Epson EH-TW570 3000 ANSI WXGA 3D Home Theatre Projector
Web ID: 13842
Boasting 3,000 lumens brightness and colourful 3D images (3D Glasses sold separately), this HD-ready resolution projector is a great value way of creating immersive big screen images at home. Exceptional picture quality is assured by 3LCD technology, while both lag-free gaming and 2D-to-3D conversion make this an exciting introduction to home cinema ONLY WHILE STOCKS LAST! CASH PRICE
Manufacturer PN: V11H664053
Warranty: 1 Year
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 3 x Brighter Colours and reliable performance – 3LCD, 3-Chip Technology. Look for both high colour brightness and high white brightness
- Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL) – Simply connect your MHL compatible smart device to with an MHL cable to enjoy content from your smartphone or tablet, including movies, games and more
- Split Screen Feature – Display content from two inputs simultaneously, side by side, on a single screen
- Easy Setup – Image adjustment tools included
- Wide Ranging Connectivity – With more connectivity options including HMDI, MHL, USB and optional wireless, you can connect to virtually any device
- Turbo Mode – Reduces lag time while playing games for a more enjoyable gaming experience
- Supports all 3D content – No external 3D converter box necessary
- Active 3D with Bluetooth Glasses – The 3D Glasses can be connected smoothly via Bluetooth, without any transmission interference (3D glasses sold separately)
- PC-Free slideshows – View pictures via a USB thumb drive
- Built in Speaker – Getting started is easy with a built in 2W speaker
3x Brighter Colours with Epson*
Brilliant image quality requires high colour brightness (colour light output), and Epson® 3LCD projectors have 3x Brighter Colours than leading competitive projectors*.
One brightness measurement (lumens) is not enough. A projector‘s specification needs to show both high colour brightness and high white brightness. If colour brightness is lower than white brightness, images may be dark, dull and lose detail. If not be sure to ask for a projector’s colour brightness specification.
* Compared to leading 1-chip DLP business and education projectors based on NPD data, July 2011 through June 2012. Colour brightness (colour light output) measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Colour brightness will vary depending on usage conditions.
The EH-TW570 has convenient wireless features built-in to connect wirelessly to a computer or laptop via a direct peer-to-peer connection. Also connect wirelessly to a network and make a presentation or monitor/control your projector over the wireless network. (Wireless LAN not included).
Split Screen allows you to display content from two inputs simultaneously, side by side, on a single screen. With three layout options you can display video and presentation materials, and run video on both screens.
MHL — The latest in connectivity
Turn your projector into a smart display with instant access to movies, games and more:
• Works with MHL-enabled smartphones and tablets
• Use the projector remote to control MHL-enabled devices
• Supports Full HD 1080p video and 7.1 audio
• Simultaneously charge your MHL-enabled device when it’s plugged into the projector
It is possible to view a J-peg slide show file without a PC by simply inserting a USB memory device.
Epson iProjection App (via optional wireless card)
Display and control content from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and Android devices with the Epson iProjection App and any nearby wireless or networked Epson projector. This free application allows road warriors to travel light and present from their mobile devices. For teachers, it makes it easy to walk around the class and still be able to share engaging content — larger-than-life. The app is easy to use and navigate with intuitive menu options that make it simple to bring your content to the big screen.
USB Plug 'n Play
Epson's advanced 3 in 1 USB connectivity enables instant Plug 'n Play setup for Video, Audio and Control. Forget about complicated computer key sequences and non-intuitive controls. Instead, just plug in a standard USB cable and let your presentation impress the audience.
The zoom lens and horizontal/vertical keystone adjustment features provide a broad range of placement possibilities. Fewer placement limitations make it easier to relax while enjoying your favorite entertainment on the big screen.
Turbo mode helps to reduce lag time while playing games for less stress and a more enjoyable gaming experience.
• Turbo mode is only compatible with the Game Mode color setting. Also, horizontal keystone corrections are not possible when using Turbo Mode.
Active 3D with Bluetooth Glasses
Using 3LCD technology ensures people can enjoy beautiful 3D. You can connect smoothly via Bluetooth without any transmission interference from obstacles in the room.
|PRODUCT NAME||Epson EH-TW570|
|WHAT'S IN THE BOX|
|EH-TW570 Projector, Power Cable, Remote Control + Batteries, Soft Carrying Case, User Manual|
|Projection System||RGB liquid crystal shutter projection system|
|LCD Panel||0.59-inch with MLA (D8)|
|Zoom||1-1.2 (Optical Zoom)|
|Screen Size|| 33" to 320" [0.9 to 909m] (Zoom: Wide) |
33" to 320" [1.08 to 10.8m] (Zoom: Tele)
|Projection Distance||60" screen 1.68 - 2.02 m|
|Throw Ratio||1.30 (Zoom: Wide), 1.56 (Zoom: Tele)|
|Projection Lens F Number||1.58 - 1.72|
|Projection Lens Focal Length||16.9mm - 20.28mm|
|Colour Light Output||3,000 Lumens|
|White Light Output||3,000 Lumens|
|Native Aspect Ratio||16:10|
|Lamp Type||200 W UHE|
|Colour Reproduction||Up to 1.07 billion colours|
|Colour Processing||10 bit|
|Keystone Correction|| Vertical: -30 to +30 degrees |
Horizontal: -30 to +30 degrees
|Input: Video||1 x RCA (Yellow), 1 x Component Video|
|Input: Computer||1 x D-sub 15-pin (RGB)|
|Input: Digital||1 x HDMI (1 x MHL)|
|Input: USB||1 x USB Type A|
|Input: Control||1 x USB Type B|
|EasyMP Network & Control||Yes (with optional Wireless LAN Unit)|
|EasyMP Network Projection||Yes (with optional Wireless LAN Unit)|
|PC Free Presentations||Yes|
|USB Plug ’n Play||Yes|
|Direct Power On/Off||Yes|
|Security|| Kensington®-style lock provision |
Security cable hole
Password protect function
|Colour Modes||Dynamic, Presentation, Theatre, Photo, sRGB, Blackboard, Whiteboard|
|Dimensions D x W x H||234 x 297 x 79 mm|
|Weight||Approx. 2.4 kg|
|Lamp Warranty||1yr or 750 Hrs - whichever comes first*|
|Projector Warranty||2 Years|
|Power Consumption: Lamp on||270W|
|Power Consumption: Standby||0.280W|
|Noise Level||Normal/Eco: 37/29 dB|