Gigabyte AM4 ATX X470 AORUS Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard
Web ID: 23103
AMD Ryzen AM4 Socket, X470 Chipset, 4 x DDR4 Memory slots, 3 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x16, x8, x4) slot, 2 x PCIe 2.0 x16 (x4, x1 mode), 2 x PCIe x1, 2 x M.2 PCIe + PCIe/SATA Slots, 6 x SATA 6Gbps, RAID 0, 1, 10, Gigabit LAN, Wireless-AC, Bluetooth v5, 1 x USB 3.1 Type C (Gen2), 1 x USB 3.1 (Gen2), 10 x USB 3.1 (Gen1) (6 via back panel, 4 via internal header), 6 x USB 2.0 (2 via back panel, 4 via internal header), 7.1 Channel High Definition Audio with Optical Out, ATX Form Factor
Manufacturer Warranty: 3 Year
Manufacturer PN: X470 AORUS Gaming 7 WIFI
Ultra Durable Memory Armor
• 10 Phases Vcore, 2 Phases SOC (Memory Controller) Digital Power
• 40A for each Vcore Phase, 50A for each SOC phase
• Server level reliability
• High current capacity
• Lower temperature
- AORUS X470 motherboards use graphics card style stacked fins design, called Fins-Array Heatsink (>100 fins in total), increase close to 300% of heat dissipation area compared to traditional heatsink.
- Direct Touch Heatpipe helps transfer heat from MOS to heatsink and fins.
- The VRM temperature is 40% cooler than that of the traditional heatsink design.
- With an integrated base plate, GIGABYTE Motherboards give users a strong foundation to build their Gaming PCs.
- With an integrated I/O shield, building an GIGABYTE Ultra Durable PC is even easier.
- Integrated Power/Reset/Clear CMOS button on the I/O shield enables users easier debugging and operation.
New VB series audio controller stream your voice to the world vibrantly with both front/rear microphone SNR up to 110/114dB(A).
During In-Game Voice Chat