Gigabyte S1151 MicroATX GA-B360M-D3H DDR4 Motherboard
Web ID: 23007
Intel Socket 1151 8th Gen, Intel B360 Chipset, 4 x DDR4 Dual Channel Memory, 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x16), 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x4), 1 x PCIe x1, 1 x PCI, 1 x M.2 PCIe/SATA, 6 x SATA 6Gb/s, Optane Ready, Gigabit LAN, DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI, D-Sub, 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C Gen1, 1 x USB 3.1 Type-A Gen2, 4 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (2 via Back panel, 2 via Internal Header), 6 x USB 2.0 (2 via Back panel, 4 via Internal Header), 7.1 Channel High Definition Audio, MicroATX Form Factor ONLY WHILE STOCKS LAST!
Manufacturer Warranty: 3 Year
Manufacturer PN: GA-B360-D3H
USB 3.1 Gen1 with USB Type-C™ Support
USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A
Intel GbE LAN
2-Way CrossFire™ Support
Audio Noise Guard
High Quality Onboard Audio Design
Dual Channel DDR4, 4DIMMs
Supports 8th Gen Intel®Core™ Processor
All New Heatsink Design
RGB LED Pin Header
NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 22110 M.2 Connector (Up to 32 Gb/s)
GIGABYTE Motherboards are focused on delivering M.2 technology to enthusiasts who want to maximize their system’s potential.
PERFORMANCE FUELED BY
The H370/B360 Platform supports Intel's latest Optane technology. Optane fuels storage performance by acting as a cache drive giving users a significant boost compared to traditional mechanical drives.
Intel ® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Networking
Intel® GbE LAN features cFosSpeed, a network traffic management application which helps to improve network latency and maintain low ping times to deliver better responsiveness in crowded LAN environments.
The Industry's Leading LAN Static-Electricity & Surge Protection
GIGABYTE motherboards use ICs with up to 3 times the ESD resistance levels compared to traditional ICs. This helps to better protect the motherboard and its components against potential damage caused by static electricity. GIGABYTE motherboards also feature special anti-surge ICs that protect your motherboard, and your PC from any surge in power delivery that may occur, helping to ensure that your PC is equipped to deal with any potentially irregular and inconsistent power delivery.
Native Intel USB 3.1 Gen2 Controller
Intel's native USB 3.1 host controller provides USB 3.1 ports with speeds up to 10Gbps. Available over the USB Type-A connector, the USB 3.1 is much improved with twice the bandwidth compared to its previous generation as well as backwards compatibility with USB2.0 and 3.0.
Learn more about CONNECTIVITY
Smart Fan 5
With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
Fan Pin Headers
Different models have different number of fan pin headers and temperature sensors. Smart Fan 5 function may vary by model.
Hybrid Fan Headers
¦ 6 Temperature Sensors
¦ 4 Fan Pin Headers
¦ All Fan Pin Headers Upgraded to Hybrid Fan Headers
¦ Interoperable Fans and Sensors
¦ Intuitive UI for Fan Control
Achieve fan silence. With Fan Stop map any fan to stop completely when temperatures drop below a specified threshold. Which fan stops, based on readings from which sensor, and at what temperature—all of it can be customized to your liking.
Intelligent Fan Control Design
Hybrid Fan Pin Headers
Assume complete control over your liquid cooling setup! Smart Fan 5 receives up-to-the-second information on flow-rate through the Hybrid Fan Pin Headers—giving you absolute mastery over your PC.
All Hybrid Fan Headers can automatically detect the type of cooling device whether it be fan or pump with different PWM or Voltage mode.
Learn more about COOLING
> VR requires more performance than Full HD graphics for a steady 90FPS or greater.
> Only Gaming PCs can provide the best VR experience.
Recommended configuration for VR Gaming PC*
¦ Graphics Card: NVIDIA GTX 1060 / AMD RX 480 or greater, Compatible HDMI 1.4 video output.
¦ CPU: Intel i5 equivalent or greater
¦ Motherboard: GIGABYTE H370 / B360 / H310 series motherboards
¦ Memory: 8GB RAM or greater
¦ USB Ports: 3x USB 3.0 ports plus 1x USB 2.0 port or greater
¦ OS: Windows 10 64-bit or newer
*Please check VR vendor website for full system requirements.
To create a seamless VR experience GIGABYTE Motherboards offer the best features to make your virtual reality feel like your actual reality. With technologies such as NVMe support via M.2 or U.2 it's obvious that GIGABYTE has the tools you need to start your journey in VR. To set the mood GIGABYTE Motherboards include RGB Fusion to put you in the center of action.
Any copyrighted images or trademarks displayed are the property of their respective owners and are shown for reference purposes only. Reference herein does not constitute or imply affiliation or endorsement of Gigabyte products by the respective trademark owners.VR Gaming photo for reference only.
2-Way CrossFire ™ Multi Graphics
Multi-graphics configuration offers better graphics performance for gaming enthusiasts who demand the highest frame rates without compromising on resolution.
High-End Audio Capacitors
GIGABYTE motherboards use high-end audio capacitors. These high quality capacitors help deliver high resolution and high fidelity audio to provide the most realistic sound effects for gamers.
Audio Noise Guard
GIGABYTE motherboards feature an audio noise guard that essentially separates the board's sensitive analog audio components from potential noise pollution at the PCB level. LED trace path lighting Illuminates to show the separation of the PCB layers.
Supports RGB Light Strips in 7 Colors
Personalize your next PC rig to your liking by selecting the color of your choice to illuminate the external RGB light strip. A total of 7 colors are available to make your system appearance unique!
* LED strips not included.
* Lighting effects may vary by model.
RGB Fusion (Advanced mode)
Different light strips sometimes have different RGB pin definitions, RGB Fusion softwear can relocate each pin location for the best compatibility.
Save, export and import profiles to quickly change effects based on you perference and to share with others.
GIGABYTE RGB Fusion APP
Don't just make your PC shine, make it a work of art that friends will envy. With the GIGABYTE RGB Fusion mobile app users can watch as they control the lighting within their gaming PC. This gives users ease of access as they try and adjust colors and speeds for different modes, all this can be achieved away from the keyboard and monitor of their PC.
Learn more about LIGHTING
GIGABYTE Patented Double Locking Bracket
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ motherboards feature GIGABYTE DualBIOS™, an exclusive technology from GIGABYTE that protects arguably one of your PC's most crucial components, the BIOS. GIGABYTE DualBIOS™ means that your motherboard has both a 'Main BIOS' and a 'Backup BIOS', protecting users from BIOS failure due to virus, hardware malfunction, improper OC settings or power failure during the update process.
START SULFURIZATION PROTECTION
Sulfur compounds in the air can penetrate tiny onboard resistors creating chemical change and causing these resistors to open or short. If either of these occurs the motherboard will fail to function. By equipping resistors with an Anti-Sulfur Design GIGABYTE gives Ultra Durable Motherboards a whole new meaning.
CEC 2019 Ready
Save the power as easy as one click
CEC Requirement : PC power consumption must be under a certain level when it's in off mode, idle mode, stand-by mode. With high power efficiency hardware components and fine tuned BIOS, GIGABYTE motherboards can achieve lower power consumption under idle mode and fully comply with new CEC 2019 (California Energy Commission) power consumption requirement.
GIGABYTE BIOS & Applications
GIGABYTE APP Center
The BIOS is essential for users during initial setup to allow for the most optimal settings. With a new GUI and easier to use functionalities, GIGABYTE has been able to reinvent the BIOS to give users a better experience while setting up their new system.
* Photos are for reference only. Product features may vary by model.
TriDef ® SmartCam | Custom Stream Modding
To facilitate being the full streaming solution each AORUS motherboard includes TriDef ® SmartCam software, you are now able to remove backgrounds without the hassle of using a green screen. Through the SmartCam application you can now apply live filters, and fully control your background, not only while streaming, but also through other video applications such as Skype.
*Free 1 month TriDef ® SmartCam License.
4K Ultra HD Support
4K resolution is the next technological milestone in high-definition content delivery, utilizing approximately 4,000 pixels on the horizontal axis, more than four times today's standard HD pixel density. GIGABYTE motherboards provide native 4K support with integrated Intel ® HD Graphics via HDMI.
HDMI™ - The Next Generation Multimedia Interface
HDMI™ is a High-Definition Multimedia Interface which provides up to 5Gb/s video transmitting bandwidth and 8-channel high quality audio all through a single cable. Able to transmit superior, uncompressed digital video and audio, HDMI™ ensures the crispest rendering of digital content up to 1080p without the quality losses associated with analog interfaces and their digital-to-analog conversion. In addition, HDMI™ is compatible with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection), allowing the playback of Blu-ray/HD DVD and other protected media content.
- Support for 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/ Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium®processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1151 package
- L3 cache varies with CPU
- Intel® B360 Express Chipset
- 4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
- Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
- Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
* To support 2666 MHz or XMP memory, you must install an 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5 processor.
Onboard GraphicsIntegrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
- 1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
- 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
- * The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
- 1 x DisplayPort, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2304@60 Hz
* Support for DisplayPort 1.2 version, HDCP 2.2, and HDR.
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@30 Hz
* Support for HDMI 1.4 version and HDCP 2.2.
Maximum shared memory of 1 GB
- Realtek® ALC892 codec
- High Definition Audio
- Support for S/PDIF Out
- Intel® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
- 1 x PCI Express x1 slot
(All of the PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
- 1 x PCI slot
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
- 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support)
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFire™ and 2-Way AMD CrossFire™ technologies
- 1 x USB Type-C™ port on the back panel, with USB 3.1 Gen 1 support
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A port (red) on the back panel
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
- 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 1 x CPU fan header
- 3 x system fan headers
- 1 x RGB LED strip header
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3 connector
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x S/PDIF Out header
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 header
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
- 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header (2x6 pin, for the GC-TPM2.0_S module only)
- 1 x serial port header
- 1 x parallel port header
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
Back Panel Connectors
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 1 x DisplayPort
- 1 x HDMI port
- 1 x USB Type-C™ port, with USB 3.1 Gen 1 support
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A port (red)
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 6 x audio jacks
- iTE® I/O Controller Chip
- Voltage detection
- Temperature detection
- Fan speed detection
- Overheating warning
- Fan fail warning
- Fan speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
- 2 x 128 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
- Support for DualBIOS™
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
- Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
Platform Power Management
System Information Viewer
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for Xpress Install
- Support for APP Center
- Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
- Support for Windows 10 64-bit
- Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 23.0cm
- Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
- Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.