GIGABYTE Patented Double Locking Bracket
START SULFURIZATION PROTECTION
Sulfur compounds in the air can penetrate tiny onboard resistors creating chemical change and causing these resistors to open or short. If either of these occurs the motherboard will fail to function. By equipping resistors with an Anti-Sulfur Design GIGABYTE gives Ultra Durable Motherboards a whole new meaning.
The Industry's Leading Surge Protection
GIGABYTE motherboards also feature special anti-surge IC that protect your motherboard, helping to ensure that your PC is equipped to deal with any potentially irregular electrical spikes.
Humidity Protection Glass Fabric PCB
There is nothing more harmful to the longevity of your PC than moisture, and most parts of the world experience moisture in the air as humidity at some point during the year. GIGABYTE motherboards have been designed to make sure that humidity is never an issue, incorporating a new Glass Fabric PCB technology that repels moisture caused by humid and damp conditions. Glass Fabric PCB technology uses a new PCB material which reduces the amount of space between the fiber weave, making it much more difficult for moisture to penetrate compared to traditional motherboard PCBs. This offers much better protection from short circuit and system malfunction caused by humid and damp conditions.
High Temperature Protection Lower RDS(on) MOSFETs Design
GIGABYTE motherboards use Low RDS(on) MOSFETs which reduce energy wastage through unnecessary residual heat dissipation. This all amounts to tangible energy savings which are beneficial for both end-users and the environment without impacting system performance.
CEC 2019 Ready
Save the power as easy as one click
CEC Requirement : PC power consumption must be under a certain level when it's in off mode, idle mode, stand-by mode. With high power efficiency hardware components and fine tuned BIOS, GIGABYTE motherboards can achieve lower power consumption under idle mode and fully comply with new CEC 2019 (California Energy Commission) power consumption requirement.
GIGABYTE BIOS & Applications
GIGABYTE APP Center
The BIOS is essential for users during initial setup to allow for the most optimal settings. With a new GUI and easier to use functionalities, GIGABYTE has been able to reinvent the BIOS to give users a better experience while setting up their new system.
* Photos are for reference only. Product features may vary by model.
- Support for 9th and 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i9 processors/Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel®Celeron® processors in the LGA1151 package
- L3 cache varies with CPU
- Intel® H310 Express Chipset
- 2 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
- Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
- Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
* To support 2666 MHz or XMP memory, you must install an 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5 processor.
Onboard GraphicsIntegrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
- 1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
- 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
- Realtek® ALC887 codec
- High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
- Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
(The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
- 1 x PCI Express x1 slot
(The PCI Express x1 slot conforms to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
- 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 1 x CPU fan header
- 1 x system fan header
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 header
- 1 x USB 2.0/1.1 header
- 1 x serial port header
- 1 x speaker header
- 1 x chassis intrusion header
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
Back Panel Connectors
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
- 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 3 x audio jacks
- iTE® I/O Controller Chip
- Voltage detection
- Temperature detection
- Fan speed detection
- Overheating warning
- Fan fail warning
- Fan speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
- 1 x 128 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
- Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
Platform Power Management
System Information Viewer
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for Xpress Install
- Support for APP Center
- Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
- Support for Windows 10 64-bit
- Micro ATX Form Factor; 19.0cm x 17.4cm
- Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
- Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.
ASUS 24x Internal SATA DVD Writer Black PN DRW-24D5MT
$24Add to cart
PCIe Wireless-N ASUS PCE-N15 300Mbps Network Card
$19Add to cart
1TB WD 3.5" 7200rpm SATA 6Gb/s Blue HDD PN WD10EZEX