Epson EH-TW5300 2200 ANSI 1080p 3D Projector
Web ID: 16228
An excellent, Full HD 3D and 2D home cinema projector
with 3LCD technology, a high contrast ratio and sharp
images, all with great connectivity and easy set-up. ONLY WHILE STOCKS LAST!
Manufacturer PN: EH-TW5300
Warranty: 1 Year
- Amazing Colour Brightness – Up to 3x brighter colours than 1-chip DLP projectors*.
- High Definition 1080p – For Full HD movies, games and more — up to 300" on virtually any wall or screen.
- Wide Ranging Connectivity – Connect to virtually any device.
- Mobile High Definition Link (MHL) – Simply connect your MHL compatible smart device with an MHL cable to enjoy content from your smartphone or tablet, including movies, games and more.
- Detail Enhancement – Makes DVDs and standard definition content come alive.
- Frame Interpolation – For smoother, sharper and more realistic action scenes.
- Exciting 3D Adventures – Delivers eye-popping 3D entertainment at home with RF 3D glasses (sold separately).
- 2D-to-3D Conversion – Easily transform 2D images to spectacular 3D for unlimited 3D content.
- Low Cost of Ownership – Long life, cost efficient lamps and a High Efficiency Filter extends the life of your projector and allows for hassle free maintenance.
- New Home Screen – A new simple home screen, puts all the most commonly used functions at your fingertips.
- Easy Setup – Getting started is easy with image adjustment tools and a built in 5W speaker.
- 2 Year Projector Warranty – Enjoy peace of mind.
All Epson projectors are based on 3-chip LCD technology for amazing colour, incredible detail and solid reliability. 3LCD’s 3-chip architecture dedicates an entire chip to process each primary colour – red, green and blue, continuously. Unlike single-chip technology that delivers colour sequentially, you get full-time colour. The result is vibrant, realistic images and video all delivered with 3LCD’s true-to-life colour.
Brilliant image quality requires high colour brightness (colour light output), and Epson® 3LCD projectors have 3 x Brighter Colours than leading competitive projectors*. One brightness measurement (lumens) is not enough. A projector's specification needs to show both high colour brightness and high white brightness. If colour brightness is lower than white brightness, images may be dark, dull and lose detail. If not provided, be sure to ask for a projector's colour brightness specification.
* Compared to leading 1-chip DLP business and education projectors based on NPD data, July 2011 through June 2012. Colour brightness (colour light output) measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Colour brightness will vary depending on usage conditions.
1080p resolution ensures an amazing, larger-than-life HD experience, while high colour brightness delivers bright, vibrant image quality – whether it’s a blockbuster movie, live sporting event or videogame.Project on virtually any wall or screen
Turn your garage into a man cave, host exciting backyard movie nights, or enjoy the big game; Project up to 300" on virtually any wall or screen.
Turn your projector into a smart display with instant access to movies, games and more:
- Works with MHL-enabled smartphones and tablets
- Use the projector remote to control MHL-enabled devices
- Supports Full HD 1080p video and 7.1 audio
- Simultaneously charge your MHL-enabled device when it’s plugged into the projector
Enjoy thrilling 3D adventures right in the comfort of your living room. With RF 3D glasses (sold separately), the EH-TW5300 puts you right in the middle of the action.
Transform any 2D movie, from the latest science-fiction adventure to your favourite classic, to spectacular 3D. Or, watch the big game in exciting 3D. The TW9200 makes it easier than ever with convenient 2D-to-3D conversion. With just the touch of a button, you can watch your favourite shows and movies in eye-popping 3D. There are no special discs required. And, the possibilities are endless.
With an increased lamp life in ECO mode of 7,500 hours, it is now easier and more economical than ever to run your home theatre projector. The TW5300 projector also utilises a low lamp price and makes use of a new High Efficiency Filter; extending the life of your projector and allowing for hassle free maintenance.
A new simple and intuitive home screen puts all the most commonly used functions at your fingertips, making it easier than ever to find the functions you need.
You can also customise the home screen, adding the functions you use most so they’re always easy to find.
A built in 5W speaker makes watching movies on the go hassle free
|PRODUCT NAME||Epson EH-TW5300|
|WHAT'S IN THE BOX|
|EH-TW5300 Projector, 3m Power Cable, Remote Control, 2 x AA Batteries, Manual, Projection Software CDROM|
|Projection System||RGB liquid crystal shutter projection system|
|LCD Panel||0.61-inch wide panel (D9, C2Fine, 10Bit)|
|Zoom||1 - 1.2 (Optical)|
|Screen Size|| 34" to 332" [0.91 to 9.11 m] (Zoom: Wide) |
34" to 332" [1.09 to 10.94 m] (Zoom: Tele)
|Projection Distance||60" screen 1.62 - 1.95 m|
|Throw Ratio||1.22 (Zoom: Wide), 1.47 (Zoom: Tele)|
|Projection Lens F Number||1.58-1.72|
|Projection Lens Focal Length||16.9 mm-20.28 mm|
|Colour Light Output||2,200 Lumens|
|White Light Output||2,200 Lumens|
|Native Aspect Ratio||16:9|
|Lamp Hours|| Normal: 4,000 Hours |
Eco: 7,500 Hours
|Lamp Type||200 W UHE|
|Keystone Correction (With Std Lens)|| Vertical: -30 to +30 degrees |
Horizontal: -30 to +30 degrees
|Colour Reproduction||Up to 1.07 billion colours|
|Colour Processing||10 bit|
|Input: Video||1 x RCA (Yellow)|
|Input: Computer||1 x D-sub 15-pin (RGB)|
|Input: Digital||2 x HDMI (1 x MHL)|
|Input: Audio||1 x RCA (Red/White), 1 x HDMI|
|Input: Control||1 x USB Type B|
|Output: Audio||1 x Stereo mini-jack|
|MHL - Mobile High Definition Link||Yes|
|3D Formats||Top-and-Bottom, Side-by-Side|
|2D to 3D Conversion||Yes|
|Direct Power On||Yes|
|Security||Kensington® – style lock provision Padlock & Security cable hole|
|Colour Modes|| 2D: Dynamic, Bright Cinema, Natural, Cinema |
3D: 3D Dynamic, 3D Cinema
|Dimensions D x W x H||249 x 297 x 119 mm|
|Lamp Warranty||1 Year or 750 Hours*|
|Projector Warranty||2 Years|
|Power Consumption: Lamp on||291 W|
|Power Consumption: Standby||0.28 W|
|Noise Level||Normal / Eco: 37 / 27 dB|
|* Which ever comes first.|
|PRODUCT OPTIONS||Item Code||Description|
|V12H003P13||Extension Pole 668-918mm|
|V12H003P14||Extension Pole 918-1,168mm|